Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 48

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma saw my erection hanging below me and noticed it was leaking pre-cum.

“Jess, he hasn’t orgasmed yet...” It sounded more like a question than a statement.

“No, he usually won’t from just anal. Even though he enjoys it, he still needs stimulation down there to push him over the edge,” Jess commented.

“Should I stroke him or something?” Emma asked.

“Yes, please!” I said eagerly before realizing my mistake.

“No.” Jess said it very firmly. “For speaking without permission, he can stay horny for tonight.”

Now, I had never been told that I couldn’t ‘speak without permission’, but I knew there was no point in arguing. I wouldn’t win.

Emma, however, seemed appalled. “You are going to leave him like this, without relief?”

“Oh yes, I do it frequently. It keeps him in line and makes him much more eager to please the next day.” Just for the record, I am ALWAYS eager to please. Pfft.

“But ... isn’t it, I dunno, painful or something?” Emma pressed.

“No, he’ll get over it,” - says HER - “And if he doesn’t, I can always break out the bowl of ice water to plunge his crotch into. That ALWAYS does the trick,” Jess said with a laugh. Emma was horrified.

“She’s really done that?” she said, directing the question to me.

I knew I wasn’t getting any relief now, so I rolled off the ottoman and sat on the floor.

“Not many times, but yes. And yes, it is just as effective as she says,” I responded bitterly.

“You sound angry, Aaron. Do you need the bowl now to cool you off??” Jess inquired, eyes narrowed to slits. I responded immediately.

“No, Ma’am! It’ll go down, I’m sure.”

“Do I need to put a cock ring on you to ensure you don’t climax?” Jess asked threateningly.

“No! No, Ma’am, I’ll be good, I swear!” I was almost frantic by that point.

Jess frowned at me. “Hmm ... I don’t know...”

Emma spoke before Jess could say anything further.

“I think he should be allowed to cum,” Emma said decisively. “He was nice enough to let me fuck him in the ass. He shouldn’t have to stay like that,” she said, pointing at my erection.

Jess continued frowning as she considered.

“Well, don’t forget that he ENJOYS what you did. Here’s what I’m thinking though...”

She leaned over and whispered into Emma’s ear for more than a minute. Emma’s eyes widened at one point and darted toward me before moving back to Jess’ face.

“Will he let me do that?” Emma hissed.

“He will. But, if you prefer, we can just leave him horny for the rest of the night. Maybe I’ll make him stay that way through the weekend...” Jess mused.

“No!” I shouted. “I’ll do it!”

Emma looked at me in shock. “But ... you don’t even know what she said!”

“I don’t care. I’ll do it anyway,” I said hurriedly. I could be getting myself into a lot of trouble, but I was too horny to consider the consequences.

“See?” Jess said. “He wants to.”

Emma paused before speaking. “All right. Let’s do it.”

“Great!” Jess said. “Drop to the floor and sit on his side there.”

Emma plopped down on one side of me, Jess did the same on the opposite side. She pulled up tight against me and placed a hand on my thigh. Emma mirrored the movements.

Without any further words, Emma wrapped her hand around my member and began pumping up and down. Meanwhile, Jess laid her head on my shoulder, looking down to watch Emma play with my cock.

It didn’t take long; I was already very aroused and my orgasm rapidly built as she pounded my meat. I closed my eyes and put my head back to enjoy the feeling.

“Uh, uh,” Jess said to me. “Open those eyes and watch.”

My eyes reopened and I blinked in confusion at Jess, but said nothing. I looked down to see my cock-head peeking through the opening in Emma’s fist as she stroked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.