Switch
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by wandrer

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A gift of one of Matam's fetishes leads to a man changing bodies with his best friend's wife, and both of them descending into depravity. Old School Story Codes: tg, body swap, mc, mf, ff, humil, be, pierced, tattoo, best, bimbo

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Body Swap   Cheating   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Gang Bang   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Transformation  

“UNGH! UNGH! UNGH! UNGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!”

David’s tiny body bucked in pleasure as she grunted loudly while Greg fucked her hard in the ass. As was always the case when she was getting fucked there, the orgasm dwarfed almost any of the myriad other ways she came regularly. While she was cumming, in her more lucid moments, her mind drifted as it so often did, over what she had become in the year since she and Lisa had switched bodies, and how she had become what she was now.

In the weeks after Lisa had left her wrapped up so nicely for Greg, David had slowly discovered the many things Lisa had been tweaking in her mind that day for so long, as well as other aspects that appeared to be part of her transformation. For one thing, her body appeared to be incredibly resilient and almost completely resistant to getting sick - she hadn’t had so much as a sniffle in the last year, and even cuts or bruises healed within hours. But those had been the only real physical changes (at least initially).

On the mental side ... Lisa had apparently given her a cursory knowledge of Lisa’s actual past, enough that combining that with the fall down the stairs she’d been forced to fake a couple of days later (though the head bump was very real) allowed her to pull off actually being Lisa with no problems. Once she’d dropped out of Lisa’s grad school program of course. David had nowhere near Lisa’s actual knowledge of biochemistry, so there was no chance of faking that. No, David’s only recourse was to become a housewife.

It was pretty clear Greg didn’t mind her in that role. Especially with the other changes that had seemingly come over his wife.

After she’d woken up from that first unbelievable orgasm (she’d passed out shortly after Greg started fucking her bound body), she’d discovered that while Greg couldn’t control her like Lisa could, she could still somehow sense his needs and desires ... and was, if not compelled then at least strongly encouraged through her own arousal to act on them. And especially on seeing his sweet wife’s new tattooed and pierced body, with all of the toys she’d brought home to act out his fantasies, Greg had a lot of needs and desires to be satisfied in those first few weeks. David had spent them sucking and fucking and stripping and dancing and doing all sorts of nasty things to Greg’s continued amazement and enjoyment.

When Greg had gone away for a week on a business trip about a month later, David had discovered even more of the fun little modifications Lisa had made to her. In particular, her immediate and desperate need to fuck or suck a cock or pussy whenever she saw one (brought on by an accidental flip through the adult channels on their cable network that morning) ... and horrifically, her new inability to cum from playing with herself unless she was performing for someone else.

Upon discovering that second horrible fact after three desperate hours of fingers, toys, and every position imaginable, she’d been once again nearly mad with lust and had called the only number she could think of to help her with her state ... she’d dug out the paper towel with the phone number on it from the man in the diner. She’d managed to sound vaguely rational on the phone as she begged to see him (while working a dildo in and out of her cunt, desperately). And he’d thankfully been home ... and told her to come over.

She’d showed up on his doorstep within half an hour, and within a minute of his opening the door, had his cock in her cunt while she came bent over the arm of his couch. Five minutes later she was coming again this time with one of his roommate’s cocks filling her mouth while her “friend” fucked her from behind yet again. Ten minutes later, again, though with the disbelieving roommates’ positions reversed, the taste of her own cunt and their cum filling her mouth.

By mid-afternoon, she was dripping cum from all three holes from the five guys who had fucked her while she 69’ed one of their girlfriends, smiling for the video camera as she came with the girl’s tongue in her cunt. The ecstasy they fed her was probably overkill, but she sure had fun dancing sexily for the cheering men and women in between being fucked by any number of guys (and girls) that night at the party they arranged that night. The next morning, she’d woken to find herself horribly surrounded by naked sleeping bodies of many of the partygoers ... who happily found themselves being awakened by David’s mouth on their cocks and pussies, still just as irresistible to her as they had been the night before.

When she’d finally made it home that afternoon after several more hours of being handed around to have a cock in her cunt, her ass, her mouth ... to lick pussies and asses and tits ... she collapsed in shock. She’d thrown up repeatedly, sobbing in the bathroom as she puked up cum. She’d then had her first conversation with Lisa since she’d left, forced to describe her nearly 24 hour gang-bang in great detail, and eventually to write it up for the giggling Lisa in a long, excruciatingly detailed email.

David’s quiet inquiries about his wife were met with quiet giggles and “she’s doing just fine, don’t you worry” that David found less than reassuring. Especially since Lisa had David sending regular fantasies to her - things he’d imagined doing to and with his wife that he never would have done in real life, both because she would have been horrified at the ideas, and because he loved her and knew they were just that - fantasies.

The next couple of months had proceeded along a similar cycle. When Greg was in town, David was his demure, obedient little fuck-toy, anticipating his every need. And those needs turned out to be a lot more depraved than David would ever have imagined of his friend, and when combined with David’s own imagination of what he might have done to the cute Lisa if he’d ever had her in his fantasy-clutches ... David found himself being turned into something out of a very disturbed wet dream. And even worse, his own wet dream, albeit from the opposite side he’d always imagined it.

When Greg left town as he frequently did for a week or so at a time, David sometimes managed to go as much as a day or so before something made her need to be fucked. A couple of times, Sandra from the sex shop had called, and Lisa had found herself going to the girl’s apartment. Those days were her favorites - they were almost tender, in spite of the constant sex and Sandra’s enjoyment of testing new toys and restraints on the smaller David’s little body. But afterwards when Sandra held the smaller (but significantly older) woman and kissed her gently, David found herself clinging desperately to the soft goth girl, shivering, desperate to be allowed to stay with her, in the place of relative calm compared to the rest of her new chaotic life. With her eyes closed, cuddled against Sandra’s large breasts, she could almost pretend she was still a man.

Until Sandra starting fingering her wet cunt again, at least.

She was a little less enthused about the days that Sandra decided to have her come to the store to “demo” items for the closed parties she was starting to have fairly regularly. David was terrified that someone would recognize her. But she would do almost anything that Sandra asked her, even without the compulsion that Lisa had left, and Sandra turned out to have a real fetish for putting her lover on display. So she regularly found herself tied up and blindfolded (at her own begging - just so she wouldn’t accidentally see something that would turn her into the gang bang slut she feared and make Sandra abandon her in disgust), trembling like a small animal on the table Sandra would prepare for her as the clientele walked by and played with her sexy, skinny body, laughing as they brought the tiny woman to orgasm again and again with the new toys the shop had in stock while sipping coffee and champagne.

But that was still better than the other times she was forced to satisfy her urges. David had long since lost count of the number of people she’d fucked at Brendan’s (as she eventually discovered his name to be) little parties ... where she was the party favor each time, incapable of saying no, and usually not wanting to. She’d call, desperate for a cock and within an hour she was usually suspended between at least two guys, cumming with a sobbing wail as her mouth filled with glorious cum before she was handed off to the next set of people to enjoy her little body, delirious with lust and orgasms and covered in sweat and cum and pussy juice...

One morning, about three months after she’d begun her new life, David froze and began to moan quietly as she felt Lisa’s fingers in her mind once again - the first time since Lisa had been there. She began to cry in terror at what Lisa might be doing to her from afar, but the touch was fairly brief. Unfortunately the touch left her gasping and horny and desperate to be fucked, as she stood in the living room in her robe, still drying from the shower she’d just finished to wash off the cum after spending two days at Brendan’s. She stood there, trying desperately to keep from reaching for the phone and begging him to let her come back again ... with Greg coming home tomorrow...

Fortunately, just at that moment the doorbell rang, and David opened it to find a FedEx delivery man standing there like a gift from god in purple and orange. A few minutes and one sexily opened robe later, revealing her slender naked body to the pleasantly surprised large black man as she licked her lips, eyes wild with lust, she was screaming as she came with his large thick brown cock pounding into her sopping pussy.

After recovering from being fucked by the very happy FedEx man, David got shakily to her feet and looked at the package he’d brought ... and her blood ran cold. It was addressed to her (as Lisa), and the return address was her old home - now Lisa’s home. David bit his lip as she stared at the box, trembling, cum still dribbling from her cunt. She wouldn’t open the box ... whatever was inside couldn’t be good. She didn’t want to see it.

She let out a small sob as she tilted the open end of the box to dump the contents out onto the couch - even as she thought to herself how she wouldn’t open the box from Lisa, her hands had ignored her, obeying the (now obvious) commands Lisa had planted in her head. She stared at what had been delivered with a combination of curiosity, confusion, and horror.

The first item was a yellow envelope that had “Greg” written on it in what looked like Lisa’s attempt to forge her own handwriting using David’s body. It was probably close enough that Greg wouldn’t realize that she hadn’t written it herself. David tried to open the envelope, to see what might be inside, and finally gave up - her hands just trembled as she instructed them to tear open the yellow paper, but try though she might she was unable to even force herself to bend the paper, let alone tear it.

The second item she held up to look at. It was a remarkably realistic dildo, and it took her a few moments of staring at it to realize exactly why it seemed so oddly familiar. She was staring at a perfect replica of her own former cock, the cock that now belonged to Lisa. It was a remarkable likeness - not overly large, but curved slightly as he had been, and with all the details just right.

The final item in the box was a small note, that read simply: “Check your email.”

She trembled as she got up and walked into her bedroom, leaving the package for Greg on the coffee table (knowing she wouldn’t be able to hide it, as desperately as she wanted to), her other hand still holding the David’s-cock shaped dildo. As she walked to the desk she began to feel panic come over her. The first couple of times she’d tried to access the computer after Lisa had left her here, she’d discovered that Lisa clearly didn’t want David to be able to exercise his skill with computers (she was probably afraid that she’d find a way to circumvent her commands, and also seemed to enjoy how helpless she now was). She’d tried twice from the house, and both times had found herself immediately going into Greg’s porn stash, her small legs thrown over the arms of the chair, staring at the screen while playing with herself uncontrollably, unable to cum until Greg came home to find her in that very compromising (and appealing) position. She’d been fortunate that she hadn’t tried it while Greg was away.

The next time she’d tried it late at night at a Kinko’s, when only the two teenage employees had been there. She’d hoped that Lisa had only made her commands apply to their home computer ... instead she’d found herself spending the rest of the night on her knees, fucking and sucking the two high schoolers and three of their friends they invited over to play with the crazy slutty woman who had started playing with herself while browsing porn in the store, while they browsed the sites she’d visited for ideas.

She hadn’t touched a computer since.

She slid into the leather chair in front of the desk, stifling a whimper. Greg wasn’t back for another day ... if she reacted like she had before ... oh god, she wasn’t sure she could take more than a few hours of that horrible intense need to cum...

Biting her lip, she woke up the computer, waiting for the compulsion to hit her.

Nothing happened.

Swallowing with pent up excitement, she moved the mouse over the icon for their email program ... and found herself starting to gasp with a sudden rush of arousal, her nipples hardening rapidly. She moved her mouse away from it, and like a dial had been turned down on her body, the arousal began to fade away and become manageable, though she still felt tingly all over. What the hell did Lisa want her to do if she couldn’t actually open their email program?

Oh. Of course.

Lisa wouldn’t want to risk Greg seeing anything they wrote, so of course she’d want David to use a different account. Probably his own. Which meant ... she moved the mouse over the web browser, and sure enough she didn’t get any more turned on than she already was. She opened it up, and quickly logged into her gmail account. She was tempted to turn on the “Remember Me” option, to see if she could “accidentally” let Greg discover the account, but even thinking about revealing herself to Greg indirectly started to intensify her insane arousal. So she simply logged into her account old account.

The account was empty - all items deleted, except for one new message sent that morning. From Michelle. Stomach knotting in apprehension, David clicked on it, and read his wife’s words.

“Honey,

“Oh god ... I don’t know what got into me. I know that I’ve been acting weird these last couple of months ... I don’t know what’s happening. It’s like I’m ... I can’t control myself. And this...

“I was browsing the web, and somehow I came across this site. It just sort of popped into my mind. And I just couldn’t resist looking at all the videos ... first for the men ... and even a couple of the women. Oh god, I can’t believe I’m telling you that. And then ... I just had to make a video of my own and send it in. I knew I shouldn’t, and I didn’t want to ... but I had to. I can’t believe that I did this.

“I think I might be sick, honey. I think I need to find a doctor or a psychiatrist or something. Can we call one tonight?”

David’s eyes filled with tears at the miserable tone of his wife’s email. Lisa was clearly taking her time, and making Michelle slowly turn into something she definitely wasn’t. And when he saw the link at the bottom of her message, he knew exactly how slowly and moreover where Lisa was getting her ideas for what to do with poor Michelle. Hand trembling, he moved his mouse and clicked on the link to beautifulagony. com.

A moment later, in a new window, the video appeared. And he found himself staring at a video of his own bed, probably taken with his own camera. A moment later, Michelle lay back into the video. She looked terrified, eyes wide and wild in her pretty face, and she was blushing furiously, her cheeks red with embarrassment at what she was doing. She was clothed, at least as much of her that could be seen, though her hard nipples poked prominently through the fabric of the t-shirt she tended to wear when she was home as her large soft breasts settled on her chest. Her eyes flicked from side to side as though she was looking for a way out while she simultaneously shifted herself into a more comfortable position, her deep red hair spread across her pillow around her head like a halo.

Suddenly she let out a surprised shudder and gasp, and David heard the wet sounds coming from off camera as her fingers began to play with her (obviously quite wet) pussy, as the site demanded. She began to gasp and shudder in a way that was so familiar to David, as she fingered herself, letting out small whimpers of pleasure and obvious humiliation at what she was doing.

As David watched, she swallowed as she found she was becoming aroused. And not through any compulsion or anything Lisa had done to her, but simply from watching her pretty wife on the screen, playing with herself for the camera against her will. When Michelle suddenly let out a loud, surprised moan, her body jerking, David let out a matching one, and realized with surprise that she’d started to play with herself as well without thinking about it, one hand caressing her small breast, one starting to finger her cunt.

As Michelle began to moan louder on the screen, her flush of embarrassment turning obviously to one of approaching orgasm, David whimpered as she put her feet up in the desk, sliding her little ass downward to give herself better access to her own sopping cunt. Her fingers flew over herself, as her arousal built, and built...

Michelle was screaming on the screen, cumming loudly for the camera. David meanwhile sobbed in frustration - as always, her arousal was starting to turn into ache, and no amount of fingering or pinching or squeezing or penetrating seemed to help her or bring her any closer to the orgasm she so desperately sought. She moaned, desperate ... and her eyes fell on the dildo sitting on the desk, shaped like her own former cock.

With a squeal of pathetic hope she snatched the realistic-feeling cock from where it sat, and positioned it at the wet hole to her desperate cunt. While Michelle built to another sobbing, screaming orgasm on the screen, David spread her legs, and plunged the replica of her own cock deep inside herself.

She came screaming, her shrieks matching those of her former wife on the television. But as she came, the image of her wife was replaced with a desperate, orgasmic fantasy - of being fucked by her male body, Lisa’s body. All David could think of as she came, plunging the replica cock into herself over and over was how much she loved Lisa. She loved him, desperately and belonged to him and wanted him to fuck her and do whatever he wanted to her and her former wife...

Finally, she came back to her senses as she was licking her own juices off of the dildo, mewling in satisfied pleasure, enjoying the taste of herself and imagining the taste of Lisa’s cum. Shivering with self-loathing at the love she’d felt for her betrayer, she pulled the cock away from her mouth.

On screen, Michelle’s own second orgasm was drawing to a shuddering close, and suddenly she too seemed to come to herself. One hand flew to her mouth, as she let out a small sob, which no doubt would be interpreted as post-orgasmic crying. Her fingers across her mouth glistened with her own juices, as she began to shake with quiet sobs, and the video faded to black, Michelle’s eyes wide with disbelief the last image remaining on the screen.

Tears streaming down her cheeks, David swallowed and choked back sobs of her own at what her wife had been made to do, and at the love she’d been forced to feel for the person who had made them both into these ... sluts. She breathed deeply, getting herself under control as she closed the window to her former wife’s little show (trying not to admit to herself how much she wanted to watch it again). So, all she could use was the web browser, huh? Well, Lisa had still made a mistake. David might not be able to access anything else on the computer, but in her hands, a web browser was plenty dangerous.

Wiping away her tears, she rubbed her hands together and placed her trembling fingers on the keyboard. She quickly discovered that starting to try to send an email from her old account wouldn’t work, as the arousal began to build again - too much risk of revealing herself (besides ... Lisa would probably see the email). But then she discovered a loophole - she was able to create a new email account, as long as she gave no indication that she was actually David.

She grinned. Lisa had made a big mistake, all right. Now David just had to figure out how to take advantage of it.

When Greg had come home the next day, he had found (to his surprise) his diminutive wife asleep in the chair in front of their computer desk in her bathrobe, head lying down on her arms. He was careful not to wake her, until he found the package that she had obviously left for him, sitting on the coffee table, and opened it, eyes widening.

David had fallen asleep only a couple of hours earlier, having worked through the night (though fortunately after a shower, or Greg might have noticed the after effects of the FedEx man). She’d tried various tactics to send someone a message - anyone that might help her, but found herself blocked by her own mind at every turn. She’d searched, and browsed, and done everything she could think of, and still no solution had presented itself. Finally, exhausted, and frustrated, she’d laid her head down on the desk to close her eyes for just a moment.

David was awoken by the sensation of someone touching her neck. She sat bolt upright, and felt that something had been fastened at her throat. Blinking, she turned her head to find herself face to face with her best friend ... husband.

“Hey,” Greg said, with a lopsided grin and eyes burning in the expression of lust David had come to know quite well over these last few months. She found herself getting involuntarily aroused in response, as Greg’s thoughts intruded on her own. She opened her mouth to speak.

“Rrrrruf!” was all that came out.

David blinked in surprise. Greg let out a small groan of excitement.

“Rrrarf! Arf! Arf!”

David realized in horror that all she could do was make dog noises! She quickly jumped to her feet, and just as quickly, and with a confused whimper, tumbled to the floor, losing her robe in the process. She pulled herself to all fours, and whimpered loudly, then lifted her head to look at herself in the full length mirror in front of her.

David’s eyes widened. Around her neck was a purple dog collar.

David recognized this. It had been one of her favorite fantasies as a man, and she’d written a number of stories featuring Lisa in this role. Her eyes wandered down to the dangling, bone-shaped tag, and the word that she knew would be there. To her horror, though, she found that though she stared at the tag, and could see that there were markings there, she couldn’t actually read the word. She couldn’t, in fact, read.

She let out a low, dog-like whine of horror.

“Wow, you’re really into this, aren’t you?”

David turned around to face Greg, looking up at him. He seemed huge to her before - now on all fours, she really felt subservient. Which, David supposed, was sort of the point.

“Arf! Arf! Rrruf!” she barked, pathetically. Greg only let out a small gasp again.

“Oh man, I love this game ... I never would have thought...”

He looked down at his little naked, barking wife (or who he thought was his wife) and suddenly scowled.

“Sit!” he said, sharply.

Before she knew what she was doing, David had fallen back on her haunches, and was looking up at Greg, panting. A chill crept over her as she realized that she seemed to be trapped in an extreme version of her own fantasy - where she could do nothing but act exactly like a dog.

Like Greg’s bitch.

Even worse, she realized she was getting turned on by it, even if once again she was very much on the wrong side of the fantasy. She could see herself - her skinny adorable little body, with her hairless pussy and piercings and tattoos ... kneeling and panting desperately like a dog, her pussy beginning to drip...

David couldn’t count the number of times he’d cum with this exact image in his head as a man.

Greg stared down at his wife, kneeling like a dog would, her hands on the floor between her legs, her small nipples rock hard with obvious excitement. He grinned. The bulge in his pants was growing more obvious by the second.

“Does my little puppy want a bone?”

A wave of arousal washed over David, and she found herself rearing back, hands dangling like paws in front of her, as she began to whimper and whine for the offered bone.

Greg quickly fumbled at his pants, and his cock popped free, rock hard and scant inches from David’s panting mouth. With an involuntary yelp of pleasure, David plunged her mouth over Greg’s cock, eliciting a groan from him as she began to suck and slurp at it, whimpering in intense arousal.

When her mouth finally filled with the wonderful warm, salty cum she craved, she whined loudly in happiness.

David shuddered and moaned as Greg pulled his cock out of her ass, her body tingling with pleasure and some small, sweet lingering pain. She felt his cum dribble out of her ass and over her cunt to splatter on the bedsheets, as her dazed mind continued to reflect on the past year.

To David’s horror, Greg was even more obsessed with the fantasy of his wife as his bitch than David had been, and with none of the guilt that David had always felt to keep it in check (after all - she had brought the fantasy to him). She spent that first weekend with the collar around her neck the entire time, and was utterly unable to do anything human. She couldn’t read, she couldn’t speak, she could only crawl. Thinking about crawling on the furniture filled her with a rush of shame and self-loathing that kept her resolutely on the floor.

Greg had been particularly amused when she whined and pawed at his leg, making it obvious that she had to go to the bathroom. David had burned with shame as Greg had “played along” and rather than taking the collar off, had simply opened the back door, watching with obvious anticipation to see what she’d do. Wanting to scream and cry, David had simply whimpered and crawled naked out into their yard (thanking god for the high bushes that hid her from view), squatted, and peed in the grass, looking up at her “owner” and awash with feelings of submissiveness.

Shortly after that, still more of Lisa’s insidious game revealed itself when David went into heat, unfortunately when Greg had gone for a quick run to the store.

David found herself overwhelmed with arousal - different from her usual lust from seeing a cock or pussy. She burned with a need to be fucked ... to be bred. She’d whined and whimpered, crawling around the house getting hornier and hornier. Finally Greg had come home, and she’d started humping Greg’s leg in desperation while he laughed before finally, mercifully, mounting her from behind while she barked her pleasure loudly.

When she’d finally cooled down, David realized with horror that her new state took her to a whole new level ... she would have done anything to be fucked while she was in heat. Before Greg had come home, she’d spent several minutes perched on the living room windowsill, barking madly at the dog across the street while humping a pillow she’d nestled between her legs, desperate for the big Great Dane to come over and mount her...

She’d spent that night and the next curled up on the carpet next to the bed, and had woken Greg up both mornings by licking his face to be let out.

If Greg thought his wife’s strict adherence to her role was weird, he certainly wasn’t saying anything. He was obviously enjoying the whole scenario far too much to risk bursting the fantasy bubble.

Thankfully on Monday morning, after a last doggy-fuck with her barking her head off, Greg had removed the collar before heading to work, while David lay gasping on the bed. David had spent most of the morning sobbing uncontrollably at the rush of humiliation the weekend had left her with ... not the least of which was because she’d enjoyed it so much.

Finally, she’d gotten herself under control and gotten back to work. After her weekend as a dog, she was desperate to find a way back to her own body.

The next few weeks had gone by in a blur - she spent a fair amount of time as Greg’s bitch, but during the days worked feverishly on options to deal with Lisa. In the meantime, every day she checked her (his) email, and every couple of days, there was a new email from Michelle, seemingly growing more panicked and confused at her own increasing deviance.

Following on the beautifulagony video, she sent links to pictures of herself she’d submitted to ishotmyself. com. First just stripping but not showing more than her ass, then a set showing off her ample breasts, playing with them for the camera ... then a set with her beautiful red bush. And finally a set where she shaved herself clean for the camera - something Michelle had always detested the idea of (though not as much as appearing naked on camera).

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.