Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 79

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 79 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Brent dropped down next to Emma to make sure she was ok. He had no idea why she was laughing like a lunatic. Bruiser, meanwhile, managed to open a container of white rice and his nose was buried in it.

“Em, what’s going on?” Brent asked. It took Emma a few moments to resume her composure.

“Oh, God, Brent,” she said, still chuckling. “I had this big seduction planned and I guess I ‘flubbed’ it!”

Brent sat down on Emma’s side. Bruiser pulled his snout out to show it coated in white rice. He sneezed and blew grains of rice all over Emma’s stomach and crotch. That caused Emma to burst into laughter all over again.

Once Emma calmed down, she stood up and brushed herself off. Bruiser snagged the bits of rice up as they hit the floor.

“Ok,” Emma said, hands on her hips. “Let’s go get the men in this house fed so we can play.”

Emma picked up the bag and headed for the kitchen, Bruiser running behind and jumping up at the bag.

Emma laid out the Chinese on the table then went to prepare Bruiser’s food (dog food that is.)

Brent spoke as she was placing the bowl down on the floor.

“We could skip supper for now,” he said, coming up behind Emma and placing his hands on her hips as she was bent over. Emma gave him a wry smile over her shoulder.

“Uh, uh, you’re going to need the energy!” she said, patting him on the leg.

Bruiser finished his supper first and went off to Emma’s bedroom to nap. Emma liked that he was making himself right at home there. Brent was trying hard for a second place finish so Emma had to chastise him.

“Slow down or you’ll choke!” she said, wagging a finger at him and sounding very motherly as she did. Brent thought so too, which caused him to laugh and, ironically, choke slightly on his Lo Mein.

“See?!” Emma said, laughing, as he coughed.

Brent slowed but still ended up finishing his plate first; Emma was close behind, though. Their dishes went into the sink unwashed for the time being. Emma took Brent by the hand and led him to the bedroom.

“Ok, let’s get this party started! Start stripping,” Emma directed. She helpfully pointed at his clothes.

Brent moved quickly and was naked in under thirty seconds. His clothes were tossed to the side unceremoniously. Emma, still naked, was already good to go.

Emma squatted in front of him and pulled at the tufts of his pubic hair, frowning at them.

“I mentioned the other day,” she said, “that this needs to go. And that time is right now. Get on the bed.”

Brent turned to the bed which he saw had a towel lying on top of the comforter. He climbed up and put his back against the headboard, his legs and crotch on the towel.

The bag of goods from Spooner’s was on the floor near the bed. Emma took out a plastic wrapped bundle from inside it. Ripping the plastic open, she pulled out a fresh, new set of four bed-post restraints.

Emma tried to hide her confusion as she eyed them, trying to figure out how they worked. On one end of each strap was a leather cuff with a men’s belt-style buckle. She opened and closed one to test it. Attached to the cuff was a length of rope that connected it to the other end which had a short chain with a snap-hook. The snap-hook allowed the chain to clip back onto itself and lock it around- well, whatever you wanted to chain someone to, she supposed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.