Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 80

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 80 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma turned the razor back on and pointed it at the top of Brent’s pubic mound. She figured that was a better place to start than the ... sensitive bits.

Feigning more confidence than she felt, Emma pulled up a tuft of pubic hair and ran the razor across it. It did its job admirably and a huge pile came off in her fingers. She tossed it onto the towel then glanced up at Brent. Brent was smiling down at her, fully trusting in her skills. That made one of them.

Reassured by not having castrated Brent with a beard trimmer (was that possible? Emma felt the urge to shudder but suppressed it), she moved a bit quicker with the next bunch of pubic fur.

Several more passes and his mound was bare. She ran her fingertips across the skin to check out her handiwork. The electric razor, as Jess had warned her, did not get it bowling ball smooth like she was used to, but it was much better than the shrubbery that had been there five minutes earlier.

In the meantime, Brent had grown fully aroused, what with his being bound to the bed while Emma’s naked body wiggled in between his legs while playing with his crotch. Emma didn’t comment but she’d had to hold his rod out of the way as she was shaving him.

Now, she moved on to that rod. She scraped the razor across the stray hairs at the base of his member, being careful to not let the razor actually touch his penis. She didn’t know it, but Brent was terrified of the razor moving around down there. He made sure not to let it show much as Emma didn’t show her fear.

His scrotum was last. Emma pulled the skin out as tight as she could without hurting him. She held her breath and made one pass over his sack, watching all the hairs fall to the towel. She quickly looked back up at him to see if he was ok (he was.)

Letting her breath out, she cleaned up the rest of his crotch. Once, while going across, he jerked away and she pulled the razor up in alarm.

“Are you ok? Did I hurt you?” she asked, worried.

Brent swallowed. “No ... I’m ok. It didn’t hurt but it did, I dunno, pinch for a moment, I guess. It startled me more than anything else. You can keep going.”

Emma did and in another few minutes, she completed the deforestation of Brent’s crotch. She left him for a minute to get a warm towel in the bathroom. With it, she removed all of the stray hairs from around his mound, sack, and legs.

She smiled at him as she patted him lightly on the balls.

“Much, MUCH, better!” she proclaimed. “Now, when I do THIS” - she bent over and took his cock in her mouth, bobbing up and down twice before withdrawing - “it doesn’t tickle my nose or eyes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.