When Duty Calls - Cover

When Duty Calls

Copyright© 2003 by Jack Spratt. ALL Rights Reserved

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Don continued his transporting of Jayden to her speaking engagements. Jayden's best friend Avery was introduced to Don with the expected results. Mary, Jayden's mom, also enjoyed the pleasure Don could provide. Don was still wondering how he was going to be able to satisfy all the girls currently in his life.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction  

Special thanks to Pete ‘the old fart’ 2017 for her expertise in reediting and re-proofing.

Author’s Note: The idea for this story came from a dedicated reader.

Waking up from what I imagined was a fantastic sexual dream proved to be real life. Jayden was lying next to me stark naked curled in the fetal position. Lifting the covers her bare skin shone in the dim light of dawn shining through the windows blinds. Then last night’s miracle flooded my mind. Jayden gave me her cherry then she made me hard the second time and the phenomenon happening again. Looking at her, watching her breathing in soft even breaths brought John Thomas back to life. The strong odor of sex mixed with her perfume had my body throbbing for more. Then I thought of her mom Mary and my proud erection quickly drooped.


What had I gotten myself into? Jayden, even at her young age, was a warm passionate lover. All my preconceived notions of young teens were out the window. If Jayden was the norm many young girls were already involved with awakening sexual appetites. Recalling some of Jayden’s conversation about how the girls at her school were already teasing guys and more had my imagination whirling. My childhood certainly didn’t consist of the company of girls willing to expose themselves. Not only that, I couldn’t remember any girls that had the physical attributes of Jayden.

Looking at Jayden’s sleeping body I noticed a very large wet area at her crotch. The sheets showed all the evidence of what transpired last night. The coating of cum and pussy juice mixed with light reddish tint told the story. It was dried in some areas that made it a crusty mess.

She looked so beautiful with her hair all astray. Her angelic aura was magnified as she rolled over on her back flinging out an arm towards my pillow. If I hadn’t moved she would had given me a good whack on the nose. My gaze ran down her body. Jayden’s nipples were hard on her developing chest; she must be dreaming the same dream as mine. Her tummy was taut but so soft, her bellybutton so deeply imbedded it looked like a hole in her stomach. Her legs were slightly spread exposing her puffy but red love lips that were coated with the results of our sex. Her small nub of a clitoris was a deep rosy red as it peeked out of its hood. The results of our sex were still very evident as its confirmation was still slowly seeping out of her vaginal cavity, a stark reminder of the wonderful, memorable night we had.


I am Don Parsons. I’m a widower fifty-one living alone, my wife died of cancer over twelve years ago. I have two sons - both live and work on the west coast, hadn’t seen them for years. I work in the high tech industry and specialize in computer viruses and some programming. My specialty is viruses. I have a reputation of being able to locate and destroy them without losing data. I wish it was always the case but some of the little devils really can make a mess out of our client’s records.


Jayden’s mom Mary was the person to blame for what had happened. If she hadn’t been involved with a new company project she would have taken Jayden to the public speaking completions. Actually, I was still trying to find a scapegoat for my behavior. I realized the blame was all mine. My self-control lost it but it had a lot of help from Jayden herself. Reviewing the events had me wondering if Jayden was coached. Her actions certainly had me pegged as I accepted her hook, line and sinker.


Jayden opened her eyes looked at me with her sexy blue eyes and smiled. She stretched like a cat with both arms straight out from her body; her eyes still kept me in focus. Her right hand grasped my growing cock as she slipped off the bed. I followed her to bathroom where she sat on the throne. You know what was coming next. She grabbed my hand and put it in the hot flow of yellow pee mixed with cum, instant erection. After I did the honors of wiping her beauty she stood, grabbed my now solid man meat and led me to the bedroom.


Laying on the bed in a provocative pose, she licked her lips, spread open her legs and then gave my cock a gentle tug towards her welcoming pussy. I was like a wimpy puppy dog and moved into position. My cock easily slipped into her wet sloppy opening of never ending mysteries. If I was going to be hung at noon I might as well enjoy the offerings until then. Jayden was breathing heavily as we built the crescendo of the intimate climax. Finally Jayden’s pussy muscles squeezed my John Thomas signaling me she was cumming. My searing sperm screamed for release and then erupted deep into her being. The air in my balloon was exhausted.

The odd thing was the feeling I had before and during having sex with Jayden brought me to a high rivaled by nothing I could remember. Once there was release I felt as guilty as hell. Mary’s face came into view carrying her very dull knife. How could I explain to a doting mother you took her teen’s daughter’s cherry and then enjoyed her sexually again and again?

Jayden was kissing me; her hands were softly caressing my old beat up face. Her breathing was now regular.

“Don this is the way every day should start. I feel so good.”

“A shower and breakfast is in order. Your mom will be calling wondering where you are.”

“Oh she knows where I am.”

Jayden said that in a voice that had me wondering. I still got the feeling that maybe these events had all been orchestrated but it’s likely my conscience trying to appease itself. The telephone ring brought me back. I stared at it on the night table. All the blood in my body must have drained to my feet. My stomach started to churn. The moment of retribution was at hand.

“Hello.”

“Hello Don. It’s Mary. How is Jayden?”

“Well she is fine. We are just about to have breakfast.”

I was looking at Jayden, her legs were still spread. My recent ejaculation of cum was slowly seeping from her still stretched and very swollen pussy. She was smiling. She motioned for me to give her the telephone.

“Hi Mom.”

“Yes Don is a super host. Yes I will thank him for everything. Oh yes I had a wonderful time: it was just like you said it would be, wonderful.”

“Okay, I’ll see you for lunch.”

This was the one side conversation I heard. How I would have loved to have heard Mary’s comments. Some of it really didn’t make sense unless both girls were talking about the same thing. From the upbeat mood of the conversation I could only assume no police cars were headed to my door.

“What did your mom say?”

“She just asked if I had a good time with you. I told you were the best.”

“Am I missing something?”

The smile on her face was priceless. She reached over and grabbed my stub and gave it a squeeze. Her hand was covered with her juice and my cum. Bringing to her nose she took a deep breath.

“We smell good. Don we need to shower, we’re a mess.”

Not the answer I was fishing for but she’s right we needed to get cleaned up. We both smelled like whores in heat. Watching Jayden’s bare bottom leave I quickly stripped the bed. After starting the wash I joined Jayden in the bathroom. The shower was running and I could see her shape outlined in the opaque glass of the shower door. Knocking she laughed and invited me in. She looked like a drowned rat but a very appealing drowned rat. The warm water was flowing down her body with a stream dripping from her swollen pussy. The result on me was another instant erection.

When we got out of the shower she handed me her towel. Taking my time I dried every nook and cranny of her body. With Jayden’s back turned to me I made sure her bum was dry spreading her bum cheeks. Jayden had a very small but well-defined rosebud. Planting a kiss on it had her body trembling. Licking her got a welcome sigh. She turned presenting her peach for a kiss but one kiss wasn’t enough. My tongue found her small hard clitoris. Jayden’s body reacted very quickly as she was very sensitive between her legs from all the recent activity. She took a deep breath and held it as she climaxed. She had two handfuls of my hair to keep her steady. Her knees nearly gave out.

“Don, everything we did was a brand new experience for me. I really want more.”

Later at the breakfast table she ate a hearty meal. She was wearing a pair of rose bikini type panties and a matching bra. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Again the urge was quick to present itself but we had to control our desires. Jayden had to be ready for her mom. In the middle of clearing up the dishes the telephone rang.

“Hi Don its Mary. Why don’t you accompany Jayden and me for lunch? It’s the least I can do for you taking good care of my girl last night.”

My sexual urge was now a limp mass. My concern was still what Mary would say or even do if she suspected my sexual promiscuousness with her daughter. I really didn’t feel on safe ground unless you considered quicksand safe. What can I say?

“Of course I’d love too. When and where?”

“The same restaurant as last week, I’ll make the reservation.”

Jayden and I quickly got ready. Jayden had gathered and packed all her clothing. I had made my bed with the freshly washed and dried bed linen. I wondered who the next company would be to join me, or was it the last. Then I wondered if I’d be around to enjoy it. The fact I enjoyed Jayden so often had me very concerned.

The restaurant was crowded on the weekend as it was during the week. As soon as we walked into the room Mary spotted us and got our attention. I didn’t know if I should have felt elated or sick. Helping Jayden with her chair I sat facing Mary. She was radiant. Looking at her soft delicious lips reminded me of her daughter’s, both sets, I recently had enjoyed. Her scent hit me; it was the same as her daughter’s that I recalled vividly as I ate her pussy last night. I wondered if Mary’s pussy was as delectable.

“Well, Jayden?”

“I’m a woman mommy many times over. It was everything you said it would be even more. Don is a great teacher.”

The heat of my blush ran from my toes to my head in milliseconds. Both girls were enjoying my embarrassment. Jayden’s small hand touched my John Thomas under the table. The touch caused me to move with a start.

“Don’t be embarrassed, Don, I’m glad it was you.”

“Me?”

“Yes, you. You showed my baby what is like to be with a man last night didn’t you? You took your time and made sure Jayden enjoyed it.”

Stupefied and mute was a good way to describe my feelings at this moment. My look must have been priceless and very humorous as both girls were softly laughing. I was sure if we were in private booth both would had been on the floor laughing with great gusto. Still I remained very tight lipped.

“Mom, it was great. Don is a wonderful lover; he was very gentle with me. Mind you I had to really tease him to get him motivated.”

“You are a bit younger then I was when my dad showed me. I can still remember the day like it was yesterday. Mom had gone for the weekend to visit her sister and her new baby. I still wish daddy was alive today.”

“So how was the competition?”

“It was good Mom, I came second. I can’t wait for the next one.”

“Are you up to driving Jayden to the next event, Don?”

I was still dumbfounded. Listening to the conversation between Mary and her daughter about Mary’s sexual awaking with her dad was very revealing but the tone was what surprised me, you would think they were talking about what vegetables to order with dinner. When I did finally open my mouth to speak all the sound that came out was a very low yes.

After dinner Mary excused herself and left. I couldn’t believe what had happened but the male in me watched Mary’s hips swaying as she left. She was wearing a tight, short dress that revealed her beautiful legs. Her high heels had just enough height to really show off her legs and thighs.

“You can have that, Don. Mom really likes you as much as I do. Mom needs what you gave me last night.”

“What?”

“Mom needs to feel you in her like you did me. She has a nice body don’t you think? You didn’t know she has the hots for you?”

Jayden’s was soliciting me to take her mom. I had dreamt about fucking Mary for years and now her daughter was telling me she was available just for the asking. Shit what do I do now? Jayden moved closer to me. Her hand grabbed my now growing cock softly rubbing my shaft.

“Mom would love this. She got me ready to having sex with you. She really didn’t need someone to look after me but I am glad you took me in. I will never forget last night. I can’t wait to tell Avery. When do you want to meet her?”

“Her?”

“Yes Avery my very best girlfriend I told you about. When I tell her about what happened she is going to want to meet you. You’ll like her I know you will. She is fifteen but she has nice set of titties and everything.”

Before I could answer Mary returned. She looked marvelous. Sitting down she picked up the menu and asked me what I would like for dessert. The way I was looking at her boobs must have had no other interpretation this time she was blushing.

“Jayden, aren’t you supposed to be meeting Avery shortly?”

Whether or not it was true Jayden said she did looking at her watch she got up. Do women have a secret code men were not aware of?

“Yes. Mom I do, would you get my overnight case from Don and bring it home?”

“Of course.”

“Well if you will excuse me I’ll go and meet Avery, we are going to that new movie at the cinema. I’ll see you at seven, Mom. Goodbye, Don, and thanks for the wonderful evening.”

We both watched as Jayden disappeared. Then Mary and I looked at each other. She broke the silence.

“Don, why don’t you follow me to my apartment?”

Stammering yes, I picked up the tab, paid then follow Mary’s delectable body to the parking lot. After locating her car she drove me to the Suburban. In twenty minutes we were parked in front of her apartment. Grabbing Jayden’s overnight case I followed Mary. When we got inside she turned and faced me. I could feel the vibes of desire between us. Moving towards her she was in my arms. Her body felt firm but soft. Mary’s lips met mine in a memorable kiss. Pulling her close we kissed again. Boy I must be stupid if she had been giving me signs during the past years. It had been my conclusion that Mary was untouchable; my hand running up and down her back confirmed that was a fallacy. Her softness against me, her scent had me riding high. I had expected to be crucified by Mary for taking Jayden’s cherry- not loved.

Breaking our embrace she took my hand and led me upstairs to her bedroom. It screamed femininity. The décor was all shades of rose. Mary looked at me then kicked off her heels they landed in a corner with a thud. She slowly removed her dress then stood before me in her rose bra and matching V-string. Her nylons were stay-ups. She was a vision. Off came my shoes and then my shirt and pants. I felt stupid standing in front of her with my hardon pushing out in my shorts. The scene must look comical as Mary started a small giggle.

“Sorry, Don, but you look like a cartoon I got emailed to me this week but a lot bigger.”

That broke the tension. Admiring her body my eyes swept from head to her toes then settle on her pubes. My eyes focused there noticing a wisp of hair on each side of her V-string. Mary had a trimmed bush.

She moved to the bed pulling down the comforter then sat on the edge waiting for me. The hell with pretence I removed my shorts my cock standing out proudly from my body. Mary’s eyes seemed to grow bigger as she studied me. She licked her lips giving her lip-gloss the shiny look.

“That is a very impressive tool you have, Don. I am surprised that Jayden is able to accept it all. She must have been very tight for you.”

“She is a very beautiful woman as well as a willing lover.”

Beside her on the bed I nudged her to lie on her back. Her legs were so long and well-shaped. She looked so sexy in her stay-ups. The bare skin between the top of her nylons and her V-string was so alluring. My body was shivering with anticipation as her panties were lowered. What a vision. Her bush was so sexy. Soft long hair covered her from an inch from her belly button to the inside of her thighs. Light curls at her love lips showed signs of dampness. Mary’s sexual essence mixed with her haunting perfume had my head reeling with desire. We were eye to eye as she brought up her knees and spread her legs. Her lotus blooms opened giving me a view of the pinkish interior of her pussy. My cock grew another notch as her asshole came to view. It was larger than most and the rim was wrinkled as a rose bud. Somewhere in Mary’s past it had been stretched to accommodate cocks. I could only hope mine will the next one to invade. Anal sex was a favorite of my wife.

“Mary you are beautiful, I love your bush.”

“I like the feel of hair between my legs as much as I love the feel of a tongue between my lips.”

If that wasn’t a call to duty nothing is. Lowering my face I took a very large breath of Mary’s essence. There was nothing on earth that could get me more wired then what was before me at this moment. Jayden’s scent was memorable but her mom’s was like a fine wine. Her pussy hair was so soft against my face. How she kept it so soft was beyond me. Some women I had made love to in the past had hair like a Brillo pad, not Mary. My nose parted her massive love lips getting to the source of her flow. Mary’s clitoris was the size of my little finger sticking out from her body nearly an inch. When my tongue touched it for the first time her body moved with a jerk. Her hands were on my head trying to push me away from her very sensitive protrusion. I managed to get it in my mouth and suck while my tongue flit back and forth on its tip. Mary’s hips went wild as she bucked and tossed me. When she finally climaxed I was showered with a gusher from her pussy. Her pussy juice was flowing down my chin and soaking the sheets.

“Oh, Don, I am sorry; I should have told you I seem to ejaculate when I cum. It can really squirt out of me.”

“I think it is beautiful Mary. It took me by surprise but I enjoy tasting you.”

Using my tongue as a sponge I proceeded to ingest every drop I could salvage. The flow coming from Mary’s pussy was very noticeable and tasty. Using both hands, I pushed her knees back towards her head raising her bum, exposing her pucker. Latching onto her rosette with my lips I tongued her wrinkled opening.

“Oh Don don’t stop. It has been years since I have my asshole loved. Keep doing that.”

Her body trembled as she came; my tongue tried to enter her anal opening. This time I got a shower of her juice over my hair as she ejaculated. Looking up I saw Mary was staring at me trying to hold back laughter. I must have looked very comical. Sitting up I realized that my body was coated with her essence as it ran down my stomach. Mary made a production as she removed her bra. Her titties were massive and her firm nipples were hard and large. Leaning over her body I took one and sucked then the other. Mary’s hands caressed my gray hair as she sighed softly.

“It has been a long time since anyone had me feel this way, Don. I have thought of you many times when I masturbated but didn’t know how you would feel. It wasn’t till Jayden mentioned about her peeing for you that I really thought you might be interested.”

“Mary I have thought of you often but I always considered you untouchable. To tell you the truth after taking Jayden’s cherry I thought I was a goner. I have been imagining the police pulling up and taking me away.”

“Never, Jayden wanted it to be you. Now I know why.”

Mary had her hand on my shaft pumping slowly. On my back I watched as Mary did a comprehensive examination of John Thomas and my balls. My sack was stretched and loose with my balls full of sperm wanting release. Mary hefted each one and softly massaged them. The pain was slight but so sexual. When she lowered her face and kissed the tip of the mushroom head I nearly lost it. Her small tongue licked the precum then she seemed to bathe my shaft with her long most tongue. When she mouthed one of my testicles it was murder to keep control and not blow everything in the air.

“Don. I want to suck you and taste you but not now. I need to feel you inside of me.”

I concurred with that statement. My problem was to hold off cumming until Mary had been satisfied. It was good thing Jayden and I had sex this morning otherwise I would have been long gone. In my mind a week ago this situation would be unheard of, first Jayden and then Mary in the same day. What would be like to have then in bed together? Now I was getting greedy.

My cock easily slid deep into Mary. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open breathing heavily. She met every thrust with her hips slamming me. The urge to blow my load was so strong but I kept my mind in control. Then Mary put an arm lock on me squeezing my neck. Her body trembled as she climaxed. She released me from her death grip. The look on her face was so serene.

“Don, can you hold off a bit?”

“Yes, I think so.”

She pushed me off her body with strength that defied her size. She rolled over on her tummy and presented me with her pucker. With a hand on each cheek she spread and exposed a beautiful opening.

“Don, it has been way too long since I have been fucked back there; please let me be full again.”

“Mary, it is one of my favorites, my wife and I enjoyed it often. It will be my pleasure.”

“My last request, Don, is please hold off as long as possible then fill me with your cum. I love the feeling of a cock in my ass.”

Fortunately some of the ample juice seeping from her cunt had coated her pucker. Placing my bulbous head at heaven’s gate I slowly pushed. Mary pushed back and my shaft slowly disappeared into the heat of her anal passage. I could feel her clinching her ass on my tool that certainly didn’t help my self-control. The strokes were long and deep. Mary took my seven and a half inches without a whimper.

Sixty-three strokes in and out had me at the brink. Mary’s body had trembled with four climaxes during that time. At the point of no return my cock started spitting. Hot strings of sperm entered the depth of Mary’s bowels as relief flooded though out my body. Relaxing, Mary supported my total body weight on her back my cock still buried in her ass.

“Don, that was unbelievable. Your cock feels a lot better than my dildo. Thank you.”

“Oh no, Mary, there is no need to thank me, I would have been your anal slave for years had I known how you felt. I guess we both have been stupid.”

“After what has just happened I agree with you.”

We lay attached for several minutes until my cock lost it rigid state and slid out Mary’s anal pucker with a pop. After a very passionate kiss we snuggled up and cuddled. The room reeked with sex and sperm odor. You would have thought fucking had been the order of the day - all day. Sleep overtook both of us.

We both awoke to a backfire out on the street. Another kiss and Mary found my shaft. Her hands wrapped around it.

“I could get used to this. Are you up to it again?”

“For you, of course.”

I watched her get out of bed as she left for the bathroom. Cum was seeping from her asshole leaving a trail down her thigh. She returned with a wet face cloth and gently washed my now erect cock.

“I want you to fuck me in the pussy but I don’t want any chance of an infection.”

Rolling down my foreskin she cleaned every inch of me. Her handling of my cock had the precum seeping again. Her tongue tasted me.

“I still want to suck you dry, Don. It has been a long time since I swallowed a load. From what I felt in my ass you certainly have lots.”

“I really don’t know how after the last two days. It’s been a long times since I have been so blessed.”

“Why thank you, Don. You are so nice.”

Mary leaned over and kissed me. Then she grabbed me causing me to lose my balance, falling on her taking my dead weight. I scrambled to relieve her.

“Don’t, Don. I love the feel of a man on top of me. Too much time has passed between experiences. Let me enjoy it.”

It was certainly no hardship lying on top of Mary. She was well padded with her full breasts and soft tummy. I could fall asleep on her. Gradually she moved, spreading her legs. My cock slipped between her love lips and I could feel the dampness of her pussy. Moving my knees for support, my cock glided into her open moist abyss. We lay attached at the hips enjoying the feeling of closeness. Mary was running her hands up and down my back then slowly scraped me with her nails causing my body to shiver.

“Oh Don, this is heaven. I haven’t felt this good in years. But all good things have to come to an end. Jayden will be home in an hour. I don’t think she should find us in bed. I know she knows we are fucking but I don’t want her to see us just yet.”

The just yet comment gave me fodder for thought. Was Mary planning a threesome? I could live with that. This time we really took our time. Mary kept kissing me at every opportunity. Her hands were all over me, in my hair rubbing my face and giving her nails on my back. I didn’t think she broke skin but she certainly enjoyed running her nails up and down my spine.

When I finally came Mary had her hips raised against me. There was no way we could have been any closer or deeper. This was the third time I had cum today and it wasn’t even six o’clock. Mary looked at me smiling and beckoned me to follow her to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet, grabbed my hand and I watched the rush of her pee. It was very heavy stream of dark yellow and cum. My reaction was immediate another hard on.

“Jayden said you like watching her pee. I like having you watch me too.”

After a quick shower with Mary, I left for home totally exhausted. Sunday would be a day of total rest and refection.


Monday was a madhouse once again. I saw Mary numerous times in the office but each time we were serving clients and just smiled at each other. She seemed to have glow about her that I had never seen before. Then I wondered if it was just my imagination. We only talked for a short time on Wednesday when she advised me Jayden had a competition on Friday and she worked again. The balance of the week was the same until Thursday night when Jayden called.

“Hi Don, do you miss me after being with my Mom?”

“You know I miss you, Jayden. I will always be grateful for the gift you bestowed upon me.”

“I enjoyed being with you, Don. Are you ready for tomorrow night? I have my next competition and Mom is busy again. She says I can stay over again if you want me too.”

Bong, John Thomas was at full mast. I hadn’t done anything since fucking her mom and I was loaded for bear. The thought of her young teen body willing to be loved had me shaking.

“I really want you to stay over Jayden. What time would you like me to pick you up tomorrow?”

“Could you come an hour earlier? I want to be in Cooperstown as early as possible.”

“Sure see you at two.”

After hanging up I wondered why she needed to be there so early since Cooperstown was actually only six miles away. Then my mind reviewed what had to be done to welcome Jayden home tomorrow night. I had clean powder blue satin sheets for tomorrow night. They would feel good against Jayden’s willing teen body and would really show the evidence of our lovemaking Saturday morning. After making a mental list of what was needed, I realized that a shopping trip was required tonight. It was nearly nine when everything was put away. I fell asleep dreaming of Jayden under me. Tomorrow night couldn’t come soon enough.


Friday was very busy, so busy in fact Mary had to remind me I was to pick up Jayden at two. It was a flurry of activity but I was out of the office and on the road at one forty five, arriving at the apartment at one minute before two. The buzzer sounded in the interior as I waited for Jayden to come to the door. The sound of the lock disengaging got my attention but who opened it had my mouth drop.

“Hi you must be Don. Jayden is still getting ready. I am Avery.”

The mystery girl, Jayden’s best girlfriend was a black beauty. She was nearly as tall as Jayden but that where the comparison ends. Avery had very noticeable titties. They must be C-cups but then I thought a fifteen year old shouldn’t have C-cups, right! Her complexion was very dark, her skin glowed with health. Her hair was done in small braids intermeshed with what appeared to be colorful beads. Her dark brown eyes looked right through me.

“Would you like to come in or do you want to stare at me from there?”

Instant blush. I stepped into the apartment. Avery was wearing a very short blue pleated skirt and a white blouse her school uniform. Did all the young girl students look like her? Her perfume a musky smell blanketed me as I followed her swaying hips. If her skirt was any shorter, her panties would be showing. Her bare legs were long, well-toned and very sensual looking. When she turned and looked at me, my blush returned. Shit she was only fifteen and she has a control over me. Jayden’s voice called.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.