Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 59

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 59 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

The next night, Emma and Brent knocked on our door at 6 pm. Bruiser stayed next door at Emma’s, sleeping on her couch.

Jess had decided that we pull no punches. We were both completely naked as we answered the door.

Jess was wearing the nipples clamps (that she had originally bought for me.) They dangled from the erect nubs sticking out from her chest; I had played with her tits for several minutes before installing the clamps to ensure that they were rock hard.

I, myself, wore nothing except a cock-ring that Jess had put on me. We had debated about whether or not I should be aroused for the strange guy that we were going to be serving; I felt that my erection would be intimidating; not because of my size – I’ve established my lack of that already; but merely because guys are inherently uncomfortable around other guys’ erections. Call it homophobia if you will, but it is a fact.

In the end though, Jess’ opinion that I should be erect won out. Her plans included sexual activity which would result (and likely require) an erection on my part at some point no matter what. My getting aroused around Brent was liable to be even more awkward and, without a cock ring on in advance, an unexpected orgasm on my part would be uncomfortable times a hundred. I couldn’t argue with that.

She didn’t have any trouble getting me aroused; the thought of being on display in front of Emma and her boyfriend took care of that. As much as I loved all of it, being nude and submissive in front of strangers was always terrifying for me.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door. Jess and I both had huge smiles. My smile on the outside hid the somersaults that my stomach was doing on the inside. Jess, for her part, seemed completely at ease. I have no idea if she actually felt that way, but if not, her acting was worthy of an Oscar.

“Hello, Sir,” Jess said, bowing to Brent. “Mistress Emma,” she said next, bowing to Emma.

Brent swallowed hard and started choking; whatever Emma had told him to prepare for clearly hadn’t been enough. Emma was a bit more controlled, but her wide eyes told me that she wasn’t expecting a fully naked Jess and me at the door to greet them. Well, she’d learn to always expect the unexpected when Jess was involved.

“Please, Sir, Mistress, come in,” Jess said, stepping aside and waving them in.

Jess hadn’t prepared me for the whole Mistress thing either, but I knew when to play along.

Emma was the brave one who entered first.

“Mistress,” I said, taking Emma’s hand and kissing it. As she passed by Jess, Jess leaned in and whispered in her ear.

“Go along with anything I say, got it?”

Emma gave her a terse little nod.

Brent’s eyes were drawn to Jess’ voluptuous tits, but he caught himself and looked away before anyone (besides me) noticed. His anxiety level was somewhere around an 11. Jess saw and closed in on him.

She moved in front of him and took both of his hands in hers, standing directly before him. She moved his hands so that they landed directly on her breasts, her perky nipples poking him in the palms. He tried to pull away, but she held strong.

“Welcome to our home, Sir,” she said. She stood close enough to ensure that he couldn’t look anywhere except at her; he tried hard not to, but Jess wouldn’t release her grip nor let him get away until he checked her out. He said nothing to her, stunned into silence.

“I understand, Sir, that this is probably new to you,” Jess said patiently. I thought that “new to you” was probably a bit of an understatement. Jess continued.

“But let me assure you of several things. First and foremost, we are here willingly. Everything is consensual. We serve Mistress Emma because we choose to; we enjoy it. I understand that for some people that may be a bit of a buzz-kill, but it is important to know that we are all here by choice. That includes you, as well. Should things become too uncomfortable for you at any time, you are free to say so and free to leave. But I think I speak for everyone here when I say that I hope you won’t.”

Emma and I both nodded our agreement. Jess continued, her gaze never leaving his.

“Now, with the disclaimer out of the way, it is going to be a very long night if you can’t look at me. So, please, I ask that you check out my body. I don’t believe Mistress Emma will mind, though I wouldn’t presume to speak for her. Perhaps you’ll feel better about it if you ask her for permission?”

Brent turned to Emma, but he wasn’t able to get any words out. Luckily, Jess took the reigns there too.

“Mistress Emma,” Jess asked – she was really milking the ‘Mistress Emma’ thing, I thought - “do you mind if Sir Brent checks out your slave’s body?”

Emma, to her credit, handled things pretty well for her first day as a Mistress. “Uh, yes, he may. I insist.”

Brent was looking at Emma, not convinced; I was out of his line of sight, so I rolled my hands in a “keep going” signal. Emma caught it.

“Brent, please, check out Jess’ – um, the slave’s,” - I mouthed the words ‘my slave’ - “er, MY slave’s body. Please. For me,” she finished.

I’d wager even money that was the first time Brent had ever had a girlfriend basically beg him to check out another girl’s naked form.

Reluctantly (‘reluctantly’, Ha!) he turned back to Jess and looked at her. She had still been holding his hands the whole time against her rack and was smiling at him. Now, she released him, and took a step back so that he could see her better.

Brent’s eyes rolled up and down her naked form. He wouldn’t let himself smile at her; he didn’t want Emma to know he liked what he saw, even if she was encouraging it. It felt wrong. I don’t think he realized that the tell-tale bulge forming in his pants gave him away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.