That Country - Cover

That Country

Copyright© 2017 by Barely Sofia

Chapter 2: First days (II)

Mike Connor’s Diary

Next morning we went to explore the city, I loved watching my sister with her collar and cute dresses, not that she didn’t wore stylish clothes, but, those clothes made her to look really sexy.

The bad thing was that they were always walking at our back, so, It was difficult to find the opportunity to have a good look.

You had only to walk a few steps to realize that the place was different.

It was difficult to find clothing stores, but plenty of electronic stuff was available all around, and you couldn’t walk more than 5 steps before finding a Pub or a Bar

On some locals, all the female staff was topless, that made our girls to feel less comfortable, so we had to walk a while until we found a place without tits at sight.

The service, most of it women, bowed to us, sometimes showing more than a generous cleavage, of course, they asked to us, the men, and they only talked to the girls once we had asked them what they wanted to ask.

I asked for a coke, I knew that I could get a beer if I wanted, but I was trying to keep things normal, even when things were far from normal.

Fortunately no one bothered the girls, that was one of the rules, if a girl is already with a Master, you can’t talk to them directly, but I felt some of the man around staring to our girls, and I couldn’t stop wondering what would happen if the girls were alone.

After having our drinks and paying we asked to the waitress where we could find clothing shops, the girls needed clothes, city laws were strict, and even when they had some valid clothes, they would need some more.

We headed to the place the girl had told us, it was one street, all the clothing shops were there, but ... what clothes...

We had to walk all the street until we found a shop who seemed to have not so slutty clothes, really ... most of the shops seemed more sex shops than anything else.

We stepped in, and the shop was almost empty, only one bored woman.

“Welcome Sirs, how can I help you today?” She said with a cute bow.
“Our girls are in need of some clothes, everything in this store is valid for the country?” Asked my dad, and I envied him, the way he talked, his tone, the way he had said “our girls” yes ... they were ours.

The answer was Yes, everything was valid according to country rules, so, the girls started to walk and check the clothes.

“Sirs, if you want you can wait in the changing room.” The woman said, and led us to a big room with mirrors, it had some chairs, benches and plenty of lights. She even offered something to drink while we waited, but, the best thing, was a big tv screen on the wall.

We waited with our drinks and watching some tv when the woman came with the girls

“Let me know if you need something” She said before walking out.

I looked to mom, and then to Ona.

“What are you doing here?” mom asked to dad
“She told us to wait here, wait, she said something about waiting on the changing room.

Mom walked out, Ona and Jenna were there, with their jaws opened.

“Excuse me Sirs, I thought that you would like to see how those clothes fitted the girls”

“They will see at home, but not here, while we change” Said mom, she was blushing, but I was sure she wasn’t embarrassed, just mad.

“Sorry, but I was talking to your Owner, not to you”
“I’m a Customer, you should talk to me!” replied mom.
“Excuse me Sir, but you should control your girl, or I will be forced to call my Master”

Dad was there, keeping silence, until he hadn’t other choice than to talk.

“Can you leave us alone?” He asked to the woman, without a word, she left.

Mom was standing there.

“So, are you going to leave so we can try those clothes, or not?”
“Shhhht, Sarah, she could be hearing, remember, we have to keep the apparences, remember?, Otherwise we will be in trouble”

Mom kept silence, and I almost could feel her head working hard.

“You two, Masters ... will keep your eyes closed and facing the tv. Ona, please, go and tell the woman that our Masters ... will stay with us” she said finally using a sarcastic tone each time she said “Masters”

Ona was back, and Dad and I closed our eyes.

How much time we had spend on this country, less than three days? and I was there, in the same room, while Ona was changing clothes, of course I opened my eyes, short enough so they wouldn’t notice, but long enough to save in my memory my sister’s panties and bra.

The air had thickened, so, once they’d finished with the clothes, we went back home, no more fun.

I used my new brand phone to call David, since we lived next to each other we had shared our numbers just in case, and, since I hadn’t much more to do...

I went to his home, her mom opened the door and bowed to me.

“Welcome Sir, Master David is on his room.” I smiled at her, she was good looking, and seemed nice, well everyone seems nice when they bow to you.

“Thank you Mrs Sanders”
“Oh, no please, Sir, you should call me Rachel” I had forgot, females were to be addressed only by their names.
“Thank you Rachel” I said, feeling a bit weird.

I saw David’s dad on the livingroom, I said hi, but he didn’t noticed me, then David’s mom led me to his room.

David was there, at his computer.

“Hi Mike, Rachel, bring us some drinks”
“Hi, David”

We talked, I explained about the clothing shop, and what had happened on the changing room.

“You went to the worst shop, I will let you know about a few cool places, so, you only watched your sister in undies and briefly?
“Yes...”
“Well, I must say that your sister looks great, far better than mine, I would love to see her naked.”
“I don’t know how I will handle this... “ I said
“Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll find a way, everything on this place helps, once she starts school she will start changing her mind without noticing. Let me show you something, follow me.”

He stood up, and I followed him, to the next room, there, I found Cynthia she was lying on her bed, wearing a light robe, once she saw us she jumped out of the bed.

“Welcome Sir, Master, how I can help you?”
“Hi Cynthia” I said, but David didn’t talked, he went to her sister’s closet and started picking clothes, I couldn’t believe, he picked a bra and panties, then, a skirt and a shirt, and threw all on her bed.

“Try those” He said, and I saw his sister blushing, I thought for a second she would yell us to go out of hell, but instead, she pulled the robe out of her head, leaving her undies exposed.

“Mike, you can seat there and enjoy.” David said, pointing one chair next to his sister’s desktop.

My eyes were following cynthia, her movements, she unhooked her bra, she was looking down embarrassed, and I was hypnotized by her tits.

She put the new bra on, and then, pulled her panties down, stepping out of them, before putting the new ones, I was trying to save her body in my brain when she finished putting the clothes.

“I don’t like them, take them off while I choose something else.” Said David.

“Yes, Master” I heard her saying while started to remove her clothes again. I was dreaming, and David was crazy if he was thinking my sister would ever do that

David, wasn’t really looking for more clothes, he was smiling while her sister undressed, and only when she was naked again, he started to look. into the closet, while I was looking that naked body, he had her pubic hair shaved, I knew she was feeling embarrassed, but she was not covering her body.

“Mike, which one?” He asked, showing me two of her bra’s.

“The red one” I said, not because I cared, but not to seem naive.

He threw the bra to his sister, and she put it on, then he did the same with her panties. He told her to turn around, show us her back, and then face us again.

Only when he thought I’ve had enough we left the room and waked back to his.

“Remember, now you owe me a show, once you control your sister, I expect this favor back”
“I don’t think I will never have such control over her.”
“Again Mike, that’s what this country is about, you will have to do some work, but, most of the work is done by the society.”

I doubted it, of course, Mom would fight for her daughters, same way she had fought today at the shop, but, I had to admit, Dad and I stayed on that room while they changed clothes, maybe next time, I could stay without closing my eyes.

I went back home, thinking about what did just happened, I would love to have my sister submitting to my will.

During supper, mom declared Sunday as cleaning day, she was tired of having boxes around so, nobody would stop working until we had everything in place and clean.

After the cleaning, Ona spent most of her Sunday tanning on the yard, and I spent mine at the computer, looking for everything related to Maledom, and ... since I found some interesting videos I played with my favorite toy, before playing some video games.

Monday morning, our first day at school, I was excited, and willing to see how things worked at school. We had an appointment with the school principal before our first period, so we woke up sooner.

Once dressed and ready I went to have breakfast, my sisters were there, with their uniforms, a white robe, but with some differences between them,

Ona’s robe left her back exposed, and was more a dress than a tunic, her front was also opened enough to show a bit of cleavage, I loved it, she was sitting, so I couldn’t tell for sure, but it seemed a bit too short for school.

Jena, was more covered, her back and front was fully covered, only her arms were visible, and as far as I could see, it reached below her knees.

“Good morning” I said, giving mom a morning kiss.
We had breakfast, mom’s would stay at home, Dad would come with us, talk with the principal as Jena’s Master and leave us there.

Yes ... Ona’s robe was short, her legs, her mid tights were exposed, and she had a pair of sandals on her feet.

I was already enjoying the views, and couldn’t wait to see the other girls on the same uniform.

We stepped out of the car, my sisters walked on our back.

“We have an appointment with the principal” Said dad to one woman sitting behind the desktop. She looked at us, stood up and bowed.

“Welcome Sirs, may I have your names?”
“Carl, Mike, Ona and Jena Connor”

She asked us to wait for a few minutes, and then, told us to walk in. Our sisters were following us, when the woman stopped them.

“Not you girls, the principal will attend you later, once he’s talked with your Masters”

So, we had to leave the girls there and stepped in.

A man on his 40s was waiting for us at the door.

“Good morning, I’m Mister Acker the school principal, please let’s have a seat” He said walking and sitting on his desk.

We both sat down.

He started to read.

“Mike, I see you you have good grades, I’m sure you will do a good job here.
And about the girls, the older one, Ona, has done a good job, but the little one ... I see she could do better.”

“Thank you Sir” I said.

You’re welcome, I’m really glad to have new students. Now, before we call the girls we have some decisions to do.

Punishments, Jena is still under protection, so, she will get hers over her clothes and in private, but Ona ... She’s supposed to get them on the bare and publicly, unless you’re willing to pay the fines so she can get them in private.

“The fines?” Asked my dad
.
“Yes, the law specifies that any girl over 15 has to get her punishments in public, but of course, is their Master’s choice to keep her privacy.

That means a fine between 300$ and 900$ each time she gets a private spanking, more if she doesn’t behaves during the punishment. That also keeps her free of corner time.”

“That’s ... plenty of money ... we can change our decision anytime?” Asked my dad.

“Sure, with just a call you can change it.”

I looked to my dad and shrugged, I mean it was his money, so...

“We will keep it private, at least for now.”

“Ok, and I guess you’re also interested in the private dressing room and shower for her?”

“Uh?” Asked dad, before I could ask the same.

“For sports, we have two options. Free public showers and changing rooms, which are visible from the Master’s lunch rooms or the ones the girls under 15 use. Which are private.”

“Wait, you mean that anyone can watch the students changing and having showers?”

“No, of course not! Not anyone, only the Masters and those who pay for the privilege to use those facilities”

“Ok. How much it cost the use of the private one?”

120$ week.

So, if you want to keep your girl’s privacy, you have to pay. I thought.

My dad said that we would pay, at least for the first weeks, until she got used to.

“Good then, now it’s all settled, here’s your card Mike, it gives your access to the Master’s lunch room as well as some other places. I’m giving you two the school book where you’ll find everything you need to know. Now, if you don’t have any questions, we should call the girls”

And so he did, the girls came in and bowed to the principal, I loved each time Ona bowed, it was still amazing that she was doing it.

The chat was shorter, he welcomed then to the school and suggested them to behave according to the rules.

After our meeting with the principal, we gave them their schedules, and our dad left.

I checked on my book and led the girls to their classes, once I was sure each one was on the right spot, I went to look for mine.

I made it a bit late, which made it a bit more embarrassing, but after introducing myself to the class, I had a seat and the teacher started.

All the girls were sitting at the back, while the boys sat at the front, I made my maths, 35 students, 10 girls, the rest boys, that’s the reason so the government is giving so much help to families with girls.

David was on my same class, so I wasn’t all alone, during the break he introduced me to some of our classmates, only 8 of us were masters, and 4 of them had paid for it, so only 4 had girls on our own.

He also introduced me to the girls, it felt great when one after another bowed and greeted me with respect, I knew that I would have great time at school.

At lunch, I used my card for first time, I hadn’t seen the other lunch room, but that one was awesome, girls were only allowed if they were in their Master’s company, so I only saw 5 of them.

Round tables, and a full buffet, and then, I saw the views.

“Is great, isn’t it?” said one of the boys.

At one side, there was a glass wall, and, at the other side, all the girls of one of the classes were changing and showering, I counted 12 girls on various states of nakedness.

“They can’t see us, of course they know we’re here, but they don’t know who’s watching them.”

We took some food and drinks and sat on a table next to the wall. All was included, so, I didn’t had to pay anything for the lunch.

“The schedules are arranged so the girls change during the first 15 minutes of our lunch time, so, each day you can enjoy different views.”

“Seems that the school things about everything” I said.

“Yes, well, that’s a great source of incomes, look those boys, they’re not Masters, and they pay 30$ each day they want to be here, eating, and watching, you can bring your girl, but the meal for her costs 15$.”

“Uh uh...” I said, not moving my eyes out of the glass until the girls finished and left the room.

“So, you, David told us that you own your sister?” Asked one of the boys named Carl.
“Yes, I didn’t know about it until we arrived here, still hard to believe.” I said
“Yes ... well I was born here, so for me everything is rather normal, but I can understand you guys, the first days ... can be shocking”

Of course, I had read about it, the country had some years, enough for some of the people to have born there.

“So, you own also your sister?”
“No ... none of my girls are at school, they are too old so I have them working while I’m at school”
“Do you own more than one?”
“Yes, three of them, but for what I’ve heard your girl looks great, I’m willin to see her”
“I think it will take sometime to her to adapt, if I’m socked, just figure how she’s feeling”

We talked some more before going back to class.

After the last period I went to find Jena, and then waited outside for Ona, the girls had to stay some minutes after school to clean the classrooms, so I’ve spent sometime with my new friends.

I saw her with other two girls, one was Cynthia, and the other I didn’t know her.

They came to us, and I introduced her to my friends, I noticed her blushing, and obviously she didn’t liked bowing for them, but she did it.

The boys didn’t teased her, but I saw them trying to peek.

Finally dad come to take us home.

“I hate this place!” were my sister’s words once she was on the car.
“I like it!” Said Jena, and I kept silence, of course I liked it, I loved it.
“What happened Ona?” Asked Dad.

“Everything! Everything happened! I got spanked because I forgot bowing in front of the teacher one time he talked to me, can you believe that? He pulled me to the Principal’s office and spanked me there ... on the bare! That’s illegal!” She had tears on her eyes, I could tell she was feeling really bad.

“That pervert made me to bend over his desk, open the back of my dress and pull down my panties, when I didn’t, at first he increased the quantity, but finally, when he saw that I wouldn’t accept it, he asked to his assistant to hold me.”

We didn’t talked more during our way back home, I wanted to say something to her, something that would make her fell better, but I had no idea about what to say.

At home she ran with mom and they went to talk.

I went to the kitchen with Dad.

“So what about you, Mike, you were silent”
“I loved each damn second of it Dad, I swear!”
“Yeah, I can guess”
“I doubt it Dad, you can’t guess, it’s awesome!”
“Well, I’m glad that someone is enjoying, I had to stay all day with your mother, she seems to be hating it as much as your sister. I’m glad I’ll start working tomorrow”
“About Ona’s spanking, you know what does it means, don’t you?” I told him
“A fine, and I don’t expect a little one since she fought”
“We should tell her about the fines and such?”
“Not yet, first I will tell your mother”
“This place ... it’s unfair, isn’t it? We guys have everything, and the girls” I asked, but I was mostly thinking in loud voice.
My dad shrugged

I went to my room,. Mom was still talking with Ona, so I went to my computer.

Ona Connor’s Diary

This place is horrible! I hate it and I doubt I can never get used. Imagine a place were girls has no rights and boys has all of them, that’s the shitty life I’m in.

After a weird dream, I woke up, we wanted to explore the city, again, the three of us were on the back of the car, while dad and Mike were on the front seats.

All the time, we had to walk 3 or 4 steps beneath them, the city, well, was a clear example of male chauvinism, yes, I’ve been reading on internet and it has a name.

You can’t walk more than 20 steps without seeing tits, waitress showing tits, shop assistants showing tits, Dad and Mike wanted to sit and have some drinks, but mom was clear, I won’t stay in a place where my daughters and son are exposed to this.

So, after some time, we found a place where the staff was fully dressed.
I wondered how those girls would feel, I mean, someone had ordered them to be topless, and probably they had no other option than to comply. I remembered Cynthia words about his brother making her to show her tits to his friends.

Other thing was the dress-code rules, I had skirts, and some dresses, but many of them covered my knees and that was against the code.

While some girls and women were nicely clothed, lots of them were dressed, well, I think the right word is “slutty”, micro skirts, heels, too tight or too sheer tops, I don’t know what’s worst, if wearing those clothes or being topless.

We found a street with female clothes, seemed that they had all those stores in one street, the ones who didn’t look like sex-shops, looked like pubs, yes, even in the shops you could find men having a drink while topless girls attended them. We only found one shop with nice clothes.

We stepped in, Jena’s dress code was lighter than ours, she could keep her knees covered, mom picked a cute dress for her.

I looked for some shirts, skirts and two dresses, once we had enough to start trying out clothes, we asked for the changing room.

The assistant led us, and ... you know what we found when we were there? Dad and Mike, there, watching TV. Can you believe?

Of course mom asked what that meant, but the woman didn’t talked back to her, instead she talked to Dad, saying, as if it was the more normal thing in the world that she thought they would like to watch us changing.

Mom was mad, started to talk out loud, until the woman asked dad to control her ... yes ... she asked dad to control her, and threatened to call the shop owner.

It’s clear that we don’t have rights here.

Dad told the woman to leave us alone, and after a few words, mom agreed for them to stay if they kept their eyes closed at all times.

“Ona, go to the woman and tell her that our Masters will stay” She said to me.

I swear, I hated it, each time I heard the word Master hurt me real deep, but each time I had to pronounce that word...

We had to change with Dad and Mike there, I would have told mom that Mike was looking from time to time, but, she was mad enough, and I knew that things would go worst if she knew. I decided just to move to Mike’s back, so he couldn’t see me changing.

After that, the mood was too bad to explore or to walk, we went back home, mom went to her room, and I went to mine for a while.

Mike went to David’s house so I used the time to read the book with the rules.

All those girls in topless, all the female staff we had seen that morning, none of them get paid, their Masters got all the money so they worked for free.

Any male above 15 can have his own place, if he has the money, he is allowed to live on his own, they are considered adults in all terms in that country.

Marriage was null, so, mom and dad were not married there, they were Master and property, and their relationship was the same as mine with Mike, I found that specially disgusting.

If a full rights citizen was proved to be unable to keep his property under control, or to take charge of all the costs related to his property, the government was allowed to take the property in custody, the owner had 10 days to pay the fine before the custody change was permanent.

Government owned property would be assigned some public duties, or auctioned, depending on the characteristics, and skills.

Remember, when I say property, I’m talking about human lives, girls and woman were auctioned. Again, started to feel too sick to keep reading.

I wrote some e-mails to my old-friends, I didn’t went into details, who would believe me anyway?

Mom told us that Sunday she wanted everyone to clean and empty all the moving boxes, I had already finished my room, so, Sunday, after helping with general house cleaning, I went to the backyard to get some tan. It was April, but the days were warm and sunny, and I was planning to enjoy it the most.

Monday morning, first, I had to put that silly robe, it has buttons everywhere, on my back, on my front, everywhere, if it hadn’t 20 buttons, it hadn’t one. To make it better, I had to change my underwear for plain white one, the robe was half sheer, and that meant that anything non white would catch the attention.

About the robe’s lenght, well, I had worn skirts shorter than that, not not too much, I had to be careful at school if I didd’t want to show panties here and there.

I saw my sister, and I must admit that she looked cute, all white, his robe was thicker and longer, so not problem with her undies, good for her, at least she wouldn’t need to worry about.

Mike looked at me on that way, yes, the way he looked at me each time I wore something sexy, I ignored him, not wanting to fight so early in the morning.

I gave mom a kiss, and she wished us good luck. I was nervous, I’d read about the punishments, but, more than that, I didn’t know anything about school, I supposed that during our meeting with the principal I would get more information.

We didn’t.

When the woman at reception finally told us to go, she stopped both us Jena and me.

We had to wait there for 15 minutes, until she said us to go to the principal office.

“Welcome girls, I really hope that you make good use of your time here and don’t cause any trouble.

“Yes, Sir” I said as did my sister, and that was all, we all walked out of the office.

Dad and Mike gave us our schedules, and Mike, who had a map of the school led us to our classrooms.

I knocked the door and waited.

“Come in”

A bit terrified I walked in, I’m not shy, not usually, but that new school, that new country, somehow scared me.

For a few seconds I forgot about bowing, but I did it before talking.

“Good Morning Sir, My name’s Ona Connor, I’m a new student.”

He looked at me, and I looked around, for a moment I thought I was the only girl at class, until I saw some of them sitting on the back.

“Come here, introduce yourself to the rest of the class Ona”

I noticed that everybody was paying attention to me, my legs began to tremble, but then I saw Cynthia, she was smiling, at least one familiar face.

“Good morning” I said, bowing to the class since I could see a few Master pins here and there. “My name’s Onna Connor, and I am 17 years old.”

I had finished, I had no more to say, but the teacher was still looking at me.

“Ona, when you introduce yourself, you have to first name your Master, and then you can say your own name or whatever you want. Try again”

“S ... Sorry Sir ... I didn’t know”

Again that word, Master...

“My Master is Mike Connor, and my name is Ona Connor, I’m 17 years old and we moved to this country the last week.”

He looked at me.

“See how bad it sounds, Ona?” He said

Yes ... sure I saw, it sound awful, but, I just said what he said me to do.

“Try with the next formula. I’m name of your master’s property, my name is Onna Connor and ... well whatever your want.”

I hated that, even more than the previous one, but he was still looking at me.

“I am Mike Connor’s property, my name is Ona, and I’m 17 years old”

“Well, that’s better, I’m Mr. Robinson, now go to the back and sit.”

“Yes, Mister Robinson, Thank you”

I waked to the back, just next to Cynthia I found an empty spot.

First period was chemistry, and the teacher was probably testing me, because all his questions went straight to me. I failed one, but for the rest I think I did a good job.

Each time Mr. Robinson asked one question, I had to stand, go in front of the class, bow to him and my classmates, wait for the question, answer, bow again and go back to my sit, it is a medieval ritual. Or at least that’s what it looks like to me.

Between classes, the girls made turns clean the blackboard and make sure everything was ready for the next one.

During the third period I was already wondering why all the teachers were asking me once and again.

“Ona, I have a question for you” Said Mister Wells.

I stood up and walked again in front of the class, each time I felt the boys eyes on me.

“Mister Wells,” I said bowing to him and then turned around to face the class and bowed again.

“Translate to Spanish the following phrase.”

“I belong to my Master, my body, mind and soul belongs to him, I exist to help, serve and amuse him.”

I blushed hearing that sentence, and I hated to pronounce each one of those words, even in a foreign language.

“Pertenezco a mi Amo, mi cuerpo, mente y alma le pertenecen, existo para ayudarle, servirle y entretenerle”

“I’m an inferior being, a weak and dumb property, I’ve born to serve men.”

“Y ... yo soy un ser inferior, una debil e ... ignorante posesión, he nacido para servir a los hombres.”

Damn! I wanted that to finish, hearing those words from my own lips, the boys eyes on me, I was feeling more and more sick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.