5 November 2007 - Cover

5 November 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan, Karen, and Wendy are visited by a hockey agent. Alex Harper is very interested in representing Brad. Karen and Wendy have an idea to make sure Brad receives a very good contract.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sports   Oral Sex  

Rarely a day went by without the family phone or cell phone ringing with congratulations to Brad and requests for interviews. Brad’s record-setting weekend, plus his name being mentioned on the ‘Coach’s Corner’ segment of Hockey Night in Canada, had turned him into an instant celebrity.

Dan received several calls from business firms that were sports agents for hockey players as well as other sports professionals.

Dan was at the morning practice with the Falcon players. He enjoyed working with them and the rewards of seeing the improvement in their skills on the ice. At first, he felt uneasy being the teacher compared to others who had NHL experience.

What he tried to concentrate on were the fundamentals of the game, from simple skating to stick handling, passing, and shooting the puck. He still remembers his introduction to the team.


“For those of you new to us this season, I’m happy to introduce to you, your new skills coach, Dan Hayward,” Coach Stanton began. Brad smiled with pride, as did Jake, leading the team with slaps of their sticks on the ice. “You may wonder why he’s joining us. Mr. Hayward was a player like you in his teens and was a member of the Hamilton Red Wings. He still holds the team record for the fastest hat trick at one minute and forty-seven seconds.”

“I have personally witnessed his slap shot register at 116 miles per hour, faster than any NHL player! He is going to help you improve the skills that you already have. He has the support of the entire coaching staff, and I know you’ll give him yours also. Boys, open your ears and eyes, and you might just learn something,” Coach Stanton said.

Dan blushed at the unexpected interest. The players began a good warm-up, with several wondering how this obviously older man could possibly help them. Dan joined in with the warm-up exercises, thankful he’s kept somewhat in shape.

The skepticism of the players was soon put to rest when he’d match most players stride for stride during skating drills. Strong legs still gave him a good jump, and he reached full speed in only several strides. It didn’t take long for him to build up a good sweat and remind Brad and Jake to drink plenty of water.

“Dan, you don’t have to do the same routines as the players; you’ve done your time in junior hockey.” Frank smiled at his reddened face.

“It’s a matter of pride, I guess. If I don’t show them I can compete at their level, then I’ve already lost them as a student,” he reasoned.

Dan skated hard in on a puck at the blue line and let go of a hard slap shot dead center in the net. The next shot hit the left post and into the net, and the next one went off the right and in.

“Fuck, he can put it off the post and in the net from the fucking blue line!” One player remarked.

The players slowed to a stop and watched him shoot several more pucks. He tried a trick shot by skating in on the net at speed and letting go of a wrister that knocked the water bottle on top of the net into the air. A quick turnaround, and he fired a snapshot of another puck that hit the bottle in mid-air. “I didn’t think I could still do that one,” he smiled.

He glided to the bench with a knowing smile, took a swig of water, and rinsed his face. “I used to be a good player when I was your age,” he joked, and the players laughed. Most of the boys looked at him with wide-open eyes.

“Okay, now who wants to become a better hockey player?” He asked, and every stick went up in the air.

Dan felt chills of excitement as he passed on his older but still useful hockey sense to the younger players.


Now a member of the coaching staff, he felt more accepted by the players.

“Wow, I’ll definitely need a shower at home! That was fun!” Dan exhaled, coming into Frank’s office from the latest team practice.

“We’re glad you’re enjoying yourself. The players have certainly responded to your instructions, and it shows in the games we’ve won. Our winning streak is now at seven games since Brad won his last coaching game and you joined our staff. We’re climbing steadily in the standings.”

“Frank, we, meaning the family, need some advice from you. We’ve been inundated with phone calls from management firms wanting to become Brad’s agent, but I don’t know which one would be best for him or if he even needs one right now. Karen and I have looked into a few. We have an agent from Breakaway Management coming by to see us this afternoon.”

“I’ve heard of them; they’re quite good and handle many NHL players. One of your questions to him is to ask if they have legal experience. You don’t have to sign anything today. I’d suggest if they pressure you, walk away.”

“Do your research on the agent and company. I’m sure you must still have some contacts from your junior playing days. Talk to Greg; he’ll give you an honest opinion. My first question is, do you think there’s a chance Brad would opt to attend university in the States and not here?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.