That Country - Cover

That Country

Copyright© 2017 by Barely Sofia

Chapter 6: First days (VI)

April 14th

Thursday started boring, I woke up excited about having Cynthia at home next morning for the running session, above that, I only wanted the school time to pass, that was until we reached the Master’s Lunch room.

As always we sat next to the glass, watching the girl changing and having their showers, maybe some day I could get used to it, but not yet, each time I enjoyed the views same way as I did on my first day.

Mr. Azarov was checking the girl’s cleanliness once after another, he didn’t check each one, but one of each three of four had to stop in front of him and let him grope her body as if it belongs to him.

He had to check my sister last day, and I knew that today, she had got a spanking for stepping back, so I wasn’t surprised when I saw her standing in front of him.

I noticed her butt, sore and with some marks that didn’t seem done by hand, I asked my friends, they said that she had probably got the cane, whatever, I hoped to have a full report later.

As usual, I was hard, watching that man poking his fingers and hands all over my sister’s body, I could see notices her having a hard time, especially when the teacher explored her mouth with the same fingers he had been poking her pussy. Somehow, she managed to stay out of trouble, Mr. Azarov dismissed her, and the next girl came to him.

Rebecca had her butt sore too. I had been informed that she was taking at least one daily spanking, those were Charly’s orders, to get as many punishments as possible until he got the money he had spent on my sister’s back.

I realized that I would be getting money too, I didn’t know how much, but my sister had been spanked on a daily basis too, so, maybe I could have 1.500$ that weekend. I was planning to get a few new games, buy Ona some new clothes, and keep the rest for the future.

The last girl left the showers, and we started to talk again to each other until it was time for the next period.

Before the last period, they called me to the principal’s office, I saw my sister there, relieved, for knowing that she was the one in trouble I told Lorna that I was there. She asked me to wait, and I walked to my sister.

It was evident that she had been crying recently. I knew she had been spanked hard before lunch time, and probably again later on. She was standing, I felt sorry and hugged her for some seconds. We didn’t have time to talk because Lorna told us to come into the office.

There I found the Principal and our Spanish teacher. I knew that Ona had been having trouble with him, and I quickly guessed what had happened. Anyway, I waited, Mr. Acker shook my hand and offered me a seat.

Mr. Wells started his narrative. I think that’s the first time I realized how unfair was the situation for Ona. Of course, I knew from before that it was unfair, but somehow, I found the real thing while that teacher was explaining how he had given that boy the power to question my sister.

I had been reading all the country and school rule books, I had them fresh in my mind, and I realized that Mr. Wells had done a mistake, a little one, but I thought would be enough to avoid any fine.

Yeah, I was sure that I was there to be informed about a fine and maybe about further punishment for my sister and I didn’t like those ideas.

So, when the principal finished his talking about how severe had been her fault, I started to explain my point.

All the country worked on one premise. Master role is sacred, only the Master has absolute power over the property, even at our etiquette lessons, they avoid to make the girls address someone as Master.

Another point was that the school book said clearly that at school all girl’s tags were white, that meant that no one could order my girl to do nothing else than acting politely and maybe make them sit or stand, that was all.

I knew that one or another of those rules were broken from time to time, but there, Mr. Wells had broken the two of them at once.

It was a bluff, and I knew it, but I kept my line of argument enough time for them to start thinking that I could put them in trouble, so when Mr. Acker sent anyone but me out of his office I knew that I was next to win that battle.

“Well Mr. Connor, I see you’ve been reading lately.” Said the principal, making clear that he knew I had been reading the rules.
“I thought it was my duty as Master, Sir,” I said politely, and trying to avoid my happiness.
“We were going to fine you, and to file the fault on our sister’s records. But, It seems that we could just forget about everything if you guarantee what your property will not show that kind of attitude in the future.” Now, he was the one trying to bluff, acting condescending. Forgetting about everything should be fine, but I had played my cards well, and I wanted a reward.
“As I said, I want a copy of the file once it’s closed, Sir, I see my rights as Master had been mistreated and forgetting about it won’t be enough.”

He looked at me, he had always been nice, but now, I could feel he was far from feeling nice to me. He finally sighed.

“Ok, what do you need to forget about this?” He asked. And that time I shrugged.
“I’m willing to hear what would you consider fair for this.” I bluffed again.

“Ok, you get 100% of your property’s punishment auctions for this and the next week, you know what will happen the next week that means lots of money, I think that will fairly exceed the fine we were planning to apply.”

That was a generous offer, I knew, David had explained about the open doors week, I knew that there would be more money involved since the visitors came with full pockets only to get some action, but that was not enough. I was trying to earn my sister’s respect, and that meant requesting something for her also.

“I don’t want to damage the school, getting the 100% of this week alone, would be enough, but I want your word about a couple of things.” I started, he only nodded, letting me finish.

“Mr. Wells had been unfair with my sister. I can’t believe that if my sister would be so bad, he’s only getting spankings from three teachers. I want your word that he’s going to act fair with her, not special treatment, just fairness.”
“So, he can keep punishing her?” He asked, making it clear.
“Yes, but she will inform me about each spanking she gets, and I hope not to find any problem with the reasons.” I sentenced.
“Ok, I can give you that, and the second request?”

“Mr. Azarov has to keep himself out of my sister’s body. That means, not poking her holes, that’s against the rules, and you know it. He can do his job, just out of her, visual exploration is right, physical is ok too, but keeping it on her outer skin.”
“He’s not going to be happy with it.” He said.
“You know that he’s going against the rules, he should avoid contacting the girl’s genitals, I don’t mind about the other girls, but mine, if someone is poking her holes, I’m going to be that one.”

He seemed to think about it, and finally agreed. “If we keep this deal secret then you can consider it as done.”

I agreed, we shook hands, I also managed to avoid the last half of the last period. I couldn’t believe that I had won, and I was willing to tell the news to my sister, she would need to keep the secret, and I knew she would be happy enough to do it.

We picked our belongings and Jenna, and we all headed home, Jenna was happy for missing at least a part of her last period, she was talking and talking about her day while Ona and I listened to her. I loved her refreshing attitude, her skill to make you forget about anything else.

At home we found that mom wasn’t there, that meant that aside of Jenna we were all alone, I went to my room, secretly wishing for Ona’s visit. And she did.

I watched her removing her school robes and lying on her tummy, that time she was only covered by her bra, and my cock reacted faster than I did.

She said something I can’t remember, but I moved to the bed and started to rub the lotion on her lovely buns.

I couldn’t believe how bad her butt was looking, all those stripes on her smooth skin, I felt her trembling when I reached one of the stripes, I had both hands on her, massaging her buttocks while she seemed to relax.

Again, I could see her pussy from the back, some trimmed hairs on that zone, I moved my fingers next to it, but I stopped before making contact. I wasn’t planning to mess the moment.

After applying the lotion I massaged her back again, only bothered by the back of her bra, I had full access to her skin, and I did my best of that massaged.

We talked a lot, she was talking me nicely, and I was enjoying each second. After asking her to explain me about the school she had agreed, she wouldn’t be showing her butt as Cynthia did, but I didn’t care. Having her like that, and rubbing her butt each time she felt trashed was enough.

I informed her about what I had got from Mr. Acker, of course avoiding the monetary subject, but she felt happy to know that those two teachers would behave from now on.

In conclusion, a great day! I can’t wait for the next.

April 15th

Friday began as good as it could be. Cynthia came to our house for the running session. Ona wouldn’t go, she wasn’t feeling good enough, but since I had agreed with David to make turns, I would go with his sister.

She was already on her running clothes, so soon, we were out running around the neighborhood.

Cynthia had a great body, a lovely face and a charming character, she enjoyed teasing me. I could see her wiggling her ass for me all the time we ran, and she used her submissive tone each time she talked. Back at home I had a big hard on, and I had to take care of it in the shower, she waited for me, and when we crossed paths, I ordered her to go to my room right after her shower.

I had something planned. I wanted to try the green lotion effects without the red one. I was in shorts when she stepped in.

“Close the door,” I said to her, and she did as told. Then I ordered her to face the wall and yanked down her towel, there she was, naked and offering me her back.

I remembered some of those strip search videos I had seen on the Internet and guided her to one of those poses, hands on the wall, legs spread and her butt was sticking out. I was short of time. Soon someone would wake up and ask what we two were doing. So I put a drop of lotion on each one of my index fingers and started to rub her nipples.

She squirmed on the touch, her nipples were hard before touching them, but I felt them throbbing on my hands, I spend there some seconds, she was breathing harder, and I decided to move down, running my fingers all the way down to her pussy.

After applying a couple of drops, I started to feel her tights and pussy lips, softly at first. She moaned louder. I had to put one of my hands in her mouth, and then, massage her pussy with the other. She spread her legs wider, and I felt her body tensing and squirming on my hands. A rush of power went through my spine, I would make her cum, only with my hands.

And I did it, feeling her breath on the hand I was holding her mouth with and feeling her pussy pushing towards my other hand I was aware of each one of her reactions. She cumed on my hand, and I felt her wetness on my fingers.

I didn’t release her immediately. Instead, I pushed my crotch into her butt, feeling my body on hers for a while.

Then, I patted her lovely buttocks. “A bit wet, but clean enough, go to get dressed,” I said, aware of the sounds out of my room. She wiggled her butt and turned around, kissing my lips softly.

“Thank you, Master.” She said happily, winking her eye before putting her towel back and leaving the room.

Nice way to began a new day. I washed my hands after a while, tempted on keeping her aroma on me and afraid someone could notice.

During the day we made plans with David, I wanted to do something alone with Sandra, so we made a plan, going all together to the city, then, got split for some time and meet again for lunch.

Cynthia had to date one boy in the evening, so we agreed to give her some time to rest in the morning before leaving. We would meet at the bus stop next morning at 10 in the morning.

Nothing happened at school, and my informants said that Ona had been out of trouble during that day. “Good for her,” I thought, but a bit sad for not having another chance to spoil her butt.

AT home, mom and dad wanted to go to get groceries, and I told that I would stay and study, so I wanted to have the weekend free of homework, Ona did the same, because they took only Jenna with them.

I took the lotion just in case. And walked to Ona’s room.

“How was your day, Ona?” I asked after stepping into her room. She looked at me.
“Good, I’ve been out of trouble, Mr. Wells didn’t push me at all. I think I should thank you for that.” She said.

I smiled, pulling the lotion out of my pocket. “Glad to hear, do you need some? Yesterday it was awful. You scared me.” I realized she was sitting with two pillows on her chair.

She looked at me. I could see the doubt on her face. That was the time to put a step in. I sat on her bed and patted her bed. “Come,” I said, not giving her the chance of refusing.

I couldn’t believe when she did as told, taking off her school robe and panties before lying on her tummy. I ran my fingers on her buttocks without lotion. “Looks better, but I hope tomorrow you’ll feel better,” I said before starting to apply the lotion.

After some minutes rubbing the damaged area, I moved to her back, sitting on her legs I began to massage her back while I talked about next day plans.

She was concerned about mom and dad, not sure if they would agree. I finally told her that we didn’t need to tell them we would stay on our own, she finally agreed.

I had put some more lotion on my fingers to massage her back, and she noticed it, I should need to try the cream on me, because the effects on her were so evident.

I went a step further that day, trying to unhook the back of her bra without success. I thought I had just missed the chance, when she moved her hands and did it. “You should learn. Try it again” She said, hooking it again, letting me try.

After a few attempts I managed to do it, I realized how near was my cock to her bum, my pants showed a bulge, and I prayed for her not to notice it. Feeling her warm body under mine, I massaged all her back, aware of not moving near to her breasts but trying to reach as much skin as I could.

She was breathing slowly, for a moment I thought she was sleeping.

“Ok, my turn,” She said, putting her bra in place. I looked at her in shock, she was not mad, on the contrary, she had the cutest smile on her face.

I took off my shirt and lied down on my tummy. She sat over me. I was about closing my eyes when I saw her panties, still on the floor. She was over me, without her panties. That knowledge made my cock to push hard against the bed, enough to move my hand to move it into a more comfortable position.

She leaned on me, until I could feel her tits on my back and started working my shoulders. I expected it to be great, but probably she had used the lotion because I felt a sudden burn and then the cold feeling on my muscles, I gasped in pleasure with made her laugh.

The next minutes are blurry. I closed my eyes and felt my sister’s hands on my back, rubbing, massaging and squeezing me flesh with a total mastery. I only reacted when I felt her pulling my shorts down. They got stuck on my cock. I blushed.

“No ... Please, Stop Ona” I begged looking at her.
“It’s fair. You’ve seen me, so...” She said grinning, which made me blush deeper.
“It’s not that, maybe another time ... please!” I said, looking down to my pants. She blushed too. “Ok,” She said, standing up.
“Sorry.” I could only say. She shrugged. “I suppose is normal, sorry for pushing you.” She said too.

She put her panties back and slid a shirt on her. I couldn’t move for some minutes. I think she realized because she left me alone in her room. Once I was back to normal I put my shirt back on and went with her to watch TV.

When the rest of the family arrived, I had Ona’s head on my lap. She was wearing only her shirt and panties. My mom smirked shocked, but she didn’t say a word. I was in heaven, brushing my sister’s hair. I woke up her as sweetly as I could, rubbing her back and whispering. When she turned her face and looked at me, I felt my heart stop for a while.

“Ona, they’re back,” I said, staring those incredible eyes. She moved and stretched for a while.

At supper we were informed that mom had got a job in the country, she would assist on the public library, that was the reason for her to be out last Thursday, she had an interview. I felt scared. I had seen enough to know how working women were treated, that night I would reread the country book to see how bad could things go for her. At least, while she kept her white tag, the trouble would be limited though.

The girls went to sleep soon, Mom had to wake up early in the morning for her new job, it was Saturday, but she would work on alternate days, with the only exception of Sundays. Ona was tired, and Jenna, well Jenna lived in her happy world.

I sat on the couch with that.

“I see you’re doing well with your sister.” She said, looking at me.
“I’m trying, I had a small victory at school, and I guess she appreciates it.”
“A small victory?” He asked, and I explained Thursday events, how I had managed the situation and took a bit of trouble out of Ona.

He looked at me, and I could feel he was proud of me. “Thank you. I see you’re doing a better job than myself protecting your sister.”

I could see some concern on his words. “Are you worried about Mom’s new work, aren’t you?” I asked, and he nodded.

“I was planning to reread the rules tonight. I will let you know about it, anyway, you should show her the book since I think you haven’t read it.”

Yes, I was sure he hadn’t spent one-second reading the books. First, because when I had told about Ona’s spankings, he hadn’t said a word about the money I would be getting. I had avoided the financial agreement in purpose.

Second, because I had seen his guilty face when I told him I had read both books.

“Thank you, son, I will show her, but that’s against the rules, isn’t it?” He asked
“Yes, it’s, but if you don’t read it, she has to, you know there are fines, some of them I’m sure we could have trouble paying, so, one of you two has to know the rules. The best is if you do, so you can protect and even fight those fines, but if you don’t, let her know about them, so she can help you to fight for her.”

I felt bad for him. I could see him feeling smaller. I had given him a lesson of matureness.

That night we talked a lot, he allowed us to go out next day in the morning, he would do some work at home he had pending since we moved. The rest of the evening the talked about the girls, how they were adapting. Besides Jenna, Ona was the faster one. Mom would have more trouble, she was used to be in charge, and there, that was an impossible thing.

I spent one more hour checking the country book, I made a few notes and sent them to dad, I knew that would be difficult to keep mom out of trouble, works worked the same way as at school. You could order to apply the punishments yourself. But if you did, fines were used. If not, anyone in charge of the worker was able to apply punishments, no matter the tag.

April 15th

Next morning I woke up optimistic, after having my shower went down into the kitchen and found that we were alone, my sister was still sleeping, so I started to make something for breakfast wishing she wouldn’t wake up. She didn’t, even knowing that it was a dangerous movement that was something I wanted to try.

I put her breakfast on a tray and stepped into her room, she was there, sleeping tight, her bed sheets half wrapped around her. After leaving the plate on her desk, I sat on the bed next to her and started to whisper her to wake up. She was deep in her sleep. I pulled her blankets down, slowly. I knew she used to wear her Pajama to sleep, so, finding that she wasn’t was a pleasant notice, instead, she was wearing the same shirt she had worn last evening.

What I found next was shocking, she was not wearing shorts, and her panties had been pulled down to her ankles, I stopped to fix my cock in place, and watched her exposed pussy for a while. It was the first chance I had to observe it, and I made sure to keep it sealed in my brain. After a couple of minutes, I was not sure about what to do.

I knew that if she woke up and I was there while she was half naked, I would be in trouble, finally, knowing how dangerous the next movement would be I tried, I moved my fingers on her leg, moving up and down slowly. I was about reaching her pussy when I stopped. I shook my head. “Don’t do it! You’re risking everything with this childish movement!”.

Finally, I moved her bed sheets over her and left her to sleep some more, leaving the tray with her. My idea was that she realized I had been there, but just to leave the try before going out of her room.

I sent a message to David so he knew we would be late. We agreed to meet later in the morning, and I went to watch some TV.

A half hour later I heard sounds. My sister was up. I went to her room and stepped in after knocking. Se was having breakfast on her bed, her panties were in place, and she had added a pair of shorts.

“Morning! Don’t worry about time. I thought you would like some more sleep, so we will meet David and Cynthia in the country whenever you’re ready.”

She looked at me, and then pointed the tray she had on her lap. “You did this?”

“Yes, I tried to wake you up, but you were sleeping so happily that...” I said, letting the sentenced unfinished.
I saw her blushing, for a while I thought I had gone too far, but she smiled and said a “Thank you.” I left her having her breakfast and got ready myself for going out.

Knowing that my sister would take a while to get ready, I checked my bank account. Usually, the school paid each Friday, so, I expected to have some money there.

How could that be ... I leaned back on my chair with lack of hair. They had transferred 5.750$, and that was one week.

Ona Connor’s Diary

April 14th

After a whole day without my butt smacked or caned, I was enthusiastic about the incoming weekend. We arrived home and soon, mom and dad took Jenna out to shop for some groceries. They asked me if I wanted to go, and for a while, I was tempted. At the end, I stayed in my room.

Classes at our new school were easy, the level was too low for me, but we had homework anyway.

My brother came to my room to know how I had been doing on Friday. It was part of our “agreement” I would keep him informed about any trouble I would have at school, and he would try helping me.

I’m not dumb. I knew that he loved applying lotion on me and the afterward massage. Somehow I felt like the pleasure was mutual. My skin felt better, and he got some of what he wanted. So when he offered to put some lotion, I knew I would agree.

He acted a bit bossy. I could feel him changing slowly, not in a bad way, he was taking care of me and acting more mature than ever before.

I took off my school robe and panties, slid my feet out of my shoes, and lied down on the bed.

If only one month ago you’d have told me that I would be wearing only my bra, in the same room my brother was, I would never believe you. But, there I was, and let my brother rub all my skin. Believe or not I trusted him, I knew he was excited, but something was telling me that he would hold himself.

After taking care of my lower area, he started with my back, this time he used the lotion, and that made the massage a wonderful one. I was falling more and more relaxed when I felt his hands fighting against my bra. Again, my first intention was to tell him to stop, but I realized that last day I would do it on my own. We were alone, so...

I unhooked it, and then, put it back in place. “Try it again,” I said, he soon could have a girlfriend, and I realized how embarrassing could be for him not knowing how to do it.

He was persistent, and after some tries, he managed to unhook it. Clumsy boy! I thought that’s a thing I can do with one hand, and while it’s done on my back, he needed a couple of minutes to get it done, with both hands and watching what he was doing.

All my thoughts vanished when he worked my back again. I admit while he was awful undoing bras, he was skilled at massages, putting me in a mindless status.

I realized that I was naked, entirely naked, giving my brother access to my whole body. That’s when my body started to react, don’t take me wrong, probably I would felt the same way with any other boy massaging me while I was naked. But the truth was that it was my Mike that time, my younger brother. I started to feel ashamed and guilty. My nipples started to grow as I felt his warm body next to mine, I had two choices, run, or...

Yeah, I chose the second one. Knowing that it wasn’t his fault, that he had been helping me, not doing any inappropriate step I couldn’t be mad at him.

“My turn,” I said, putting my bra back in place so he wouldn’t notice my nipples and patting the bed, so he lied down.

He complied, taking off his shirt and lying down on his tummy, I sat on his butt and started to squeeze his flesh. I poured some of the lotion wishing to let him fee the same I had been feeling.

I could tell it worked, soon he was apparently into the same status I had been, breathing relaxed as I massaged her back silently.

He was slightly moving but seemed to be gladly enjoying my cares. I couldn’t believe how close we were, not only physically, but emotionally. I had never talked with him so much, and of course, I had never been so naked while next to him. I didn’t care anymore about my nakedness. He had seen all of me already.

That thought made me look for some fairness. I started to pull his shorts down, he had seen me, I hadn’t seen him. Surprisingly he began to beg me to stop.

I started to get mad at him, when he looked down to his pants, damn! I should know better, the same way my body had reacted, his had done the same.

Ok, I had noticed him being hard a few times during my life, in the mornings or evenings, sometimes when a movie had a hot scene or something, but realizing that your brother is hard because of you ... I blushed and stood up, apologizing to him.

After putting some clothes, I chose to give him space and went to the living room to watch some TV.

I wasn’t mad at him. Somehow I felt relieved that he was affected as I did because that meant that I wasn’t a pervert or something. When he came to sit with me, and after talking about things for a while, I had my face resting on his lap. I don’t remember falling asleep, but I did because when he woke me up the rest of our family was already at home.

I went to my room to put a pair of shorts, I had been in panties while watching tv, and I knew that would be shocking for our parents. They didn’t know anything about what was happening in our lives, and there was no need to explain them. Somehow, I was still feeling mad to them for putting both, Mike and I on that situation.

I went to bed early, reading a book and listen some music helped me to relax again, then, I noticed the lotion there, still in my room. Mike had probably forgotten about it. I remembered the way Cynthia had used it on me. Without overthinking, I pulled down my shorts and panties and moved my shirt enough to release my breasts.

It didn’t take much more to have an awesome orgasm, after applying only three drops on my sensitive spots and playing with them for some minutes, I found myself moaning and cumming silently.

April 15th.

I woke up aroused, can’t tell a reason, I couldn’t remember dreaming, but I was sure I did. I needed some seconds to remember why I was naked from my waist down, then, I realized a tray on my desk, my breakfast. Damn! My bed sheets, I woke up covered or I was showing something?.

I looked the clock. It was late, what happened with my alarm? Did it turned it off?. With those thoughts I sighed, nothing I could do, I put my shorts and panties back in place, fixed my shirt and had breakfast in bed.

Someone knocked my door, my brother. Ok, Dad and Mom left early in the morning, I had forgotten about Mom’s new job, so the breakfast ... Must be my brother. I blushed, knowing that he was the one coming to my room while I was sleeping, and probably showing more than I should.

He told me that David and Cynthia had left already, so we would meet later in the morning, then, before I could ask him anything he’d gone.

After a shower, and back to my room I looked the lotion, I was tempted. Finally, I took it and left it in my brother’s room before leaving.

I was silent during our bus trip. He was standing next to me. I wasn’t allowed to sit. No girl was, so he stayed with me, probably to show his solidarity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.