Brotherly Love - Cover

Brotherly Love

Copyright© 2017 by Its a Kilt, Not a Skirt

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sixteen year-old Bryna has a secret voyeuristic side, and regularly watches her hunky older brother Jason get off. He discovers her secret by accident and their relationship gets spicier than it "should."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Slow  

Stretching luxuriously, I moved my hair off my neck and arched it, allowing better access to the soft lips planting small kisses there.

‘Mm,’ I murmured, eyes shut tight. This was a wonderful dream, and I didn’t want to ever wake from it. Surely it was a dream, because Jason couldn’t have woken up beside me and be caressing me awake...

Then I felt the hot hardness, pressed through the material of his shorts and my nightgown, and my body bent toward him, pressing myself back against my brother with full passionate force.

Jason laughed softly, his hand smoothing across my cheek.

‘You’re going to love making love in the mornings,’ he said, and then his body was suddenly gone from against mine.

My eyes snapped open. There he was, standing at the foot of my bed, watching my sudden movement with bewildered amusement.

‘What’s wrong, Bryna?’

‘It wasn’t a dream,’ I said, caught off guard. ‘You were there, behind me, kissing me.’

‘Yes,’ he confirmed, ‘it wasn’t a dream.’

‘Why did you wake me up? It’s two in the morning.’

‘Don’t you remember?’ Jason asked incredulously. He sat beside me on my bed. ‘Today’s our flight. It’s in about two hours.’

‘Shit,’ I said.

‘Here, kiss me,’ Jason beckoned me, and our lips touched tenderly, briefly. ‘Time to get up, little sister. We’ve got a plane to catch.’

And with a wink, he left me to dress.


Despite the early morning, it was a rather lazy one. We boarded the plane with no complications and were sitting waiting for take off. Jason and I took the seats on the other side of the aisle from our parents, and sat quietly buckled in our seats. Perhaps caffeine hadn’t been such a good idea; I was acutely aware of everything around me, and when the plane began to taxi, my hands were gripping the armrests so tightly my entire arms were white.

He remembered my fears, of course. Jason pried one of my hands off the armrest and took it in his own, smiling in soft reassurance.

‘It’ll be okay,’ he assured me, and I felt the strong urge to kiss him as I became drastically more relaxed.

I smiled radiantly at him, mouthing ‘I love you,’ with only his knowing smile as a reply.

It was a two hour flight with relatively little excitement. I read my novel, and chatted idly with Jason. After the initial panic at take off, I was fine until we began to land. For some reason those two parts of flying always harried me.

We lugged our cases behind us, waiting for the rental car to show up, and Jason spotted something in one of the airport shops and immediately started walking over.

I had begun to follow him, but he shook his head at me and I returned to our parents, wondering what he was on about.

Several minutes later he returned with a nondescript paper bag which he kept pointedly closed.

‘What did you get?’ I asked curiously, but all he did was smile back in a mysterious way, green eyes glimmering with mischief.

It was several hours drive to the cottage we were renting, and by the time we got there everyone was so tired that we ate a modest meal and collapsed into bed.

Did I forget to mention that Jason and I were sharing a bed? Yes, we “had” to, because there wasn’t another bed or even a cot. We’d been sharing beds for years, oblivious to and ignoring each other, never caring that there was another person in close proximity every night for eight hours.

However, now our relationship had deepened with intimacy, I knew it would be difficult to ignore one another and refrain from touching--even cuddling.

‘I hope you don’t mind,’ Mum had said nervously, when telling us of the situation. ‘I know you’re growing, I just--’

‘It’s all right, Mum,’ I assured her, as Jason nodded in agreement. ‘We’ll live.’

She had relaxed, and no one had said a thing about it since.

We made sure our parents were definitely in bed before kissing quietly and hugging each other in fierce full bodied-embraces. Then, for the unfortunate fact that we had to keep up appearances, we said goodnight and rolled apart reluctantly, falling easily into sleep.


I awoke early to the gentle rub of something--fingers?--on my clit, and turned sleepily to look at Jason in confusion. We had decided on no intimacy during the trip unless we were absolutely certain our parents wouldn’t catch wind of it.

The window was full open, blowing a breeze into the room, and I shivered, pressing back further into Jason, inviting the warmth of his bare hips against my bum.

Ah. So I had been wrong. He’d been rubbing my clit with his cock, not his fingers. It was the hottest part of him at the moment, swollen and engorged, pressing between my thighs. His hips jerked to create a slow rub along my slit, and I would have moaned in wantonness had he not pressed a warning hand over my mouth.

‘Be absolutely quiet,’ he whispered almost imperceptibly, and grasped my hip with one hand, using the other to guide his throbbing member to my swollen sex. Nudging against my entrance gently, I felt again the urge to moan, but bit it back. The urge was even worse when Jason helped direct my hips and pushed me onto his hot cock, sinking into me like hot butter.

‘How do you know it’s safe?’ I whispered furtively to him.

He grinned. ‘Because they’re doing it too.’

‘What?’ I listened carefully, and suddenly heard a guttural cry of pleasure at the other end of the cottage--it sounded like my mum’s voice. I flushed scarlet at the sounds of obvious enjoyment, but at the same time my nipples tingled and pussy clenched--it was arousing as well.

‘Is that what woke you?’ I asked him, as he gripped my hips and slowly began to move. I allowed myself a quiet moan of ecstasy at the feeling of being filled with the thick length of him, and at the joys of this new position. He could fill me even deeper, this way.

Jason nodded. ‘Not that I usually sleep late, anyway.’

‘Is it what turned you on?’ He shrugged, smiling. ‘A little, but mostly I just wanted you. You feel so good around me, warm and wet, when I’m still half asleep.’

‘Mm,’ was the only reply I was capable of. Spooning meant I couldn’t embrace him back, but Jason didn’t seemed to mind. He could easily reach around me to cup and fiddle with my breasts, and tease my neck with kisses and little nips. It also meant more build up to orgasm, which was wonderful. The new angle allowed for the soft auburn hairs coating Jason’s thighs to rub against my own legs, and his quiet sounds of pleasure where directly in my ear, which never ceased to make me shiver and cry out myself.

‘So deep,’ I gasped, as he slid slowly back inside of me.

Jason grinned impishly. ‘Wonderful, isn’t it? We can make love like this when you’re big with child, too.’ He moaned quietly at both the thought and my rush of heat.

‘Cum for me,’ I said, twisting to kiss him while he thrust. It did not take long for him to oblige me, crying out softly as he emptied himself into me.

We lay holding each other and almost listening to the distant sounds of our parents’ love making. I turned and buried my face into Jason’s chest, and he pulled me to him firmly.

‘Bryna?’

‘Hm.’

‘When you’re nursing him... ‘

‘Him!? Now don’t be presumptuous here. There isn’t anyone at all, yet. But go on.’

‘When you’re nursing him, can I have some too? Milk, I mean. Can I still suckle and make love to your breasts when they’re swollen with milk?’

‘You’d better.’ I brought my head up to gaze steadily into his green eyes, smiling, and planted a tender kiss on his soft mouth.

‘Mmf.’ Jason buried his face into my hair and rolled me over, covering me with his body in a playful cuddle.


We all walked down a long, rocky beach. Mum and Dad were behind us, holding hands. They’d been happier and closer since they’d made love--and they’d done it often, too, taking impromptu ‘afternoon naps’ and sleeping in late.

Once I passed their door right after breakfast and it was open a crack. A small sound, a whimper, reached my ears, and I stopped with both curiosity and nosiness in mind, bending at the door crack.

There was Mum, sitting astride our father, her greying hair tumbling over onto her back. I couldn’t see either of their faces, but I could see Dad gripping her hips as she ground slowly on top of him, and instinctively I could tell that they were looking into each other’s eyes. I made a hasty retreat, feeling guilty for spying on such an intimate thing. I know I’d hate it if anyone intruded on OUR lovemaking.

Jason and I had made love only once more in the past four days, the day before yesterday. We took a picnic and hiked on a pretty little trail while Mum and Dad were “napping,” and at the destination ate our fill of the rolls, sausages, and blackberries (we foraged for those). Afterwards we held hands and lay out on the grass, cuddling and basking in the sun.

We didn’t talk. I just rolled over onto my stomach, leaned over, and kissed him gently. His response was to roll on top of me, kissing passionately, and we made slow love right there, in the privacy of nature with only the clear blue sky as witness.

‘Look!’ Now I dashed forward from Jason’s side and knelt at one of the tide pools. He came to crouch beside me.

‘A starfish,’ he smiled. We hadn’t seen any yet, since we were on the wrong side of the island for starfish and anemones and the sort.

However, there were lots and lots of crabs, and quite a few jelly fish.

We looked carefully and promptly saw another in the same pool, this one smaller.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.