Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 81

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 81 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

From behind her, Emma pulled out a small vibrator. It was pretty plain, blue plastic and tapered on one end, but Brent tensed up at the sight of it.

“Aaron says that he really enjoys the feeling but if you aren’t up for it, I understand,” she said, holding the vibrator in one hand and the bottle of oil in the other before him. She waited patiently for his approval.

It only took him a few moments to answer. “Go ahead. I’m ready.”

Emma was giddy. She climbed back on the bed between his legs, kneeling before him. She squirted the vibrator well before closing the bottle and tossing it on the nightstand. She reached down and lined up the vibe at his hole. As it touched his sphincter, he tried to close his cheeks and legs but the restraints mostly prevented that. Emma waited for him to relax before pushing the toy into him.

It was bigger than her finger but small enough that the oil allowed it to slide in without much resistance. She gave it some turning motions, sawing its way into him. Once it was fully inserted, she turned the knob on the base and it buzzed to life inside him.

“Oooooo, oohhhh ... that’s ... pretty intense...” he said, wriggling around on the bed. Emma let go of the toy and it started to slide back out. That wouldn’t work for her plan but luckily Amelia had suggested an item to fix that.

Sliding back, she bent over the edge of the bed and retrieved a leather harness from the bag on the floor. It had a rectangular leather pad and several straps that crossed around with adjustable buckles. Brent was only peripherally aware of what she was doing as he was busy enjoying the sensation of the toy stimulating his prostate.

Emma slid the harness under his legs; Brent willingly pulled up his hips to aid her. A strap went around his waist and two more straps went from behind the back and along the inside of each thigh, clipping on at the waist. The leather pad went left to right between those two straps and landed in line with his ass. Once cinched up, it left his cock and balls fully exposed while the pad held in place anything that might be inserted into the bottom’s, er, bottom. That was exactly what Emma needed.

She slid the vibrator back into Brent’s ass and adjusted the buckles until the pad pressed against the base of the toy. To achieve that, she had to tighten the straps quite firmly along the inside of each leg but he was in enough bliss so as not to notice; or, at least, to not care.

Finished with that, Emma slid her naked chest up the front of his body, pressing hers against his and placing both hands on the headboard to either side of him. She kissed him for a full thirty seconds while idly playing with his rock hard manhood. Pulling up further, she stuck one tit in front of his mouth and he obliged her by taking the nipple between his lips.

He tugged lightly and sucked on it for some time, Emma’s ample boob squishing into his face, before she pushed off the headboard and turned around. She placed her ass against his chest and slid down until she hovered just above his rod.

“Mmmm...” Brent moaned from behind her as the vibrator tickled his rectum. Its buzzing was just barely audible from inside him.

Reaching between her legs, she lined his penis up and placed the head against her nether lips. She’d lubed up the vibrator but she didn’t need any artificial lube herself; she her juices were dripping down his shaft.

She pulled her lips apart and lowered herself onto him. His manhood filled her with little resistance.

Brent had the vibrator stimulating his prostate while Emma’s slick pussy walls stimulated his member. Her ass cheeks connected with the top of his thighs once he was fully inside her.

He moved to put his arms around her before he was reminded of the bonds which stopped him short.

Emma moved her hips up and down, letting his meat saw in and out of her womanhood (since Brent couldn’t contribute much to the effort.) She made sure that her plump ass cheeks brushed against his stomach as she did so.

The sensations Brent was feeling were nearly unbearable; his nude girlfriend sliding up on down on his pole while the vibrator stimulated the hell out of his prostate. He wanted to pace himself and control his orgasm but when he tried to clench up, it had the effect of putting more pressure on the vibrator and pushed him closer to the edge.

He moved on to doing Lamaze-style breathing. Or at least what he assumed it was supposed to be like based on every television show he’d ever since. His wife had never been pregnant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.