Ok? - Cover

Ok?

Copyright© 2017 by Always Raining

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - John Colshaw's wife suddenly divorces him, telling him he knows what he's done, but he doesn't, and his attempts to find out meet with rejection and even violence. Getting a job transfer proves advantageous, but this interferes with his quest for justice. Will discovering the truth make his life OK again? Not sure whether this story contains little sex, or some sex. Somewhere between?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slow  

Carol had put everything into explaining to their friends that she and John had been the victim of a mistaken interpretation of the photographs though something in her inhibited her from implicating Liam, saying that it was simply her mistake.

In reality she knew what the ‘something’ was. She had fancied Liam, he was a good looking man, and she had fallen for him as he ‘helped’ her through the divorce. Her love for John kept him at arm’s length, but once she was told John was out of reach, she let him in.

He was a good lover; he was loving as well, treating her well, looking after her, always considering her. She knew he was in love with her, and she had felt affection and lust for him. She had been happy with him, and could see a future with him, and when he had asked her to marry him, she had no hesitation in saying yes.

She reflected later that there had always been some reserve in her relationship with Liam; she never gave up her own flat, nor allowed him to move in permanently, giving up his own.

Now she knew what that reserve was: she still hankered after John and still wondered daily what he was doing, how he was. When she saw him in the pub, all her latent feelings came to the fore, and with it all the anger that he had deceived her so badly.

Then there was the traumatic revelation that she had been deceived, not by John, but by Liam. While she despised Liam for what he had done, she knew in her heart that even though he got to her by deception, he had loved her in a fashion for a year, and it was real commitment. So she tempered her story to a mistake about the meaning of the pictures, and her break up with Liam because John was her real love and he had been innocent all along.

In fact to put it that way to everyone had been a bigger mistake than her first one. Liam had been sacked, and he had lost Carol, and to her mind that was enough. She even mitigated the story for her brothers, simply telling them that Liam knew things had not been as the ‘PI’ had presented them.

They had looked guilty and surprised, and she assumed they had not been in on the plan, but merely wanted her to leave John and go with Liam.

After the party Carol was desolate and retreated into herself, but Susan wanted justice for her and for John. Susan seethed with anger and resentment at Liam’s lies and petty revenge, and Susan acted.

She circulated an email to everyone Carol had seen and to those she had not yet reached. In it she gave a full account of what Liam had done, both at the conference and at the midsummer’s party, with the assurance of absolute documented proof that what she wrote was true.

She finished by leaving it up to the recipient what to do about it. She received a host of phone calls asking if it were true and assured everyone it was, citing the proof she had. Some came to examine the evidence, and went away convinced.

In the meantime Ryan visited Liam. Dermott happened to be there. Liam invited him in, and he entered the vestibule but would not go further. Dermott came to the door of the living room.

“About the party,” Ryan began.

“Ah yes,” Liam said with a smile, “We really sorted that bastard out, and that money grabbing bitch as well. Thanks Ryan.”

Ryan’s face contorted with anger.

“Liam,” he snarled, “you dirty lying cunt! I really fell for it didn’t I?”

“What?” Liam was puzzled, and worried all of a sudden.

“You and your fucking lies! You’ve really landed me in the shit.”

“What d’you mean? He’s the liar and Carol, she’ll say anything to get with the rich executive. You can’t believe them, Ryan!”

“Hey Ryan,” added Dermott, “Liam’s right, don’t fall for it. She’ll say anything to get him back.”

“Come in Ryan, sit down, have a drink.” Dermott invited. Liam stood back.

Ryan sighed. “Not happening. Dermott, have you seen the photos?”

“Yeah,” Dermott said with some feeling, “Caught the prick red handed. One of them shows him fucking that blonde slag.”

“See John Colshaw’s explanation?”

“Lies,” muttered Liam, “he’s got none. He’s managed to pull the wool–”

“You stupid little pillock,” Ryan shouted. “You haven’t seen it have you? Have you?” he shouted into Liam’s face.

“Don’t need to, it’s lies.”

“Let me spell it out to you, and to Dermott here. John’s a clever man; it’s not for nothing he’s a managing director now, and what are you? You really think you could outsmart him? You’re pathetic.”

“Now look here–”

“I haven’t finished. Once he knew what he was accused of, he interviewed a whole heap of people who were there at that conference. He actually had their statements transcribed into a booklet, and he made CDs of the interviews.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.