Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 63

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 63 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

I took a deep breath before beginning, but didn’t push my luck in delaying the inevitable.

I reached down and touched my cock. It was the red/purple color of a bruise from being restrained for so long and was sore to the touch.

I touched just the rim of my cock, wrapping two fingers into a circle and avoiding touching my aching shaft. I hoped that neither Emma nor Jess would complain about my technique. Brent still had his legs crossed and stared at me, entranced.

The two girls standing in front saw me jump a bit as I touched myself. The sensitive head felt good in a way since I was nearly at the point of begging for release, but I knew I wasn’t going to get any.

“Why don’t you lay on your back for us?” Jess suggested. I dropped down to the floor; my crotch pointed towards them and I bent my legs at the knees.

“Mistress Emma, why don’t you grab one leg and I’ll grab the other?” Jess suggested next.

Emma shrugged and bent over. She took my calf in her hands and lifted my leg straight up in the air. Jess did the same with my other one.

That left both girls standing directly above me, looking straight down as I toyed with my bound-up cock. Jess had actually managed to make the horrible situation even more embarrassing.

The girls had a perfect view as my thumb and forefinger resumed teasing my cock head. The ache in my groin was immense but I closed my eyes and tried to forget where I was to concentrate.

I couldn’t see it, but Jess nudged Emma and pointed to my closed eyes.

“Slave Aaron,” Emma said, “open your eyes and look at us.”

I sighed, though not loudly enough that I thought she would hear, and did as ordered.

Fortunately, if you can look at it that way, I was ragingly horny enough that I wouldn’t have to play with myself for very long. I forced a smile up at the two girls as they, and Brent, watched me tease my cock head over and over.

As my orgasm approached, I began trying to clench my ass cheeks. The girls could feel it as they held my legs spread apart. Jess responded by taking her big toe on one foot and lodging it in my ass crack. It caused me to jerk, but I continued my masturbating.

My groan as my orgasm hit (or rather, tried to) was loud enough to startle Brent. My face contoured and I tried to pull my legs closed as the ache in my balls flooded in. The two girls, however, held me in place, spread eagle, until I stopped struggling.

Once I had, Emma dropped down to the floor next to me and kissed me on the forehead. With her hand, she ruffled my hair.

“There, there, I know, poor baby,” she cooed. I scowled up at her, but said nothing.

“Thank you, Mistress Emma, for allowing me to masturbate,” I spat out, probably a bit more nastily than I should have. She didn’t punish me for it though. Instead, she let her other hand slide down to my ball sack. I jumped at the touch.

Leaning over, she whispered in my ear.

“I know this sucks and thank you for everything you guys are doing tonight. I promise I’ll make it up to you.”

She kissed me on the lips before standing back up. She and Jess helped me up off the floor.

In squatting to help me up, a blob of cum fell out of Jess’ ass onto the floor. Fortunately for our carpeting, she was right at the edge of the towel still.

Emma frowned at the cum spot.

“Hmmm ... I feel like we should be doing something about that...” she muttered.

Jess leaned over and there was more whispering. I immediately tensed up and stopped breathing. This time, I needn’t have, but the girls had given me plenty of reason to be paranoid that night.

Emma looked at Jess’ ass in shock before looking back to her face. Jess nodded firmly.

Emma, without looking at me, spoke.

“Slave Aaron, can you get the ... the enema equipment. So we can clean Slave Jess’ butt out.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.