In the Right Place - Cover

In the Right Place

Copyright© 2017 by uksnowy

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A pilot's daughter learns about life and sex in easy stages

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Menstrual Play  

Cicely was at our house one day, the first time actually in the place for any length of time. She’d called often to go out with Lou, or Grant had picked my daughter up to visit them or go out somewhere, but the day I arrived back at a lunchtime from Lasham airstrip, I had two excited girls mobbing me instead of one and I’d only been away one day and night. It was Cecily who surprised me in her affection. Helen was in and rolled her eyes in mirth as if I was a conquering hero being received at court. It certainly felt that way, when she told me they’d prepared a meal for us all. It was eaten with gusto, IKEA meat balls on Lou and Cecily’s pasta, bloody good too. Helen left for the surgery and after clearing the decks and we relaxed in the lounge on a filthy wet and blustery day. I told them of an incident in the morning, when a upcoming pilot I was training, scared the shits out of the boss and his two Danish guests at takeoff and the girls loved my description of the incident and especially - I must admit – dishy, swarthy young Randall in tropical gear of white shorts and shirt, answering their giggling queries about his thighs. He was half Zimbabwean and Dutch and had joined the crew direct from a flight bringing him in from Tenerife.

“Daddy, we’ve got a special ... really really special treat for you,” Lou snickered, with many sideways glances at an equally snickering Cecily. I’d lusted after the girl seeing her many times outside or briefly at the door especially after Lou’s revelations and here she was lounging, a bit clumsily, due to her bulk, trying to copy Lou’s ubiquitous seat. Both were wearing tight, half cut beige chinos under in Lou’s case a loose polo shirt and Cecily in a tight white tee-shirt. Her ginger hair was tied back in a knot. I was disappointed not getting my usual and never boring ogle up Lou’s legs and equally Cecily’s, assuming she would faithfully copy her pal.

At one point our guest leaned down to the floor to retrieve a fallen cushion and I was chuffed seeing, the top hem of a bright blue pair of briefs, stretched across her lower torso. They looked like satin and carved across a delightful hollow in her chunky back which suggested darkness below. The secret to my astonishment was that they had had many chats and had decided that I could be shown Cecily’s flaps ... for fucks sake, but only if she, they could see my thingy, my penis - they corrected them selves. My plan had worked so well, but now what? I was baffled, It was my beloved daughter and her friend and I was fairly certain Louise hadn’t seen my cock and certainly not in the state it was in right now. That would frighten them off being about twice as long as the image Lou had given me about Grant’s puny four inches. Hmm – what about Jago’s too? Fucking stupid, trendy Londoners name!

Cecily shook me further rigid, by sneaking over to my side and whispering. Lou went potty with her. I went red blushing at the shock, but pondered the suggestion and how to work it. I calmed the feud, it was furious, my these kids when they go and agreed that whatever we did obviously must be kept strictly between us. They quietened immediately, hugged in repatriation and stared with frantic expectation. “OK, come on Cecily, let me see.” I declared. She baulked and glanced at Lou who nodded frantically. The big boned girl stood and undid her waist buttons, glanced for further confirmation at Lou and receiving it. I licked my lips in anticipation as she went into that classic wiggle all women do to ease clothing down over their hips. Her thumbs caught in the waist band of those blue undies which were dragged down a couple inches, then she spotted she was doing too much too soon and twiddled them up. More glances, more fervent nods. “What about you Mr Harvey?” Cecily squeaked. “You have my word and Louise wouldn’t let me get away with not showing you darling,” I urged, getting furious shakes and purses of lips from my daughter, who then added that she wanted to see my thingy too. I didn’t correct her choice of words, they were in sneaky girlie mode.

More gorgeous wriggling, her ample, pale flesh quivered wherever it was exposed and her chinos were on the floor and being stepped out of. Females are tidy, and she carefully picked them up and folded them placing them in Lou’s outstretched hands. The blue thong as it turned out to be, had a lace inset front and back, silk or satin? no way I was interested in knowing, was smoothed across her front and Cecily patted her cheeks, giving me a nice smile and glanced at my crotch. I was getting uncomfortable now, but wanted to delay my flashing a little longer.

Cecily stepped closer, clever scheming girl and turned slowly giving me a full review of her lush, heavyweight young body. She knew her stuff teasing and I had a funny feeling she was going to bend double with her back to me. Oo yes please, but she faced me again and started to roll down her thong. She turned sideways as it slid below her pussy pouch and her pubic mound was a lovely full curve at the base of her stomach. Of course, she was bald down there as they say and I’d forgotten, initially disappointed at the lack of a big ginger bush, stupid cunt that I am.

Lou shifted and I glanced across. She was watching me and her friend intently, sat upright, leaning forward, both hands clasped tightly and thrust between her thighs. Thank god she was playing with herself, now that would have been embarrassing, being excited at her pal’s strip. Cecily then surprised me further by turing her back on me, at the same time shrugging away her thong from her feet. What a sight, I nearly came in my pants as she’d opened her legs and being sat low I could see what all the fuss was about. Never mind her bounteous cheeks, flawless apart from the indents of her clothing highlighted in red.

Flaps in abundance hung between her high thighs and she turned, opened her legs wider, thrust her hands out and posed saying “Ta Da!!!” I was spellbound, enthralled, gob-smacked at the young beauty’s daring display. She’d completed her half of the deal, now it was up to me. The two youngsters grinned widely, being young, they were as thick as two short planks and wouldn’t rise far in careers, well, the careers they were employed so far, they had miles of experience, well Cecily had. With the right guidance and training, I reckon she would make thousands ... hang on Jim, that doesn’t include Louise, my darling Louise. “Make them wobble,” urged a now bold Lou, startling me with her interjection. Cecily shrugged, and shook her hips and fuck me, her labia quivered in time. They were magnificent – if you like that sort of thing. Many blokes like them bare as babies, as smooth and lightly formed too. I don’t, loving meaty lived in cunts, difficult to find through a forest. Cecily’s minge lips hung a good inch plus and dangled slightly apart, and I leaned forward to appreciate them closer. I would love to have touched and played making them wobble under my direction. “Cool eh daddy?” snickered Louise. “Aren’t they neat?” It wasn’t my description of neat, just a young girl’s vocabulary, but it fitted. Cecily grasped her thong, sorted back to front, always a fidgety test, stepped in, dragged it up and within seconds was fully dressed. She flounced down beside her pal, both with questioning stares at me. Shit! Here goes Jim. There’s going to be a bigger surprise for them I was sure. Recalling what Cecily had whispered to me earlier, I wasn’t too worried in her case, but Lou, I feared I could put her off sex forever. Oh well it won’t concern you if that happens I thought and unzipped my jeans. Lou gasped, Cecily stared.

The daft thing was I had to wriggle as Cecily had done, but surely not as sexily and attractive and at last I pulled them down and kicked them to one side. As it happened I was actually wearing a black thong too. I posed, but they weren’t interested, but my shirt concealed the top of the thong and therefore the way my cock had long since sought freedom from the cotton and was leaking pre-cum on my navel. Glancing at the girls, their expressions were wide eyed, Lou biting her lip and Cecily was leaning forward, her elbows on her knees and had a thumb in her mouth, how sweet.

It had to happen, so I peeled off the thong, bending to release my feet and stood. Great gasps and muffled squeals escaped their mouths and Lou fell back on the couch covering her mouth as Cecily stooped forward onto her knees, about two feet in front of me. Her mouth wide and dribbling, her tongue lolling as she started at my erection. It stood outside my shirt, raw uncut and a tad damp on my knob end. “Wowee!” exclaimed Cecily. “Daddy, that’s enormous,” whimpered, I could tell a very unsure Louise. I started to dress and they both groaned but didn’t say more when I was decent??. Cecily sat back on the couch, I could see in deep thought, her legs clasped tight together. Lou glanced at her, probably to gauge the more experienced girl’s next step. I knew I wasn’t big in dick terms, only average, but it had proved adequate and never failed. I suggested a drink getting grateful nods. I went to the kitchen. As usual Helen keeps a bottle of something in there and sure enough, I used it and poured them both a glass of Rosé hearing lots of chat and some giggles, and grabbed a bottle of Abbotts pale ale for myself.

They appreciated the alcoholic beverage and I sat facing them. I established that they had thought up this whole event between them, with no other help, thank goodness. The nearer the day approached, apparently Lou started to get cold feet and suggested they backed off, but Cicely was full on for it. Am I fucking glad? She must have instigated the idea, following her talk with me weeks back, which I’d - not forgotten, but put to the back of my mind, it wouldn’t happen! Wonder why she was thinking twice?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.