Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 56 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Brent swung his legs out of the bed and onto the floor. Emma came up behind him, pressing her soft globes against his back as she threw an arm around his neck with her other one groping his chest.

She squeezed hard and sighed deeply into his ear.

“Alllrrriiigghhttt, I know you need to be at work this morning. Go hop in the shower while I feed Bruiser,” Emma said.

“I can feed-” Brent started to say as he stood. Emma silenced him with a slap to the ass.

“Uh, uh. Remember, my house, my rules. Go wash,” she said firmly, pointing in the direction of the bathroom.

Brent cupped one ass cheek as he kissed her quickly before heading to the bathroom. Emma went, nude, to the kitchen.

As Brent turned on the shower and waited for it to warm, he heard the distinctive sound of kibble pouring into a metal bowl which clinked against the kitchen’s tile floor.

He stepped into the stream of water and began soaping himself. As he did so, he reflected on the night before, and that morning.

Emma was amazing. While he’d been with Andrea, he had never even considered life without her, let alone with another woman. Now though, he found himself fantasizing about how things might be.

He was massaging the shampoo into his scalp as he pictured Emma, nude on all fours above him, when he was startled by the real-life Emma pushing into the shower behind him. He nearly jumped out of his skin as he turned towards her.

“Easy, boy. Keep washing that hair of yours. I’m only here to help clean the rest,” she said.

She took the bar of soap from the little shelf built into the wall and lathered up her hands as Brent returned to his hair.

Emma’s soapy hands massaged Brent’s back first, using her thumbs to push hard into the muscles. Her hands worked their way down to his lower back, waist, and finally ass cheeks. All the while, her wet boobs were squished against him.

Squeezing his cheeks hard, her slippery hands slid into his ass crack and brushed his asshole causing him to clench tight. Emma liked making him do that.

She soaped up again, now moving to his front. She made sure to keep her body pressed against him as she moved, though that wasn’t hard to do in the small shower.

She cleaned his chest, playing with his nipples for a few moments. He gasped at the touch, surprised by how sensitive they were. He had never played with them himself, nor had Amdrea. Emma was surprised by the reaction as well and made a mental note of it.

Her soapy hands worked down to his crotch next, working her fingers over his soft member with one hand while rolling his balls in her hand in the other.

She spent entirely too long on his crotch to be considered cleaning but he didn’t mind. Having cum so recently, he stayed flaccid but the toying- sorry, “washing” - felt good nonetheless.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.