Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 86

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 86 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma was getting a bit nervous as time passed and neither Liz nor Mike showed up. What was going on? Should she leave the register and go check on them?

Finally, she saw Liz walk through the door from the back room, smirking at her. Mike was right behind her, scowling and, Emma noticed, walking slowly and uncomfortably.

Mike walked over to the display he had been filling across from the registers before everything had transpired.

He squatted with great difficulty as he tried to pick up a bag. Liz resumed her post as the registered without saying anything.

Emma walked over to Mike.

“Do you need help?” she asked, grinning ear to ear.

“No!” Mike snapped. “I’m fine!” But Emma could see he wasn’t fine.

“Well, you seem to be having trouble there...” Emma commented.

Mike looked around to ensure that they were both out of earshot of anyone else; the store was no longer empty but no customers were nearby.

“Liz took pics of me with her phone in the break room and told me that I had to leave the, uh, you know, IT, inside me for the rest of the shift. If I didn’t, she said she would show the photos to everyone.”

Emma nearly choked on her laughter. She thought it would be a long three hours for him.

She went over to the register to talk to Liz.

“Sooooo...” Emma began. “What’s new?”

Liz glanced around before leaning in toward Emma.

“How did you get him to let you tie him up?” Liz whispered.

“I offered him a break-room blow-job,” Emma said with a shrug.

“He mentioned...” Liz said, knowing there had to be more there.

“But I told him if he wanted it, he had to let me tie him up to the table,” Emma finished, shrugging.

“And that was all it took?” Liz said in shock.

“Pretty much. Guys are so easy to manipulate,” Emma said. The memory of how little experience she’d had two months prior did not occur to her.

“And the” - she glanced around before saying the next word - “cum all over the floor?”

“I gave him his blow-job but didn’t swallow it so he came on the floor next to me.”

“And that was when you left him?” Liz asked.

“Not exatly. I then forced him to orgasm again before our break was over or else I was leaving him there naked like that.”

Liz was speechless for a moment. “And I guess he couldn’t do it?” Liz said.

“Wellll ... yeah, actually he did. But I left him there, anyway,” Emma said, feeling slightly guilty for the first time.

Liz laughed. “Wow! I didn’t know you had a mean streak! Remind me to stay on your good side!”

Emma laughed too. “You better believe it! So, you two were back there a long time. Why don’t you tell me what YOU did?”

... 20 minutes earlier...

“HOLY SHIT!” Liz exclaimed upon seeing Mike, naked and tied to the break-room table.

“What the hell is going on in here?” she asked.

“Liz! Thank God you’re here! I need you to untie me! Emma did this! She’s crazy!” Mike said, rapid fire. Mike was tied up facing away from the door to the break-room, so he could only see Liz out of the corner of his peripheral vision. Liz, on the other hand, had a perfect view of his naked ass and limp, shrinking cock dangling between his legs. The puddle of cum was also visible below him as was the blue plastic, well, SOMETHING, that was protruding from his ass.

“Look, I don’t know what kind of kinky shit you two are into-” Liz began, taking a step back away.

“It’s not like that! Emma did this to me and wouldn’t untie me!” Mike protested.

“So ... you are saying that Emma, a girl who is something like three or four inches shorter than you, ‘overpowered’ you and tied you up like this against your will? Is that what you want me to believe?” Liz crossed her arms across her chest and narrowed her eyes.

“Well ... no, it wasn’t exactly like THAT,” Mike admitted. “She, um, offered to go down on me. But I had to let her tie me up first. But then she wouldn’t UNTIE me!”

“Well,” Liz said, eyeing the pool of cum, “Looks like you got what you wanted.”

“Please, Liz, just untie me!” Mike was begging now. Liz took a step towards him, then stopped and reconsidered.

Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out her cell phone. She pointed it at him and started snapping photos. The distinctive fake-shutter noise coupled with the camera flash made it clear to Mike what she was doing behind him.

“Hey! Stop that! Delete those right now!” he demanded. His demands had no more effect on Liz than they’d had on Emma.

“So,” Liz said, “since you are obviously into some crazy sex stuff-”

“I’m not!!” Mike cried out. Liz ignored him.

“I’ll let you have some more fun. First, though, I have to ask. What is that blue thing?”

Mike didn’t know what she was talking about because he’d never actually seen the butt plug and didn’t know it was blue. “Huh?”

“In your butt,” Liz clarified.

“Oh, uh, Emma said it was, uh, a butt-plug,” Mike said ashamedly.

Liz burst out in laughter.

“No shit! That’s fucking awesome!” Liz said.

Liz walked over to him and gave the plug a tug, testing it.

“Unnh!” Mike grunted. “Go easy!” Liz didn’t acknowledge his complaint. She reached between his legs and flicked his cock, now tiny from its second climax. It flopped back and forth a couple of times and left a dribble of cum on her finger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.