Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 67

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 67 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

After a rather exhausting night, Brent and Emma both slept soundly that night, Emma falling asleep in Brent’s arms, him spooning her from behind. Neither stirred until the next morning when the alarm sounded on Brent’s phone.

Silencing it, he looked at the time.

“Oh shit!” he said, pulling away and swinging his legs to the floor. “I have to be at work in forty-five minutes! And I still have to get Bruiser home!”

Emma stirred and yawned as she stretched. “Don’t fret. Just hop in the shower and I’ll fix you some breakfast while you do.” Emma waddled away, naked and sleepy, towards the kitchen as Brent went to the bathroom.

After showering, Brent dressed in his clothes from the day before and met Emma out in the kitchen. Emma was still completely nude and was eating some mixed fruit in a bowl. Across from her for Brent, she had set up a plate with a bagel with cream cheese, a pear, and some sausage links. The kitchen was filled with the delicious smell coming from the cup of coffee in front of it.

She looked up from her bowl as he entered and smiled up at him.

“Hey, sweetie,” she said. “I made you a plate. I hope that’s ok.”

He walked over and kissed her on the forehead before seating himself.

“Yes, just fine, thank you,” he said. He had a very brief pang of sorrow; the boyfriend/girlfriend breakfast-at-the-table scene reminded him of breakfast with his wife. The fact that Emma’s cute, naked body was in front of him made him feel like he was cheating somehow.

Except that he wasn’t. He shook off the feeling as he dove into the food.

They ate in silence, stealing glances at each other occasionally. She checked out his beautiful eyes, he checked out, well, pretty much everything on her. At least what he could see above the table, anyway.

Emma finished her fruit first and made Bruiser his breakfast while Brent finished. She whistled with fingers between her lips. The whistle was piercingly loud and startled Brent a bit, but Emma didn’t seem to notice.

“Bruiser! Here, boy!” she said. Bruiser lazily trudged over and dove into the bowl that Emma had set on the floor.

Brent scooped up his empty plate and rushed it to the sink to wash it while Emma’s back was turned. As he rinsed it, he felt Emma’s thick body press up against his, pushing him against the edge of the sink. Her hands came around and stroked his chest as he placed the dish in the strainer.

Brent turned around and faced Emma, smiling down at her. Emma pushed her naked boobs against his chest while reaching behind to squeeze his ass cheeks. Brent let his own hands drift down to her butt as well, pulling the cheeks apart just enough for his fingers to invade her ass crack.

“Ok,” Brent said with a sigh. “I really have to leave to get Bruiser back home and make it to work,” Brent said, eyeing the wall clock. Emma smiled up to him and pulled her body against his.

“Orrrr...” she said, “you could let Bruiser stay here. And I think I could find a way to use up the extra time...”

She finished the sentence as she reached down and unbuttoned his pants. Brent said nothing and didn’t protest at all, like a good little submissive.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.