5 November 2007 - Cover

5 November 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan, Karen, and Wendy are visited by a hockey agent. Alex Harper is very interested in representing Brad. Karen and Wendy have an idea to make sure Brad receives a very good contract.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sports   Oral Sex  

“I feel guilty that all this agent talk is just about me. Alex, couldn’t you also represent Jake? He’s a fantastic hockey player. Our careers seemed to be very similar, and we’ve been friends a long time,” Brad asked.

“Could you? Could you also be my son’s agent?” Wendy asked, placing her hand on Alex’s leg, well above the knee.

“I certainly could represent Jake. It would be very satisfying to possibly have two clients join us on my first visit,” Alex smiled.

Wendy turned more towards Alex, boldly placing her right hand higher on her leg. “Alex, I would be very grateful if you could also be Jake’s agent.”

“You don’t have to make any decisions now; I can tailor Jake’s contract to suit him.”

“I think Karen and I have already decided on our answer, but we will need you to convince us more.” Wendy smiled, her hand remaining on Alex’s leg.

“How motivated are you to become our sons’ agent?” Karen wondered.

“I’m very motivated,” she replied, blushing at the unexpected interest from the two women. “I could return after I get a hotel room and have my supper.”

“Why don’t you stay with us for supper, and we’ll work on where you’ll sleep tonight?” Karen subtly hinted, looking at Wendy.

“We insist,” Wendy agreed, now rubbing Alex’s leg where her fingers meet the hem of her skirt.

“Would you like takeout Chinese or pizza?” Karen offered.

“Either one is fine with me; thank you.”

“Karen just wants to order pizza so she can give the delivery boy her usual tip, five dollars, and a blow job,” Dan bluntly joked.

“The Chinese food boy has also left with a smile on his face after delivering our food,” she boasted. Alex looked wide-eyed at her, not saying anything.

“You could order both meals so you can give two blow jobs. You’ve done that before,” Dan teased, smiling at her.

“You are such a thoughtful husband,” she grinned, and she went to the kitchen to phone in the orders. _________________________________________________________________

Alex excused herself for a moment, placing a call to her supervisor in Toronto. She related that it was very promising that Brad Hayward and now Jake Campbell may become her clients. She was going to stay in Trenton overnight to give the families more information tomorrow.

“My people know that I’m staying in Trenton, so I’m all yours,” she smiled.

“Be careful what you say around us, or we’ll take you up on your offer of being all ours,” Wendy joked.

“Our meals should be here within the hour,” Karen said, returning to them.

Alex moved forward on her cushion to discuss more information with Brad, Jake, and Abby. The hem of her skirt rode higher than she expected, but she didn’t adjust the length. She glanced at Brad and Abby, noticing they seemed to be a very close couple. She admired her slim figure and slender legs. “Do I see bare pussy?” She wondered, unable to keep her gaze from between Abby’s legs.

As Karen resumed her seat beside Alex, Wendy again sat on Dan’s lap. Alex felt the warmth of their bodies close together. She felt her pulse quicken as Karen continued to rub her leg well above the knee.

“Alex, you have such lovely-looking hair,” Wendy complimented, fingering several strands through her fingers.


Forty-five minutes later, the front doorbell chimed. Karen went to the door, allowing the Chinese food delivery boy to enter. Alex had to watch as Karen escorted him to the kitchen entrance. She gave him the money for the food and a five-dollar tip.

“Watch what Karen does now,” Dan whispered to Alex’s ear as Wendy took Karen’s place, sitting close to her.

Alex was stunned as she watched Karen kneel, lower the boy’s zipper, release his cock, and begin to suck on it. “She’s going to give him a blow job right in front of us?!” She couldn’t believe it.

“Karen loves sucking cock, besides mine,” Dan defended, reading Alex’s reaction.

“And she definitely loves fucking different cocks!” Wendy boldly added.

Alex had to watch this impromptu sex show. Her pulse quickened, joining the others who casually watched her make this boy’s cock grow hard in her mouth. Dan placed his hand on Alex’s leg. She was unable to stop his hand from moving higher.

“I’ve read that when a player signs his first contract, he can receive an extra bonus?” Brad asked, distracting her thoughts.

Yes, you can,” Alex replied, her eyes continually glancing at Karen. “Your signing bonus would be ten percent of your contract.”

“Wow, 45,000 dollars would be a lot of money for a teenager,” Dan mentioned.

“I ah, uh.” Alex was so distracted that she couldn’t help but watch Karen. Dan acted so casually with his wife, giving the delivery boy a blow job.

Wendy smiled at Alex as she watched Karen, her hand smoothing the soft skin on her leg to her shortened hem. “You are very beautiful, Alex. I love the fragrance of your perfume,” she complimented, leaning closer. Alex’s face warmed to Wendy’s continued, unexpected attention.

Moments later, they heard the boy grunt, announcing his climax into Karen’s mouth. She sucked him dry, put away his cock, and then escorted him to the door.

“Pizza should be here soon,” Karen anticipated with a knowing smile.

“Perhaps I should go,” Alex mentioned, becoming aroused about the unexpected sex scene.

“We’d prefer if you stayed,” Wendy replied, her hand touching Alex’s soft face.

“Maybe my giving that boy a blow job was too much for you to see,” Karen said.

“It certainly was quite surprising,” she admitted.

“As you’re beginning to notice, we’re quite a sexual family,” Dan added.

“Mom, I could get a 45,000 dollar bonus for signing my first NHL contract!” Brad mentioned.

“That’s a lot of money for you. We’ll make sure it’s wisely taken care of,” Karen said.


A short while later, the doorbell chimed again. “Duty calls.” Karen smiled, walking to the door. Alex had to watch again as she escorted the delivery boy to the kitchen entrance, paid for the pizza, gave him a five-dollar tip, brought him to them, and knelt.

“Needless to say, Karen likes to order home delivery quite often,” Dan joked.

“You’re okay with your wife sucking on that boy’s cock?” Alex was still amazed.

“I apologize if you find our sexual lifestyle too much for you. I do enjoy watching our girls give men and boys blow jobs.”

“I have to admit I find it rather stimulating,” Alex mentioned, watching Karen sucking on the boy’s hard cock.

“Maybe we can stimulate you in another way,” Wendy said, her hand finally moving under the hem of Alex’s skirt.

“I ahh, umm,” she stammered, not knowing how to answer.

Wendy stood to begin serving the food and patted Karen’s head on her way into the kitchen. “I’ll help you, Wendy,” Abby offered. Alex looked at her slim figure as she went past Karen into the kitchen.

Alex stared at Karen’s casual approach to giving a blow job while Brad and Jake talked as if her sexual actions were a usual activity. She could feel her cheeks flushing with growing arousal from the erotic scene and glanced at the boys’ crotches. Dan’s hand smoothed over her soft skin, his fingertips finally going under her hem. The erotic display was affecting Alex, and she slightly opened her pose for him.

Dan kept his hand moving higher; Alex’s refusal would be the only reason he’d stop. Her vision was distracted from watching Karen as his fingertips brushed against her cloth panties. They looked at each other as he massaged her warm, soft mound.

“If I had a dollar for every blow job Karen has given me or other men and boys, I’d be richer than I already am,” he joked.

Moments later, she heard the boy’s grunts announcing his cumming in Karen’s mouth and her emptying his cock. He enthusiastically thanked her for the money and the blow job as she escorted him to the front door.

She came to Dan, leaning over, her breasts almost falling out of her low-cut dress. Alex’s eyes widened as Karen and Dan kissed, his tongue searching her mouth.

“You just gave two boys a blow job and now you’re kissing Dan?”

“That’s one of the things we love about him—kissing us with fresh cum in our mouth.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.