Callie's 1st Day - Cover

Callie's 1st Day

Copyright© 2017 by Dexter Xavier

Callie's 1st Day

Mind Control Sex Story: Callie's 1st Day - A college girl gets more than expected at her new waitress job; her services are on the menu, and she just can't stop herself from filling every order.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   School   Workplace   Sharing   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Public Sex   Prostitution  

Callie stepped out of the employees-only area and back into the cafe proper. She stretched as she went, hoping it would help her shake off sleepiness. Yet, her eyelids were still heavy as she stepped behind the coffee bar.

Sarah, her supervisor, bumped her with a hip check. She was a sophomore, and curvy enough to make Callie envious. Her dyed-green hair matched her eyes. Mixed with her tan and ready smile, it gave her a sense of serenity, of being a part of nature.

“Hey, new girl,” she said. “How was the orientation video?”

Callie rubbed her face. “Put me to sleep. I’ll have to watch it again later.”

Sarah grinned. “The video has that effect, yeah. Don’t worry, you’ll figure out the important things as you go. Like...” She put a cap on Callie’s head. “ ... don’t forget your hat.”

Callie batted her hands away, and fixed the cap herself. Her long, auburn ponytail draped along her back. Honestly, the uniform wasn’t that bad, but the principle frustrated her. The cap; a black polo shirt she’d buttoned all the way to her throat; long black pants; and an apron in front. It fit a little tight on her, flattering her short, slim figure.

She yawned. “It’s great how this place is right on campus. I mean, I can walk to work from my dorm. But do we really need such an early start?”

Sarah patted her back. “Oh yeah. You’re still just a freshman, but you’ll see. Coffee is the lifeblood of a university. And when people crawl out for their first pick-me-ups, we have to be there and ready to give it to them.” The door’s bell jingled. “Ah! Speaking of, you have your first customer.”

She looked over. Doctor Notts: the faculty member who single-handedly put Hazel University at the bleeding edge of psych research. He was a middle-aged man, his light-brown hair already balding, with a doughy physique in a simple suit. He found a table with a view of the promenade window.

Callie took a deep breath to steel her nerves. Doctor Notts was less intimidating in person than as a name on a research paper, but he was still a main reason she’d tried for Hazel. She put on her best smile and approached him.

“Good morning, Doctor!” she said. “I just have to say, big fan. I loved that paper on implanting habits into inattentive minds.”

He smiled up at her. “Oh, good. Always glad to meet a fan--” He spent a moment looking at the name tag on her chest. “--Callie.”

She beamed. “Now, what can I get for you today? And don’t forget the special waitress menu.” She remembered that from orientation, though she couldn’t remember the details.

He didn’t even look at the menu. “I’ll have a long black made from Arabica.” He took out his wallet. “And a number 1 from the waitress menu. Show me your breasts.” He held out a note.

She blinked, a blush highlighting her freckles. “E-Excuse me?” She looked down at the menu in front of him. “Oh my god, flashing you is seriously on the menu? And for that much?” She rolled her eyes as she took the note from him. “Oh yeah, I’ll totally go for that.” her fingers moved, plucking open buttons. “As if...”

The kiss of air shivered across her skin. She looked down to see that she’d lifted her breasts clear of apron, shirt, and bra altogether. Nicely above-average without being big, the support from below made them sit higher and rounder.

Her jaw dropped. She thought to say something to protest, but it choked off in her throat.

While Doctor Notts simply looked at her, a pleased smile on his face. “Oh yes, those are lovely. I’ll have a number 2 as well, a good feel.”

Callie’s mouth started moving again. “That’ll be ten dollars a minute.” Not what she’d hoped to say.

He’d already laid the cash on the table. Both hands went to work, squeezing down into her sweet, natural flesh. The firm touch made shivers race through her body, gasps passing her lips.

Though unexpected, the sensations weren’t all bad. She found herself leaning forward, offering herself to him. By the time his minute was done, her nipples had firmed, poking into his tough, older palms.

But he knew his time was up. With one more squeeze, he lowered his hands back to the table. The spell broken, she put her clothes back in place and hurried behind the bar.

While she made the coffee, she hissed a whisper to Sarah. “What the hell was that?”

“The Doctor’s usual,” Sarah said. “Always a long black and at least a flash. He likes handling my chest, but he always goes for any new girls. Kind of a completionist, I guess?”

Callie glared. “You know what I meant!”

Sarah smiled. “Sorry, couldn’t resist.” She neither looked nor sounded sorry. “Coffee is the lifeblood of the university. Sex is the breath. So we have this nice, convenient source for both. It was all in the orientation video.”

Callie kicked herself for falling asleep. “I mean, why did I go along with it? He held out the money, and I just...” She shuddered. She wasn’t sure how much was revulsion and how much was excitement. Damn her responsive body.

“It was all in the orientation video,” Sarah said. “I hear you read Doctor Nott’s report, the one about implanting habits and connections?”

Callie blinked. “That? I thought it was all theory.”

“Nope. Let me show you how practical it is.” Sarah pulled some cash from her apron pocket. “Bend over and let me spank your bare ass.”

“Oh come on,” Callie said. “As if something like that’s even really on the menu.” She undid her belt, freeing her slacks to open up. She slipped them and her panties past her rear, but held them at her thighs. “As if people would actually pay...” She bent over the counter, and caught up with what her body had been doing. “Fuck!”

Sarah giggled, one hand running over Callie’s flank. “Ooh, a nice butt to go with nice boobs. And yeah, it’s the number 5. Some people like ass more than tits. Have to cater for that, literally.”

Callie felt antsy. It wasn’t just the exposure. She had a niggling feeling of something left unfinished. So she said something she’d never imagined saying to a boss. “Would you just spank me already?”

So she did. Sarah’s hand made a thundercrack that echoed through the cafe. Callie rolled with the force. Sensations washed over her: stinging on her rear, a rush of endorphins, and more than that, the feeling of a job well done.

That confusing feeling didn’t stop Callie from pulling her pants back up. She dressed herself the very second she could. “That just feels weird.”

“You get used to it,” Sarah said. “Especially with exposure. Hope you’re ready for the morning rush.”

Doctor Notts had been early, but others had morning classes too. She and Sarah split up to keep up with the influx of customers. Teachers and students on their way to class, grabbing caffeine as they went. Callie thanked her lucky stars that was all that most wanted. Sarah took the brunt of random, compensated gropings, but not all of them.

Callie thought she did pretty well. As the rush eased, she brought a cappuccino to a man going at a more relaxed pace. A little older, but still fit -- probably a post-grad student. His black hair had grown a bit thick and shaggy. Glasses covered his green eyes as he read from his tablet.

She lay the cup down in front of him. “There you are. Is there anything else I can get you?”

He looked up at her. His gaze found her face, or at least her lips. She’d always thought they were on the thin side, but he didn’t seem to mind. “One more thing, yeah.” He handed her some cash. “A blowjob.”

She tensed. No other customer had given her more than their eyes and hands. But her body was already in motion. “My pleasure,” she said as she knelt under the table.

The space underneath surprised her. She could actually fit comfortably, especially after she took off her cap and bowed over his lap. He’d already unzipped, letting her get to his half-hard, chubby cock.

It was the first time that programming had made her really act, more than receive. The experience felt surreal. It didn’t take over her body and make her move like a robot. It urged her to act, and she filled in the details.

First, her hand made a delicate move, lifting him free and stroking along his shaft. But he’d paid for a blowjob, and so she drew her tongue along his side, leaving half his dick wet with her saliva. That drew a gasp, made him throb into solidity. His response sent more thrills through her. She looked up, around the table’s edge.

He just kept reading from his tablet. Emails? News? She had no idea. Whatever it was, though, he didn’t interrupt it just for some fellatio from his waitress.

Somehow, that thought relaxed her. It was no big deal. If it didn’t bother him, why should it bother her? Besides, the programming made it feel nice. She sunk into it. She took him past the squeezing ring of her lips, and started to suckle just the glans. The suction made him lift his hips, pure reflex, but he still didn’t look up (well, down) from his reading.

From an actual boyfriend, that would infuriate her. But this guy was just a customer to her. She didn’t need a reaction from him. She took her time, head sliding back and forth, lips caressing her shaft. It didn’t go any farther than the middle of her tongue, keeping things comfortable. She’d checked the menu; deepthroating cost extra.

Though only a slow trickle, his pleasure still grew. Eventually, a hand slid down to stroke the back of her head, feeling her auburn hair. His brow furrowed with concentration; as his hips squirmed, reading got as hard as his throbbing dick.

Finally, he exhaled a long groan. His hand tensed on her head, and spasms shuddered along his shaft as he spurted into her mouth. Callie drank down every last drop. Her boyfriends had all loved how eager she was for that salty taste. There was more to it this time. That liquid orgasm showed her she’d done her work well, and pride bloomed in her as well as kinky thrill.

She sucked him dry, maybe a little longer than that task really needed. She’d gotten into a zone, and wanted to make sure he was clean and done. Only after that did she tuck him back into his pants. She fixed her hair and put her cap back on before coming out from under the table. “Will that be all today?” She licked her lips.

The post-grad nodded, a little dazed. He looked up from his tablet, and she thought she caught a worshipful glance to her shining mouth. “Yeah, that’s al.” He stayed for a while longer; his blowjob was over, but he’d only drunk half his cappuccino. They were about as important as each other.

Sarah looked at her from her position, riding another customer’s lap, his mouth on one nipple and his hand on her other breast. “Great work,” she said. “That was so hot to watch.”

Callie smiled. It was still praise from a supervisor, even if under strange circumstances. She smacked her lips. Though she loved handling cum, skin’s aftertaste grew old fast.

Sarah hugged her customer’s head with one arm, while the other pointed. “Mints next to the register, love.”

Oh, that was nice of them. Callie hung behind the coffee bar while she chewed. Without other customers to deal with, she killed time watching Sarah. Yeah, she was mostly straight, but Callie could appreciate a sexy woman.

And Sarah was sexy. Even with her cap on, her hair fell in such bouncy curls, their motion emphasising hers. Her green eyes filled with passion, her soft lips open to let her moans out. She looked like she genuinely enjoyed herself, with or without hypnosis. With her top lifted and her bra MIA, the heft of her breasts wobbled before her customer’s face. All because of how she rode him. Her skirt and apron weren’t hiked high enough to show their coupling, but the way they moved, the way they moaned left no doubt.

Callie fidgeted. She could feel the heat at her cheeks, and more than that, pounding in her loins. Fuck, she was getting horny. Customers had groped her, hands sending stimulation tingling through her breasts -- and once, through her sex, though only cupped over her pants. Now, one had squirmed under her mouth. But nobody had gone all the way. Especially with Sarah moaning so damn loud, it was like watching everyone else eat chocolate cake, but not cut a slice for her. She wanted cake. She wanted sex.

She tore her eyes away from Sarah’s hot kiss, and jumped when she saw the new customer. How long had he been standing there?

He was a reedy thing. Tall, skinny, and shaking with so much anxiety, he looked like a good breeze would knock him over. A freshman, like her, though he must have been younger. Big ears stood out on the sides of his head, and his sharp-featured face blushed redder than his short hair.

Now that he had her attention, he acted even more like a deer in headlights. When he didn’t say anything, she prompted him with her best customer-service smile.

“Welcome!” she said. “How can I help you?”

He held up some notes, like a shield between them. “Fl-Flat white,” he said. “Double shot, with chocolate syrup.”

It was a more complex order than others she’d handled, but he was still way overpaying. She waited.

He swallowed. “And, while you’re making it, I want to have sex with you.”

She just wanted to pat his head, his shy eagerness was so cute. Seeing it bolstered her confidence, as if he sucked in all the awkwardness for both of them. “Sure thing.” She gave him his change and beckoned with a finger. “Come over here. I don’t think we’re supposed to let customers behind the bar, but I’ll make an exception.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.