Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 68

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 68 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma made no effort to hide her nudity as she opened the door for Brent. She even stopped him as he was walking through the door to turn him around and give him a final, long kiss before departing. No one was in the hallway to see her, but she wouldn’t have cared if they were.

Once she was alone, she ran across the living room and threw herself on the couch, kicking her feet in the air in ecstatic glee as she giggled.

Bruiser, his breakfast finished, sauntered over to see if anything worthy of his attention was going on.

“Hey, boy!” Emma said, rolling over onto her stomach to look at him. Bruiser sniffed at her in acknowledgement.

“Your daddy has a very tasty cock, did you know that?” she asked the pug playfully. “No, probably not. At least, I sure hope not. But trust me, he does. And I just LOVE the feeling of him plowing it into me, too!” She giggled some more.

As she was talking to the pup about getting fucked by his owner, her hand had drifted down between her legs and was lightly stroking her slit. She hadn’t even realized that she was doing it and hadn’t realized how horny she was. She considered getting the dildo from her bedroom, but then Brent’s words from the day before occurred to her.

Going into the bedroom, she put on a tight fitting t-shirt and a short skirt, no underwear on under either item. A pair of flat shoes completed the ensemble. Then she headed over to Jess and Aaron’s.

“Hey, girl,” Jess said, answering the door, “Come on in. I was actually just getting ready to call you.”

“Oh?” Emma said before noticing me.

I was sitting, pouting, on a metal folding chair, hands cuffed to the rear bars. My erection was pointing straight up between my legs. I wasn’t wearing a cock ring, thankfully, but I still hadn’t been allowed to orgasm and was just about ready to die from terminal blueballs. Terminal, I tell you.

“What’s going on?” Emma asked, brow furrowed in confusion.

Jess answered for me. “Nothing really. Well, Aaron is horny as fuck because you forbade him to cum, so I took the initiative to bind him so he wouldn’t be tempted to relieve himself,” she said off-handedly.

Emma put her hand over her mouth in shock. Apparently, “Mistress” Emma was gone and cute, innocent Neighbor Emma was back.

“Oh, God, Aaron, I’m so sorry! You’ve been like this all night?” she asked.

“Well, not on this chair,” I said moodily. “Jess was nice enough to let me sleep in bed but restrained me so I couldn’t play with myself.”

“And don’t think,” Jess said, “that he didn’t try and wiggle up against me to try and rub one out. I had to basically lie at the very edge of the bed to stay out of his reach. Maybe I need to adjust the restraints shorter next time...” Poor, poor Jess. Hurmph.

“Oh, Aaron,” Emma said, undeterred by Jess’ whining about HER issues, “I didn’t really mean for it to end up like this ... especially after everything you guys did for us yesterday.”

She looked like she was going to cry. Jeez.

“It’s ok...” I said. I had trouble not rolling my eyes. I mean, really, I was the one horny and tied and here I had to console HER.

“No, it’s not. I told you I’d make it up to you, and I intend to. Jess, untie him,” she said, suddenly authoritative.

Jess cocked an eyebrow at the order, but said nothing. She grabbed the keys from the desk and undid my restraints.

I immediately pulled my arms around and massaged my wrists. The restraints she had used were fur-lined, but my wrists tended to get stiff; much like some other parts.

I started to get up but Emma put her hands on my shoulders and shoved me back down, rather more harshly than I think she intended to. Flustered by her forwardness, I didn’t resist at all.

Emma kicked off her shoes as she fumbled with the button on her skirt.

“Jess, can I fuck Aaron now?” she asked as her skirt hit the floor.

Jess just shrugged. “That’s your decision, Mistress Emma,” she said with a smirk, arms crossed in front of her chest. “What did you and Brent decide about this sort of thing?”

Emma was naked from the waist down. She still had on the nondescript pale blue t-shirt on top, but it was plain to see that she had no bra on underneath as her nipples poked through the thin material. And it was tight enough that both mounds seemed ready to burst through. She turned to Jess to answer her question.

“We decided that anything goes. And he said I can do anything with you guys that makes me happy. And right now, getting Aaron’s shaft in me would make me happy.” She was fidgeting anxiously in front of me. Little waves shook over the landscape of her ass cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.