Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 53

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 53 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Once Brent heard the door close behind Jess, he let the pillow drop so he could hug Emma back. They held the embrace for several minutes without talking. Finally, Emma was the one to break the silence and Brent saw sorrow in her eyes.

“Oh, Brent, I’m so-” she began but Brent cut her off.

“Nope, no you don’t. Don’t even say it,” he said with surprising forcefulness. “You have NOTHING to feel sorry for. NOTHING.” He took Emma’s hands in his and squeezed them for emphasis. Emma smiled at him weakly.

Brent leaned in and kissed her briefly.

“Ok,” he said afterward, “Let’s do this.” He gestured towards the nightstand with a nod at ‘this’.

Emma nodded and chuckled. “Ok. Let’s.”


Brent laid down and placed his hands over his head. He wasn’t exactly sure how this worked; Andrea and he had never done anything remotely like bondage play. Fortunately, Emma took charge.

Emma took the cuffs and maneuvered one of Brent’s hands through a gap in the posts on the headboard. She slapped the cuff on the wrist and then pushed Brent’s other hand through the headboard to do the same. She made sure to keep the cuffs loose enough that they wouldn’t bother him; she didn’t really think he would try to make a getaway.

After the final click of the cuff, Brent instinctively pulled on them to see if they were secure; it didn’t occur to him to wonder what he would have done if they weren’t. The cuffs clunked against the posts of the headboard as he did so.

Emma smiled down at him as he tested the cuffs. She ran one hand down his chest; his chest was pretty smooth, but he did have a few curly hairs that tickled her fingers as she did. She used her other hand to ruffle his hair.

Her fingertips slid along his chest; the sensation caused him to quiver under her touch. She liked that.

She laid herself down on his side and put an arm over his chest. She nuzzled her face into his neck and just held that position for some time. Brent felt her breath against his skin as they lied in silence. He could also feel her boobs pressed against his side, as well as her smooth legs rubbing his.

Brent couldn’t turn to see her face; they lay without moving for so long that Brent began to wonder if Emma had fallen asleep, but he was afraid of saying anything.

As it happens, Emma hadn’t fallen asleep. Without speaking, she eventually sat back up and touched his chest again.

Her fingers worked their way down his abdomen to the base of his belly. She continued past, working through his pubic hair and along his pelvis. He quivered again as her fingers touched the line between his scrotum and his thigh; all the while, Brent remained silent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.