Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 44

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

It did end, though, as Bruiser grew antsy at being held in the water. He pushed himself away from Emma and began paddling back towards the shoreline.

Emma saw Bruiser was panting as he swam excitedly.

“Alright, I think Bruiser’s had enough swim time,” she announced, standing up from the water. Brent watched as the water dripped from Emma’s breasts. Emma walked slowly away from him, making sure to sway her hips as she did; it had the desired effect of leading his eyes down to her ass.

He would have been hard as a rock if not for the cool water. He made sure to cover his now-flaccid penis as he stood up to follow her.

Emma bent over at the hips to pick Bruiser up out of the water. Brent could see her puffy lips from between her thighs again.

Back on the beach, she put Bruiser down on the ground; he immediately walked away from her and plopped himself down on the sand to rest and pant. Emma dropped down onto the sand herself and pulled her knees up to her chest. In doing so, her bald slit was left exposed, peeking from in between her thighs.

Brent walked over and sat down on the sand on the side of her.

“Um, I have to say that I didn’t expect our first dinner to play out this way,” he said with a small smile.

Emma leaned against him and wrapped her arm around his.

“I’m glad you asked me out,” she said, smiling also. She laid her head on his shoulder.

“I’m glad I did, too,” Brent responded.

They both watched Bruiser chill out on the beach as they allowed themselves to air dry in the warm breeze. Brent sat with his knees against his chest, just as Emma was.

“I have to say,” Brent continued, “for a vi-” - he coughed - “um, virgin, you are surprisingly, uh, open with being naked.”

Emma had to laugh at that. “Well, I guess you could thank some new friends of mine. They’re primarily responsible for that.”

That answer raised more questions than it resolved, but Brent didn’t press her on it.

Emma lay back in the sand and sighed. Brent did the same; he didn’t really want to lie naked in the sand, but sitting upright next to her would have been weird.

Emma rolled towards him and propped herself up on an elbow to look him in the face.

“I really enjoyed this,” she said softly.

“Me too,” Brent said back.

Emma placed a hand on his thigh as she leaned in to kiss him once more. The feeling of her fingers on his flesh sent blood rushing to his nether regions.

He tried to control his arousal, but involuntarily his eyes drifted down to Emma’s nude form next to him. He hadn’t been with a woman in nearly a year and hadn’t even masturbated; the few times he had tried, it led him on to a line of thought back to Andrea and the accompanying sorrow killed any mood.

But now, here he was, with a naked twenty-year-old next to him. Her soft, luscious breasts next to him. Her shaved-

Annnndddd he was erect. Fuck.

His erection was large enough that Emma couldn’t help but see it pointing straight up near her hand. She glanced at it before looking back to his face.

“I know you want to take things slow,” she said, “and so do I. But...” she paused for a moment before continuing.

“But, do you mind if I help you with that?” she said with a nod toward his crotch.

Brent looked down at himself, then back to her, but didn’t answer either way. He had no idea what he was SUPPOSED to say.

Emma took his silence for permission. Her hand slid from his leg up to his ball-sack; his pubic hairs felt funny against her fingers. Hmmm, she would have to address that with him at some point, she thought. Not tonight though.

Her hand on his crotch caused him to jerk in response.

“Calm down, boy, I won’t hurt you,” Emma said, head cocked.

“Sorry, it’s-” he began.

Emma released his sack and put a finger to his lips. “Shhhh...”

He shushed; her hand returned to his package. She rolled his testes in her hand until she got the desired moan from him. Once that was taken care of, she wrapped her hand around his rod and slowly tugged.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.