A Walk in the Woods - Cover

A Walk in the Woods

Copyright© 2017 by Wyden Long

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An unusual walk in the woods that fulfills all his fantasies. Is it real? Could it be a trap? He would be faced with some monumental decisions. (This story was hard to categorize with available choices.)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   non-anthro   Nudism  

I wandered through the woods, enjoying the freedom of my nudity and the feel of the soft breezes on my naked body, idly wondering whether I would be in trouble if found out.

I couldn’t quite put my finger on where I was, but none of the trees or shrubs fit any profile I remembered. They were oddly familiar, but still foreign, as if I had been here before but had forgotten about it until now.

The sky was bright, but the sun cast few shadows because of the near-complete canopy of vegetation of all sorts.

Something like a monkey squeal rang in my ears, but I was unable to catch a glimpse of the source. How would I know if it were a monkey? Had I watched enough nature shows to be able to accurately identify sounds of various species?

It occurred to me that I had no idea where I was going, but seemed to be headed there with conviction. How long had I been walking? I did not know that, either, but did not seem to be tired, at all, so continued without thought to resting.

After a while, it seemed that I could identify a pattern of stillness that surrounded me as I walked. Sounds from the direction in which I was headed appeared to diminish at my approach, then were restored to their prior volume with my departure. That made sense. The forest creatures must surely have ways of detecting the presence of an unknown potential threat. Was I a threat to them? Were others like me a threat? I did not know.

Although I was not aware of having monitored the stillness pattern, my unconscious mind appeared to have been doing so and alerted me to a change, which caused me to adopt a more cautious approach. Was someone ahead of me? Was there some form of danger?

I looked around for any form of weapon I might have available for defense and selected a length of limb that I could form into a staff with a little work. It would have to do. If more were needed, then my fate was sealed.

Before long, it seemed that I heard the tinkling of a brook and perhaps a small waterfall. Overlaid on these sounds was a series of musical notes that repeated in a complex pattern. My curiosity overwhelmed my caution, causing me to hurry a bit to identify the source of these sounds.

To my great delight, there was indeed a babbling brook and small waterfall in a glade. The path led directly to the stream and across it. My greatest delight was the source of the tinkling musical recital. It seemed to be some sort of song and the singer was one of the most beautiful creatures imaginable.

Everything about her golden body was magical. Her blonde hair cascaded around her shoulders, alternately hiding and displaying breasts that surpassed any in my fantasies. They were relatively small, but perfectly formed and appeared to have no sag or droop as she moved about.

I supposed she was human or some close variation. It did appear that perhaps her ears were a bit more pointed than I might have expected and her eyes were exquisitely slanted in a Polynesian sort of way. In short, I had chanced upon my dream girl.

Would she fear me as the forest creatures had seemed to do? Would she scream and run from me? Would my nudity upset her? But then, she was also nude, so perhaps that was not a factor. I continued my approach while attempting to radiate non-threatening behavior. Above all, I did not want to lose contact with this divine dream woman.

As I approached, she smiled at me and beckoned me to come closer. So much for my fears. She wordlessly offered me a bite of what she was eating and indicated that I should sit beside her. When I sat, she offered me a sip of what she was drinking.

It was as light as Fairy wine. Was she a Fairy? Had I stumbled on a fiercely protected secret lair of these mythical creatures?

I allowed the effervescent liquid to flow down my throat as I swallowed the remainder of the morsel she fed me. Would it affect me in any unpleasant manner? Would the drink make me sleep? What if I had fallen into a velvet trap of some sort?

She continued to hum and trill her delightful song as I sank back against the soft moss and felt a lethargy overcome my limbs. If it were a trap, then it were a pleasant one. Without fighting it, I allowed myself to drift into unconsciousness.

When I roused, I had no sense of time having elapsed, but her elfin face was hovering over my rampant manhood, within millimeters of contact. Her warm breath seemed to be drawing additional volumes of my bodily fluids to increase the magnitude of my member. Her delicate hair swirled and swooped about my eggs, tickling and tantalizing them until I feared they might burst.

She was in no hurry and for all I knew, she had been at this for some time when I awoke. Her goal appeared to be to make me cum without making physical contact, other than with her hair.

It worked for me. With a groan, I felt my internal fluid storage begin to contract, sending quantities to their destined outlet at a speed and in volumes that had never before been part of my experience.

The pressure was approaching agonizing pain when the first blast erupted, shooting high into the air in an incredible arc. My benefactor had pulled back when she saw that I had passed the point of control and followed the trajectory of my emission so that she could capture it on her tongue as it began its downward flight.

For a moment, I had a memory of an old girlfriend who liked for me to throw popcorn at her so she could try to catch it like a fledgling bird. It always made me think about how great it would be to have her catching globs of my cum instead of popcorn kernels.

Was this simply a dream, based on fantasies of near-forgotten memories? I shrugged. So what if it were? I braced myself as I felt the next volley gathering steam.

She captured it as easily as the first and quickly swallowed, to make room for subsequent treats, for that is exactly how she appeared to regard them.

The third and fourth shots declined somewhat in altitude and I expected them to be the last for this performance. However, she reached forward with strands of her golden hair to tickle my reservoirs, setting off two additional convulsions, which she continued to capture on her tongue, while smiling as if she had been granted a boon.

Now I knew I was emptied. I had never been one of those legendary cum fountains we read about at great length in stories written by ordinary guys who like to fantasize. There was no possibility of more liquid being expelled from that source for some time, unless it were blood. This was a prospect that caused me to cringe a bit, which brought my prostate access port in contact with her finger, as if she had planned it. Perhaps she had.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.