That Country - Cover

That Country

Copyright© 2017 by Barely Sofia

Chapter 1: First days (I)

First days (I)

Ona Connor’s Diary

How do you start a journal? Probably there’s not a unique and right answer; I would say that depends on why are you writing that journal.

My reason is to explain how crazy my life has become in a matter of a couple of months. I want to write it with the hope that it helps me clear my mind.

My name’s Ona, I’m 17 years old, and I live, well I lived in a big city along with my dad, Carl, my mom, Sarah, my younger brother, Mike and my little sister, Jenna.

We’re an ordinary family, nothing out of normal, we fight, we cuss, and we love each other, we’re not used to much luxury, but we never lacked important things, like food, clothes, a roof over our heads, or even some extra money to spend around.

Of course, this definition would change from one subject to another, my brother, for example, he would complain about not having the latest and new game console, my little sister, because she doesn’t have her new favorite cartoon dresses.

Even I, a few years ago, I would have complained about things like that, but I’ve grown enough to understand that not having everything you’d like is not the end of the world.

I discovered it when we put our feet on the edge, where you know that your lifestyle could vanish from one day to another.

Mom and Dad lost their jobs in a matter of weeks, at first, they tried to hide it from us, but, once our situation became worst, they had to tell us about the real thing.

We were about losing our house, that was the real thing.

Fortunately, my dad finally found a job, in a different country, yes, but well paid, so our family got a new house in that country.

After selling the old one and paying our debts we still had some money so, things didn’t go too far, only enough to Teach us a lesson.

At first, mom didn’t want to move, but, after a few days, and seeing how bad was the global situation in our country, she realized that maybe that was our last chance.

Dad’s new job was well paid, enough for him to keep the whole family, and my mom, she could take some works from home as a book corrector.

We had two weeks to say goodbye, to the few relatives we had around, goodbye to friends and not so friends, goodbye to our house, and to our previous life.

I didn’t know too much about the country, I googled it, but not many information there, it was all a big mystery.

The little information mom and dad shared with us didn’t help too much, it was a different country, with public behavior rules that could be shocking at first, but we had to get used, and at least, at home things wouldn’t change so much.

The day we moved, I was wearing a summer dress and a pair of sandals, I remember about it because mom had chosen it. Mom had stopped picking my clothes when I was 12, but that day she insisted so much, that I would have worn anything just to make her stop.

The days before moving we all had some medical checks, country rules, dad said, they are a select country, you can’t move there if you have any disease. So the day we were in the car I was already thinking that we were moving to a sect or something.

My brother Mike was sitting at the front, with my dad, and my mom was with my little sister and myself, that was also different, but I didn’t give it much importance.

8 hours later, our car reached a new country. Some people were walking on the streets. It looked a peaceful village, a few people about my age helped me to feel better, at least it wasn’t one of those abandoned places where only old people live.

We stopped in front of a building, Dad told us that it was the register office, and asked us to wait in the car, while he and my brother walked in.

I asked mom to step out, but she told me not to do, not until dad came back for us.

“Ok girls, you two stay with me, I want you two to hold my hands and be polite, ok? you know, Sir and Ma’am thing.”

Soon my dad was back with us and we all walked inside, I was holding my mom’s hand, and we were walking a few steps back from Dad. I didn’t know why, but those small details made me feel more and more nervous.

My brother was sitting in the waiting room, my Dad didn’t sit, and when Jenna, my little sister asked to sit, my mom told her to stay with her.

After a while, the woman at the desk told our dad to walk in.

We stepped inside of a big office.

“Welcome Mr. Connor, and ... family, please, have a seat.”

Dad shook that man’s hand and sat down on a chair, then that man looked at my brother.

“The young Man must be Mike?” Welcome, please, have a seat.

Then he looked to my mom, and then his notes.

“Sarah, why don’t you go with the girls to the annex room while we work on the papers?”

Mom didn’t complain. Instead, she made a kind of bow and holding our hands she walked through the door the doctor had pointed to us.
On the room we didn’t find any chair, only some pillows on the floor, I blushed when I found some pics of naked girls on the walls.

“Mom, what the hell is this?” I said.
“Different places, different tastes dear, don’t worry, we will be right.”

After a while, Dad came into the room, he went to my mom, and they both walked to the opposite corner where my sister and I were staying.

I heard them talking, then, arguing, mom wasn’t happy at all I could see that, but finally, after some minutes, dad left the room.

“Ona dear, come with me,” Mom asked to me.

I walked to him, she was serious but trying to smile nice to me.

“I’m sorry, that was not the way we had thought it would be. I have to explain a few things.”

He was holding my hand, my younger sister came to us, but mom asked her to sit on one of the pillows as we walked away from her.

“Listen, there are a few rules in this country, weird rules, rules neither your dad or I believe in, but, we have to adapt, at least in public.

One of those rules is that in this country, every girl and woman needs a caretaker, a male caretaker.”

I was getting confused, I had heard about such kind of things, but only on the news, and those seemed to be distant countries.

“Your Dad and I had agreed for him to be our caretaker, of us three, but, now, appears to be another rule, during the five first years, no man can be the caretaker of more than two women.”

I looked at her. She was still holding my hand. I felt her trembling.

“That means that your Dad can only be the caretaker for two of us.”
“And? what does it mean?” I asked.
“Well, in this country, any boy beyond 15 years old can be a caretaker too, your sister is too young, and I would never leave her in his hands, but, well, your dad and I ... think that Mike could be your caretaker.”
“Wait, Mike? my bratty brother? my caretaker?”
“Listen, only in public, at home, things will go the same way as always, but in public, yes, he will be your caretaker, and you will need to treat him with respect and ... obedience.”

I blushed, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

“With obedience? Are you crazy? What happens to you all, you take us here, to a weird country, and now, you tell me not only that my brother will be my “caretaker” whatever that means, but also that I will have to obey him?”

Yes, I was mad, I couldn’t understand those rules, who in the hell would give a bratty boy control over his older sister...

“Shhh, Ona please, rules are rules, we’re here, and we can’t go anywhere, at least for a while, so ... please ... Accept it, only in public, and we will talk with Mike, so he understands that this is only an arrangement to follow this place’s law, that it doesn’t mean that he has any power over you.”

I sighed, I was about arguing even more, but I realized that my mom had been arguing with dad, she wasn’t happy, it wasn’t her fault, she was almost crying while she talked to me.

“Ok, whatever, but ... if Mark starts asking bossy, I swear I will kick his butt” I finally said

My mom smiled. “Thank you dear, and I swear I will help you if that’s the case.”

We waited until Dad finally came to us.

“He looked at mom, and then at me, so, is ok?” He asked.
“I shrugged, not that I had any option, didn’t I?”
“Thanks, Ona, thank you very much!” Said dad, and handed mom a box, then, another to me, and finally, he walked to Jenna, my little sister.

I opened the box I had in my hands. There was a collar inside, similar to a dog collar, but not so thick, I blushed and looked at mom.

She had one on her hands, and she was already putting it around her neck, watched dad, and he was doing the same to my younger sister.

“It’s for your safety Ona, without that, we can’t guarantee your safety here.”

I looked at the little plate.

“Mark Connor’s” I blushed even more.
“This is crazy,” I said in a loud voice but put the damn thing around my neck.

My sister was happy with her collar. She was giggling happy playing his little fingers on it, mom, well, she was far from happy, the same as I was.

“One more thing,” My dad said gulping
“What did your mom said about talking to your brother in public?”
“Yes, dad, I know it, I have to talk him with respect and ... obedience.”
“Yes ... well, that’s not everything, in public ... There are ... Titles here, you have to address him as Master.” I went pale, what the hell!
“Master? is this a joke?” I asked, but it was evident that it wasn’t.
“Ok, ok! I will call him whatever it takes, but, If he starts to think that I’m his maid or something worst I will kick his balls, is that clear?”
“Yes Ona, clear as water, it’s only in public, and for us, won’t have any meaning, it doesn’t mean nothing to us, ok? we’re a family, and we will act the same way we have done for the last years.”
“Ok ... can we go home, please? it’s too much for one day” I asked when Dad hugged me.
“Yes, we will be there in some minutes.”

We had to put our signatures on some papers, and finally, we were back into the car, I felt the collar around my neck, and I can tell that I was willing to take the stupid thing off.

I was avoiding my brother, I didn’t want to talk to him, not that it was his fault or something, but I was mad at the situation, and he was the most prominent target of my feelings.

“Are you ok, Ona?” Asked my mom concerned about how silent I was.
“I don’t think I can get used to this mom. I hate it.”
“I know, dad and I are looking for jobs out of this country, I promise that we will go as soon as we can, I can assure you that I’m not happy myself, but, you know we didn’t have many options.”
“I think I could get used to this, mom,” Said Mike happily
“You better don’t, Mike, it’s temporary, we will be acting some time, and that’s all, only acting, is that clear?” Said, my dad.

I watched my brother nodding.

“I’m willing to take this thing out of my neck,” I said, expressing my feelings in loud voice.
“Sorry hun, you better not, if you forget to put it on, or if someone visits us and you’re not wearing it, you’d be in trouble, just, think about it as a necklace, nothing more, nothing less,” Said mom.
“I like it! I love necklaces. I look like a princess!! Said my sister, she was 12, and, probably a bit naive.

I realized how different we were, probably because we didn’t share mom.

My Dad married Sarah, my mom, when I was 3 and Mike, was 1, Mike’s dad had died, same as my real mom, they both then, had Jenna.

The only one not knowing about it was Jenna, our little sister, anyway, for me, Sarah was my mom, the only one, and for Mike, Dad was his only dad, so, we were a real family, but maybe without all the blood boundaries.

We made it to our new home. It was big, larger than our older place, I couldn’t believe how we could afford it due to our situation, but, seemed that the country was trying to attract new families to move in, so they offered help and well-paid jobs.

Dad and Mike went to the door, and we walked a few steps behind, once the door closed on our back, I breathed relieved.

“Where’s my room?”
“Upstairs first door to the left, Mike, your’s is the last door, Jenna, your’s is in front of Ona’s. Mike and I will unload the car.”

I ran to my room. All my boxes were already there. I checked to see if I was missing something, I had numbered the boxes, so, once I verified that all my 11 boxes were there, I dropped myself on my bed.

After a while, I stood up and looked for the bathroom, finally a mirror. I looked at myself, my neck, the collar was crude white, same as the plate, I read my brother’s name on it, and I had the need to take it off.

I didn’t, “It’s ok, just get used to it, it doesn’t mean anything here,” I thought to myself, trying to trust my thoughts.

I walked down, mom and dad were sorting things, I offered my help, but they told me to rest and to fix my room.

I went to the living room and found a couple of books on the table.

“Lifestyle country book” I lied on the sofa and started to read it.

Welcome to Lifestyle, the first Maledom country.

It started with a brief history, the country was founded 40 years ago by some wealthy men, they brought some lands, and they managed to be entirely independent of any other country, different government, unique laws.

The main subject was the male supremacy over females.

The more I read, the sicker I was feeling.

All females in the country were owned property, they would be feed and taken care, not be harm out of some limits, but discipline was allowed and encouraged.

All men beyond fifteen years old were considered an adult. They should be treated with respect at all times by females, the correct treatment was Sir, except for the girl’s Owner, who had to be addressed as Master or Owner at all times.

Men with property had more rights than the ones without them. They could give orders to any girl with pink, red or back tags as well as some light privileges over the white tags that included gentle butt smacks and light caressings over the clothes.

The tags, were attached to our collars, it started with white, those were given to any girl younger than 15, and it meant that anyone but their owners could give them orders, it was at the owner’s discretion to change the tags anytime once the girl was old enough.

All tags were supposed to talk politely and submissively, address men according to their rank, answer questions, and don’t try to go until the citizen dismisses her.

Pink meant that full right citizens could have rougher contact over the clothes, short term orders, or ask the girl to flash some parts of her body.

At that point, I closed the book. My plate was white, so, at least nobody could give me orders, no one but my brother, of course, he had earned his exclusive rights to boss other girls only because I had accepted to wear that stupid collar.

I went to my room and started to unpack my belongings and to put them in place.

I had begun with my third box when we mom called us to supper.

It was Thursday. We weren’t expected to go to school until next Monday. At least that’s what I had been told.

“Tomorrow, we have to go to school. There’s a preparatory class we have to attend” Mom said to Jena and me.
“And Mike?”
“Yes, we have a class too, but on another place, as you’ve probably realized things are different for boys and girls here, I’m sorry,” Said my Dad, and I felt he was sorry.

I looked at mom’s plate, and to my relief, found that her plate was also white.

We ate, mostly talking about our new house, I would have complained, but having my little sister there made me stop, I didn’t want to scare her.

I took the book and went to my room to learn some more about that country.

Pink tag, no sex, and no physical contact on the genitals. The girl could be only punished by the owner or the authorities.

Red tag, any citizen with full rights was allowed to get oral sex or handjobs, and physical contact was allowed too. Punishments from levels 0 to 5 could be applied freely within the laws.

Black tag, no restrictions about sex. Punishments from levels 0 to 8 could be used freely within the rules.

Of course, the book was detailed and accurate, but remember some parts because were the ones shocking me.

Citizens (and for citizens I mean men) without property had to pay a monthly fine of 500$, to get full citizen rights without having a property required to double that quantity.

Citizens with properties got rewards depending on the plates.

80$/month pink plate
160$/month red plate
350$/month black plate.

The full rights citizens could be recognized for a pin, the pin was expected to be visible at all times.

So, citizens without property paid for the privilege of using other’s property, that was that country economic base.

That was amazing. Now my brother could change my plate and get money, that was like renting my butt, I realized that he was something similar to my pimp.

After a long day, I fell asleep.

Next morning I woke up soon to pick my clothes, now I knew why mom had chosen that dress, in that country there was a dress code for females.

Pants were only allowed from 5 to 6 Am, and only for sports purposes.

Skirts and dresses had to be always over the knee, and if the weather was warm enough, sleeveless dresses with back and some cleavage shown were actively enforced.

So, the dress code was a way to force anyone to show some flesh, to attract new citizens may be and to keep the existing ones happy.

I put a dress, not much cleavage shown but was sleeveless, my back was partially shown, and it reached a few inches above my knees. I wasn’t happy, but, last night, I’d started to read about punishments before I fell asleep, and I wasn’t planning to try them out soon.

Not following the dress code meant corporal punishment, girls younger than 15 got it in private, but above 15 was applied publicly.

I went down, mom had just finished dressing Jenna, she was also wearing a cute dress, and my mom, well, my mom looked impressive, she was pretty, but those clothes fitted her good.

Mom used to wear comfortable clothes, or elegant suits to work, but the dress she was wearing made her look sexy.

Dad had made breakfast, and Mike went down a bit later, I realized they both were wearing their new pins. I squirmed feeling my brother’s eyes on me.

Dad complimented us, and Mike kept silence, but the way he was looking at us, well, I’m sure he was enjoying the dress code already.

We took the car, and after leaving us at school, dad and Mike drove back to wherever they would have their class.

It was a school day. I realized that they were more boys than girls, watching a bit more, only a few of the boys had pins, that meant that most of those boy’s parents were paying the fines to live in that country.

While each boy was wearing different clothes, all the girls were wearing some uniform, a white robe, a bit too sheer, since in some cases I would tell the underwear color through the cloth. The rope had straps as sleeves, and half of the back was exposed, same as the front part, just above the chest.

A woman was already waiting for us, she led us inside and headed into a small empty class.

Good morning, My name’s Sofia, welcome to the introductory class for new properties.

She started with the country rules, I’d read most of them, but she was good explaining them. Mom and I asked some questions, the rules were not difficult to remember, but it was clear that most of them were made to keep women in the place men thought we belonged. We learned to bow in front of full right citizens, how to address to them and to other girls, and the punishments for not doing it properly.

I saw my sister’s face flushing red while the woman explained the tags with all details, for a moment I thought my mom had had enough, but she swallowed, and let the woman continue with their explanations.

She then explained details about the school. On school premises all tags were considered white, only teachers, staff and owners could punish the students.

Again, at the age of 15, the punishments were applied in public, at least, my sister would have the right of getting her punishments in private.

We spend 6 hours in total, she gave Jena and me our uniforms, and we went to the school door, we were waiting there when a boy walked to us.

“Hello girls, are you new here?” He asked, my mom hadn’t realized I guess, but I did, he had the pin, I shook mom’s hand and bowed to the boy.
“Good morning Sir, yes, we’re new in the country,” I said, he was about my age, and he was followed by two more boys, without a pin, and one girl.

I hated bowing to him, but I couldn’t imagine how bad my mom felt when she bowed herself, my sister, seemed to enjoy it, she bent the way she had seen on the princesses movies.

“So, are you a new student?” He asked, talking to me.
“Yes, Sir, we will start next Monday.” He walked to me. I clenched my teeth when I felt his fingers on my plate. Anyone had the right to check the plate.

He checked it carefully, but instead of moving his hand out of me, he moved his fingers down, until I felt his finger running over my left breast, not for long, but enough for me to feel nausea.

“Cool, see you on Monday girl,” He said, and walked out of our sight.
“Mom, I’m not sure I can stand this for much more,” I said, still blushing, I hated that boy’s tone of superiority, he believed he was superior to us, he hadn’t looked my eyes, only my body, as if I was a prey or something.
“Patience Ona, you know it’s only temporary, believe me, I hate this as much as you do.”

Dad and Mike came to pick us after a while, we all headed back home. They had finished earlier but went to get some groceries.

We talked about our lessons. They’d learned about their rights and responsibilities, while we girls were subjected to punishments, they were subjected to fines, not only for their actions but also for some of our actions.

I knew I had to talk with Mike, most of my nerves were because I didn’t know his position about all what was happening, so, once we were at home, I asked him to talk.

We went to my room.

“So ... Mike, what do you think about all of this?”

He shrugged. “It’s weird, I mean, you know the things I can do?”

“Yes. I know, that’s why I’m talking to you, because some of this stuff, others can do it to mom or me.”
“Y ... Yes, I know that”, he said looking down.
“Today, we’ve met a boy at school, he had that pin, the three of us had to bow to him. Call him Sir, and I had to allow him to check my plate, he even ran his finger down over my breasts, and I couldn’t do anything about it.”

He looked at me.

“I ... I’m sorry.”

I sat on my bed and pulled him to sit next to me.

“Listen, this place is wrong, all this damn country, mom, and dad knows about it, but we had no choice, have you looked the plate on my collar?” I said, lifting my chin so he could do it.
“It has your name, it means that I’m yours, you’re my protector, caretaker, or whatever you want to call it,” I said, avoiding the owner or master words in purpose.
“So, I need to know, you will act as my protector while we’re here? or are you planning to take advantage of the situation?”

He had the plate on his fingers.

“Of course I’ll protect you! You’re my sis, but, there are things I can’t do anything about. If that boy wants to check your plate, or ... Lay a hand on you. I can’t stop him.”

He was nervous, and he didn’t like the idea of having anyone touching mom or me.

“Yes, I know, you can’t do anything about some things, but you will have chances to do something, to help us, and I would like to know that you will try.”

He nodded

“Yeah, I will, if it’s on my hand I will protect you, mom, and Jenna, if I can.”

I hugged him, I would’ve liked to talk about the other girls, but I thought that the significant thing had been already said.

We ate together, and I went to the backyard, it was a sunny day, so I put my bikini and went to get some tan, having a backyard was new to me, maybe the only good things about that country, at least, I could tan myself whenever I wanted.

I looked around, only one house in sight, the rest, was nature, green and a blue sky.

It was around 7 pm when I heard the door bell. I supposed that maybe one neighbor came to meet us, so went to my room and put my dress.

When I went down, I got shocked. It was like a mirror family.

A man and a boy, about my brother age, then, a woman, mom’s age and two girls, one, was my age, the other was more or less my sister’s age. I tried to calculate the chance, and it was shallow.

I noticed their pins, so I walked to them and bowed with a Good evening Sirs.

The girls were staying back, the same way we were, the introductions were done.

Our dads told us to show our rooms to our guests, so we soon were paired with our “twins.”

Cinthya was the first girl about my age I meet in that place, and I was willing to ask her questions, first, I realized he had her pink plate. And talking a bit more, I found that her brother was also her Master.

Our families had more similarities, they had moved one year ago, and her brother was one year older than Mike. One year, that was the time they had to spend in this country.

Cinthya was wearing a dress, far shorter than mine, but she was used to it, I could tell because she was moving smoothly without exposing anything.

She talked me about school, about punishments and how bad was at first, before she got used, at least, knowing that someone could get used to that, made things a bit less scary.

I was looking at her plate.

“So ... how is it, I mean, wearing the pink one?” I dared to ask.
She looked at it as if she had forgotten about it. “The red is far worst, the pink is just a game.”
“What? You’ve tried the red one? So your brother changed it?”
“No, not my brother, the government”
I looked at her. “But how? I thought only your brot ... I mean your Master could do it.”
“Well, I suppose that’s a thing they don’t explain at the introductory class, is a little trick they keep in secret, it’s in the book, a bit hidden. for some faults, the government can change your plate up to one color for one to three months.”

I was white when it happened me for the first time, one boy was bothering me on the street, and I turned around to avoid him, his dad was next enough to watch us, so did one neighbor.

The boy complained, he had witnesses, so, they changed my plate from white to pink for one whole month.

Then, after the month, my brother was used to get the money, yes, even if it’s the government which changes the plate, your owner gets the money, probably they do that on purpose, people like money, and once they get some, it’s difficult to stop.

So, since then, I’m pink. Then, for one similar reason they changed me from pink to red for another month, of course, my brother would’ve loved to keep me in red, more money for him, but my dad told him to keep my pink until I become 18.”

I got shocked, I doubted my brother would keep me pink or red only for the money, but, looking that boy at school, and now, hearing about Cynthia’s brother, made me start worrying.

“So, your brother?”
“Yes, my brother, my sweet and cute brother, is willing to rent my ass now, he’d changed, this place changes people, not only him, but my dad has changed too.”

We were talking when I heard a buzz coming from her collar.

“Master is calling me, she said and stood up.”

We both walked into my brother’s room. The boys were sitting on the floor.

“How may I help you, Master?” She said bowing. I stayed on her back, wondering if my collar had a buzzer too.
“Bring us some drinks,” Her brother said, without looking at her.
“As you wish, Master” We went to the kitchen, and I helped her with the drinks.
“So ... is he this way all the time?” I asked
“Yes, he started politely, small things, saying thanks and please, but slowly, he became rougher, now, he believes that is my duty to serve him, if you and your family stay enough, you can end like me.”

I couldn’t believe her

“I’m surprised that he had not ordered me to show my boobs to your brother, he enjoys showing me around.”
“B ... but ... Can he do that? I mean, the plates?”
“Yeah, I’m pink, but, more than that, don’t get confused, plates are for other citizens, for your Master, you’re black, the same way I’m for mine, if he orders me to fuck someone, there’s no choice.”

We gave the drinks to the boys and went back to our room, after one more hour, our neighbors left.

I explained mom and dad about the government changing our plates, after some reading, they found it in the book, as Cinthya had told it was half hidden. At least, once we knew about it, we had a few chances to avoid it.

That night, before going to sleep I had another read of the rules, I would do my best to avoid wearing any other plate than the white.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.