Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 50

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 50 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Brent stared at Emma’s ass as he followed her. Once in the room, Emma turned to face him and pulled her shirt up to flash her boobs at him with a giggle.

She dropped backward onto her bed, facing him. She crossed her legs and leaned back, propping herself up with her hands behind her. She still wore her blouse but was nude from the waist down.

“Now,” she began, “I know we had talked about taking things slowly. If you aren’t ready, I totally understand. But I’ve been waiting for twenty years and would like-”

“I’m ready!” Brent blurted out. He cleared his throat and tried to recompose himself; he was acting like a teenager for God’s sake. “I mean, if you are ok with taking things to that level, I’d love to as well.”

Emma’s smile was nearly ear to ear. “I’d hoped you’d say that.” She leaned forward and started to unbutton his pants. Brent suddenly looked scared.

“Um...” he said, but couldn’t continue.

“What is it? You can say anything to me,” Emma said. She was now unzipping his fly.

“I didn’t bring any, uh, condoms with me,” Brent said sheepishly. Emma continued undressing him.

“I’m on the shot for birth control and I trust you don’t have any STDs if you’ve been with the same woman since high school, “ Emma said. “So I think we are safe enough. Agreed?”

“Uh, yeah, that sounds ok,” Brent said.

Brent’s pants were pulled to the floor; his underwear was tented and stretched to the ripping point in front of him. Without further comment, Emma pulled those to the ground as well.

His erection was pointed straight at her face as she sat before him on the edge of the bed. She saw the head was slick with pre-cum and leaned forward to kiss the tip. As her lips contacted it, his cock jerked in response.

She looked up at him and smiled; he smiled back nervously and she saw him swallow hard.

“It’s ok, I’ll be gentle,” she said. She took the bulge of his member in her mouth lightly and sucked for a just a few moments. She pulled back after a moment.

She slid backward on the bit with a shimmy. She laid down flat on her back and rubbed the top of her thighs. Her pussy was slick with her juices; it glistened in the low light of the bedroom.

Brent climbed up onto the bed and straddled Emma’s legs. She smiled up at him as he leaned over her, placing his hands on either side of her large chest. And, as he did so, he blocked out the light above Emma. It was like an eclipse moving across the sky; he was bathed in the aura of light around him.

And, suddenly, Emma found herself unable to breathe.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.