Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 65

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 65 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

“Ok, Slave Jess, Slave Aaron,” Emma said, saving Brent from having to respond, “I think this has been enough fun for one night. Brent and I should probably leave you two alone.”

“As you wish, Mistress,” Jess said. I repeated the phrase a beat later.

Jess knelt down in front of Brent.

“Thank you, Master Brent, for playing with this slave’s ass, mouth, and pussy tonight. I hope you will do so again in the future,” she said to him. She wasn’t going to let him off the hook and she got Brent to blush yet again, just as she wanted.

“Uh, yeah, me too. I mean, that is, if Emma wants us to,” he said.

Emma looked down at Jess and reached down to her. She caressed Jess face before nuzzling Brent’s neck.

“I do. I want US to,” she said.

They both walked away and Brent got dressed; Jess and I did not, obviously. Jess arose and we stood at attention waiting for them to finish.

Once they were decent, they headed towards the door. I opened it like a good little naked doorman while Jess stood at attention opposite me.

At the door way, Emma paused in front of me and leaned in to my ear.

“I meant what I said. I WILL make this up to you,” she said as she let her fingers slide over my abused cock.

“Thank you, Mistress,” I said. I gave her a sincere smile and kissed her cheek.

Jess cupped Brent’s ass cheek. “Please CUM again soon, Master Brent.” She kissed his cheek as well.

“Thank you. Both of you,” Brent said. “This has been ... quite a memorable night.”

And with that, they made the long walk across the hall to Emma’s apartment.


The door closed behind them and Jess and I were alone again.

“Wow, that was an exciting night,” I exclaimed. Jess came over and bent down in front of me.

“I guess we can take this off of you now before you blow a blood vessel or something,” she commented as she put her fingers around the cock ring. Pulling firmly, she rolled it off my sore member. Just that touch was almost enough to send me over the edge.

“Oh god, that’s a relief! I’m so glad I can finally cum,” I said. Jess stood back up and pointed a finger at me.

“Oh no, you can’t,” she said. I was dumbfounded.

“Huh? What are you talking about?” I asked.

“Mistress Emma said you weren’t allowed to cum tonight. Don’t you remember?” she said with a mischievous smile.

“What!? There is no ‘Mistress Emma’!”

Jess crossed her arms over her chest. “Those welts on your ass would beg to differ.” I couldn’t argue with that.

“But she’s not even here!” I tried. Jess shrugged unsympathetically.

“Doesn’t matter. An order is an order,” she said. Then she added thoughtfully, “And I think I’m going to have to cuff you tonight to keep you from trying to relieve yourself without permission.”

“Oh, come on!” I protested.

And I went to bed that night shackled and frustrated. Damn women.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.