Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 88

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 88 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma knocked on our door immediately after getting home from work. She was bouncing up and down and giggling like a school girl as Jess answered the door. Jess was puzzled but smiling as she let Emma in since Emma’s enthusiasm was contagious. They sat down on the couch so Emma could tell her story.

“So,” she began, “I was inspired by our play the other day, so I took things further at work...”

She proceeded to tell Jess about her exploits with Mike. Jess’ smile first wavered, then her expression changed to neutral and unreadable by the end. Emma, in her excitement, didn’t see the change at all.

Once she was finished, Jess asked, stone-faced, “So, at what point did the police arrive?”

Emma blinked and her own smile wavered as her brow furrowed. “Huh? They...”

“The police,” Jess prompted, her tone icy cold now. “At what POINT did THE POLICE arrive to arrest you for sexuallyassaulting your coworker?”

Emma’s smile disappeared completely and she was too stunned to answer.

“I ... didn’t...”

Jess cut her off.

“Oh, you most certainly DID. And if Mike had done that to a girl at your store, they would lock him up and throw away the key,” Jess said in disgust. Emma was stunned speechless.

Jess closed her eyes and shook her head slowly. After a long sigh, Jess said, “I thought I had taught you the difference between consensual and non-consensual, but it seems I didn’t. And I guess that is somewhat on me. I am very disappointed. In both of us.”

Emma swallowed hard. “Jess, I, I didn’t think that ... of that, I mean ... I...”

“As someone who was sexually assaulted herself, I would have thought you would have understood that situation better. And yet, here you sit, a rapist. Well, the only good news is that Mike hasn’t called the cops YET. If he had, they’d already be outside our apartment building and at your door. So, maybe you can still fix this,” Jess said. Emma’s face brightened instantly.

“How?” Emma said eagerly.

“Call Mike. He probably won’t want to talk to you, but you better MAKE him talk to you. You tell him how sorry you are and that you want – no, NEED, to make it up to him. Again, he won’t want to see you and will try to refuse, but for your sake you better sound sincere enough to convince him.”

“Then what?” Emma asked.

“Then you go over to his house. And apologize. By doing whatever it takes to make him realize you are genuinely sorry. And I mean WHATEVER it takes. If it is unpleasant, then good. The more unpleasant it is, the more you will learn from your mistake. Now go to your apartment, cross your fingers, and hope to God he takes your call.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.