Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 84

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 84 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Even though she had a lot planned for Mike that he didn’t know about, she’d fully intended to keep her end of the bargain and give him the blow-job he was promised.

“Ooooo, God that feels good...” Mike moaned from up above the table. Thanks to his small size, Emma had no trouble bottoming her lips out against his furry pubic mound.

The position she was in made sucking him off a bit awkward, kind of like she was using a (very short) snorkel to breathe underwater. Mike wasn’t complaining one bit, though. Emma could tell he was trying to push his pelvis harder against her mouth but with his waistline already pressed against the table that was pretty much impossible.

One of Emma’s hands grabbed an ass cheek for leverage so she could steady herself as her mouth moved up and down on his shaft. Her other hand toyed with his balls, just ‘cuz.

“Mmmmm, Emma, oh...” came the sounds from up top

Emma’s lips wrapped around his cock head and sucked as hard as she could. She heard him gasp above her.

“Fuck, that’s amazing!” he said. His body tensed up, struggling against the ropes.

All told, only about three minutes passed before Mike was ready to blow; that did not improve Emma’s opinion of him sexually, but she wasn’t getting anything out of it yet so it really didn’t matter to her.

Emma felt his ass cheeks clench tightly just before he climaxed. Emma pulled her mouth off of his cock and started stroking him. She saw his legs straighten (as best they could) as his first load shot onto the floor next to her.

She wasn’t sure why she didn’t swallow; whether it was the color of his cum, the size of his cock, or something else entirely, she didn’t know. She just didn’t want to.

Rope after rope of Mike’s jizz struck the breakroom floor. All told, it was a respectable puddle that he made.

“Oooooohhhhhh...” he moaned as he relaxed against the table top after his final shot. Emma slid out from under the table off to one side, avoiding the sticky pool beneath him...

Mike was still moaning as Emma moved behind him. The breakroom had a row of small cubbies for each employee and Emma opened a paper lunch bag that had been sitting in hers. Mike’s ass was pointing at the cubbies, so he had no way of seeing Emma remove a butt plug and baby oil from the bag. She set them on the table next to his waist, still out of his line of sight.

“Soooo...” Emma said, reaching out and massaging Mike’s cheeks as he basked in his orgasmic bliss. “Did you enjoy that?”

“Mmmmm, hmmmm...” was the only answer she got.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.