Aftermath - Cover

Preview

Aftermath

by StangStar06

Copyright© 2017 by StangStar06

Caution: This Sex Drama contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Blackmail, Coercion, Consensual, Drunk/Drugged, Romantic, Tear Jerker, Cheating, First, Big Breasts,

Sex Drama: The girl of my dreams wasn't the woman I wanted and the town I loved turned its back on me when I needed them most.

Hey folks. This is a long one. It’s so long in fact that I’ve broken the story into three pieces. Like many of you, I hate that. I hate waiting for endless updates and chapters where it seems as if the writer either got bored or forgot what he wanted to do or how to get to the end. This is not one of those. There are only three parts. The entire story has already been finished and edited by the legendary Barney-R. I will post a piece of the story next Sunday and the finale the Sunday afterwards.

I looked at this story as a chance to truly get into what happened to a character and what he went through to find his perfect woman. If you’re looking for a stroke piece, don’t waste your time because this ain’t it. To everyone who’s still here ... Enjoy!

SS06

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.