Willow Seduces Her Father - Cover

Willow Seduces Her Father

by Mystic47

Copyright© 2018 by Mystic47

Incest Sex Story: The girl had matured physically but had not yet experienced sex. She was ready, but wanted only one man to introduce her to intimacy. Her father.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

Goddammit! She was going to be late for school again! One would think she could set an alarm and get the hell out of bed when it went off but Willow would slap it off and roll over for another few more minutes sleep. He hurried down the hall to her bedroom and threw open the door then slammed to a halt, the shout of “Get up!” stuck in his throat. His daughter was lying on her back, uncovered by blankets, as nude as the day she came into this world. Her eyes were closed in sleep so she didn’t see her father gulp a deep breath then scramble back out of the door. He closed it quietly then knocked loudly, “Willow! You’re gonna be late again, get the hell out of bed!”

His daughter smiled then opened her eyes. She looked at the closed door and snickered to herself about the way her father had reacted. She had heard him coming so she kicked the blanket off, closed her eyes to a slit then waited for him to come in. He thought her eyes were closed but they weren’t. She wanted him to see her with nothing on, she wanted him to see that she was more woman than girl, she wanted to watch his reaction to her nudity. She wanted to get his mind working about her, for her.

He stood outside her door, his chest slowly deflating from the deep breathe he had been holding. Holy hell, what was that? He hadn’t seen his girl nude since she was maybe six and hadn’t realized that in the twelve years since then she could change so radically. She was his baby for Christ’s sake but the young woman he just saw was far, far, from childhood, she was ready for childhood. He turned from her door still shaken from the sudden exposure to Willow in the buff and went to calm the inner turmoil with a cup of coffee.

He was divorced. His ex wife had left them both, husband and daughter, to live with a fucking lowlife Accountant, the same fucking lowlife that used to handle their taxes. Well now he was handling his ex and not the taxes. Willow’s mother decided the girl was too much of a burden so she not to subtly abandoned her also. For the last three years father and daughter were a team, paired to each other by kinship, circumstance and the failed family life. In that time Willow suffered through the twin agonies of high school and puberty. Her dad did his best to keep the passage through the years smooth but she suffered some rough rides along the way. In the last few months as her physical maturity peaked and the hormonal insanity of puberty weakened it’s hold on Willow she began to feel more womanly. The burgeoning woman began to yearn for intimacy: male intimacy. Willow was getting horny more often, more intensely as her childhood slipped rapidly into the past. She knew what she was feeling but she wasn’t yet ready to venture into a relationship with a young man. She’d been paying attention to the antics of the teen boys in her social group and didn’t want to subject herself to the reckless, heedless capers of any of them. She felt ready for sex but she wanted it on her terms, not some hormone flooded boy’s. In two years she had dated five guys but remained chaste to them, her only intimate companions were her fingers and a fist sized torpedo shaped vibrator she stole from her mother on one of the rare occasions she went to visit her.

But recently something new began to bubble her blood, tickle her mind. Willow wanted to experience real sex, but only at the hands of a skilled man, her father.

She wasn’t sure what was happening to her, why she felt what she did, thought about her father that way but if one could delve into her sub-conscience they would find that the closeness they shared along with the intimacy of a coming of age female living with a handsome virile man was a strong factor. Over the past few months Willow watched him with increased sensual awareness, she had begun to find ways and reasons to see her father intimately. Her curiosity caused her to sneak the bathroom door open to watch him behind the frosted glass while he showered. Twice she ‘accidentally’ barged into the bathroom while her father was standing at the bowl peeing, catching quick glances at what he held before he shouted at her. She went to his bedroom while he slept to admire the breadth and thickness of his muscular chest. His stomach was flat to a narrow waist and he had jogging toned, well defined, muscular legs. Since he slept nude often she was several times treated to the full exposure of his body. On those occasions her leg muscles would shiver, her chest grew warm while she inspected his cock and balls. But the most intense feelings happened when she would sit outside his bedroom door when his girlfriend Molly spent the night, she could project herself into Molly’s body and feel what her father was doing.

She wouldn’t go to him, she didn’t want to be obvious, she didn’t want him to think she was a horny little slut. She wanted him but he would have to take the final initiative. She was hoping the closeness and companionship the two shared in the home might encourage her father to broaden his sensitivity toward her, his awareness of her, that he might develop yearnings that would become action. She determined to keep from chasing or physically seducing her dad but there were some things she could do to earn his interest. Lying nude on the bed was the initial foray into a world of provocation and passive seduction without revealing her intent. Willow got off the bed to prepare for school, her lips curved upward as a small smile, she was pleased at what she had done, what her father had seen.

Her father’s girlfriend was an accomplished professional, a gynecologist, a woman’s doctor, but also Molly was pretty, sweet and in her mid thirties, still hot. Willow wasn’t jealous of her, quite the contrary, she liked her and thought her father and Molly were a good couple. The three often went to dinner or movies or the beach and parks. She knew Molly and her dad were fucking and accepted it as normal. She also intuited that a man can make love to more than one woman, that men often dated two or more women at the same time. Willow didn’t think of a relationship with her dad as an all or nothing affair, she could share his affection with Molly. But she had to get his attention, to get him thinking about her as he did his girlfriend.

Ironically she went to Molly for advice on how to seduce a man but not be transparent. Molly delighted in giving advice, she knew Willow had never before taken any boy serious and was happy that the girl had come to her to learn how to capture a man’s attention. They began with physical appearance; hair, make-up, and clothing. Molly spent days with Willow teaching her how to apply cosmetics so the attractive features of her face were played up. Her eyes, brows and lips became subtly more appealing under Molly’s tutelage. The girls dark blonde hair was cut shorter and streaked with trendy soft colored highlights, styled to frame her face, to draw focus on the pretty countenance. As Molly guided the girl, Willow’s desire to attract her father intensified, her body became more aware of him when they were home alone.

Molly went shopping for clothing with Willow. It took most of a single day to buy garments that the girl could wear, clothing that would dare a male to look at her, to desire her. A skirt that rode well above the knees. A silk blouse that buttoned but revealed the girl’s provocative cleavage, an open collar exposed the graceful curves of her neck and shoulders, the bra beneath offered the slightest hint of nipples. Heels were bought that caused Willow’s lower legs to stretch, to define the delicate shape of her ankles and calves. Dark stockings enhanced the mystique of her legs, causing men to watch them as she walked.

Molly didn’t have to teach Willow how to move, walk or gesture. As the girl grew more confident in her appearance the beguiling woman within began to reveal herself. The teen girl had completed maturing physically, now she was maturing mentally and sensually. When Willow arrived at home that Saturday after her final stage of transformation her stomach was fluttering with angst. Would her father notice, what would he say, would he see her as a young woman, not his daughter? She stepped to the front room to greet him.

She entered the room not knowing what to expect but was pleased when he looked up at her and his first words were, “Where are you going? You have a date?”

Her heart soared, he noticed! “Uh, no, not unless you want to take me out, why?”

The sight of his daughter sent a sharp ripple of electricity from his eyes to his heart, “I’m not sure I’ve ever seen you look so made up, you look ready for a night on the town, what’s the occasion?”

She beamed, she preened, she pirouetted but didn’t answer the question, “You like it dad?”

He wasn’t sure how to answer her, she was his little girl and in some ways he didn’t want her to grow up but his daughter standing in the short skirt and nylons topped by a form revealing blouse couldn’t hide the fact that Willow was more woman than many, even those years older than she. As he studied her face and hair his nuts shivered and he had to admit, “Yes, you are very alluring.”

Her breasts rose slightly more as she puffed with joy, “Alluring? That’s a daddy word. Can’t I be hot or seductive?”

Those were terms he didn’t want to associate with his little girl but he relented, “Okay, you win, if I weren’t your dad you would be hot. There, happy?”

Aglow with satisfaction Willow put her hands on his broad shoulders and kissed him quickly on the right cheek, “What are you doing tonight? Going out with Molly?”

“No, she called and waived off tonight so I thought I would catch a TV movie.”

“Well, you asked me if I had a date but I don’t unless you take me somewhere. Would you mind dating your own daughter?” Willow’s heart was thudding with anxiety because she was following through on the mission she started weeks before. She wanted her dad to not only notice her, but seduce her.

They started with dinner at Marcelo’s Little Italy then ventured out to find something else to do. When they left the restaurant he asked Willow, “Now what, you’re in charge, it’s your date, what do you want to do?”

The first thing that popped into her head was ‘get a room’ but that was quickly squashed by a more rational thought, also a daring idea but one that kept her clothes on a bit longer. “Would you buy a bottle of wine then we can go to Evergreen Park and sit. It’s a nice night and I want to look at the stars.”

“You want me to let you drink wine? Need I remind you that you are old enough for alcohol?”

“Come on daddy, you let me have wine before, last Christmas, remember when I got tipsy, or on Molly’s birthday? You’re my escort so you can be sure I’m not out getting drunk with some guy who has six hands.” Willow didn’t give him a chance to refuse, she took her father’s hand and led him down the street toward a Wine and Spirits shop. The cashier eyed the middle aged man accompanied by a pretty young woman and felt a shiver of envy as he bagged the bottle of expensive wine. A rich sugar daddy for sure to have the company of such a stunning girl.

They parked at the bottom of a large hill in Evergreen Park then again hand in hand walked the trail to the top where they found a place to unfold the blanket her dad kept in the car. The old spread was for nights he and Molly fucked around without the benefit of a bed. Willow wasn’t supposed to know it’s purpose but she did and was sure it was cum stained and that thought sent light tingles through her stomach. They sat under a large Elm tree and enjoyed a view of the moon rising above Lake Kilborne, the path of moonbeams across the lightly rippled water shimmered in her eyes and allowed enough light to see her father. Willow’s body was preparing, she was shaking with anticipation, her breathing deeper, her womb was warming. She was almost ready to be seduced.

He opened the bottle of Merlot but had no glasses so he tipped the bottle and took the first sip then handed it to his daughter. Willow’s hand was shaking as she gripped the bottle and put it to her lips. She filled her mouth, tasting the wine then swallowed it. Quickly she took a second drink then gave it back, “Wow, that’s good.”

“Well don’t get used to it, you’re not legal. If you get drunk and some damn cop shows up I’d have a hard time explaining what we are doing.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean I’m sitting on a blanket in a park at 9:30 getting a stunning young woman drunk.”

‘stunning young woman’ rang like a bell in her ears, “I’m a stunning young woman, not your daughter?”

“Yes sweetheart, tonight you are a very stunning young woman. You may be my girl but I feel lucky to have such a lovely representative of the feminine side of our species beside me.”

Willow chirped with amusement, “Feminine side of a species? Oh boy, special me to get such a compliment! I bet you say that to all the ‘feminine representatives’ you know” she snickered audibly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.