Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 83

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 83 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

It was several days before Emma’s and Mike’s schedules coincided but that following Saturday she was able to put her plan into motion since both of them were working the 8 am – 4 pm shift.

For the first step, she’d worn her skirt sans panties again. It had worked once, she thought. Why mess with success, right?

She repeated the trick of brushing against his crotch several times while moving around the store. Around 10 a.m., she had Mike “help” her as she climbed a ladder, flashing her bare pussy at him as she had the previous time.

Back on the floor, she sat on a stack of cases, letting her skirt “accidentally” ride up in the back, exposing her ass to him. Emma caught a definite bulge forming in his pants so she knew her teasing was working, but after rebuking him the last time, Mike wasn’t taking the bait again. He kept his mouth shut. That was ok because Emma intended to make an offer he couldn’t refuse.

The store was small enough that it was a pretty sparse crew on most shifts. For this particular shift, it was only Emma, Mike, and Liz. Emma was the “manager on duty” since she had the most seniority. That made it easy to ensure that they she and Mike would end up on break together.

She followed Mike into the break room and came up behind him. He didn’t hear her but he found out she was there when she dropped all pretense of “accidental” teasing when she grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands. Mike spun around in shock.

“Emma?! What the hell-”

Emma cut him off by putting a finger to his lips.

“Shhh...” she said. He was so stunned by that that he did “shush.”

“Mike,” she said, “I felt bad about teasing you a couple of weeks ago,” - Ha! -”and wanted to make it up to you. Let me be blunt: if you want it, I will give you the best blow job of your life. What do you say?”

Mike’s jaw dropped and he didn’t say anything for some time.

“Wha- I mean, um, where? When? I mean-” he was stammering. But didn’t say ‘no.’ Well, he was a teenaged single guy, after all.

“Now. Right here. Right now. It’s just us here. Liz is on the register so she won’t be back here to bother us.”

“But, but ... I thought I heard you were dating someone? Some firefighter?” Mike tried.

“I am. His name is Brent. And we have a very, uh, ‘open’ relationship. And this would be good practice for me. So, what do you say? Will you help a girl out and let me hone my technique on you?”

Really, how could Mike say no to that?

“Uh, ok, I guess...” he said, still unsure.

“Great!” Emma exclaimed. “Drop those pants then.”

Mike fumbled unbuttoning his pants so Emma reached over to help him before he could change his mind. With her help, his pants were on the floor in record time. That let Emma see the tent in his underwear and the round, wet spot staining the front of them.

“There’s just one thing...” Emma said as she was putting her thumbs into the waistband. Mike’s eyes narrowed.

“What?” he said suspiciously.

“I have ... panic attacks. When guys are above me. Very few people know about it, not even Liz,” she said. She swallowed hard. She felt a bit bad using this tiny grain of truth to coerce him but it was the only thing she could think of to give her a plausible excuse for what was going to happen next.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.