Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 77

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 77 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

The two of them lay there naked for quite a while longer, enjoying the feeling of each other’s bodies. Jess broke the moment by speaking first.

“Ok, you WILL have to get home eventually, so you should probably unbind me.”

Emma rolled Jess back up on all fours once more. She bent over to unbuckle the first strap on the spreader bar between Jess’ wrists, then stopped.

“Hey,” Emma asked. “What time is Aaron getting home?”

“He had to work late, but when he last texted he said he’d be home-” she paused as she glanced up at the wall clock - “in about twenty minutes. Why?”

Emma stood up without undoing the strap. She walked over to the desk and pulled a sheet of paper from our printer. Rooting through a drawer, she found a pen and started writing. Finished, she took a piece of tape from the dispenser and walked back over to Jess.

She placed the sheet of paper across Jess’ back and taped it there. Then she got dressed without doing anything further to free Jess.

Emma squatted one final time to kiss Jess on the lips before smiling as she patted her on the cheek.

“Have fun!” she said. Jess’ eyes widened as she watched Emma turn to leave.

“Hey, you need to release me before you go!” Jess shouted.

Emma giggled as she blew a kiss at Jess while opening the door.

Frantic, Jess made one last plea. “At least take off the nipple clamps!”

That made Emma stop and Jess sighed with relief. But instead of moving under her to remove the clamps, Emma picked the dildo gag back up from the pile.

“Open,” Emma said. In spite of everything, Jess did like the good little slave she was. The rubber cock went into her mouth and the strap went behind her head. Emma adjusted the slide buckle and tightened it; not enough to cause any discomfort, just enough to make sure it would stay put.

“It’s twenty more minutes. You’ll be fine!” Emma said before leaving. Jess mumbled into the dildo as she left.

Upon arriving at home shortly thereafter, I came in to see my wife, bound and on all fours, in the middle of our living room. Her bare ass was facing the door and was partially obscured by the piece of paper taped to her lower back. On it was scrawled:

“Hi, Aaron,

I left you a present. Please be sure to shoot lots of cum into all three of these holes. They are here for you to use and fuck however you see fit. Oh, and that’s an order.

Love, Em

P.S. I already made her cum twice today, but I’m sure she has a few more left in her.”

I found out later that Emma was right, Jess did. And who am I to disobey an order?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.