Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 43

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

It was dark now and the beach was deserted, the last of the sun tanners having left an hour earlier. The moon was full and even after the sun had set, the warm summer air lingered around them.

Emma and Brent walked along the edge of the water as Bruiser ran back and forth. He would dart out into the water a couple of feet, bounce around for a few seconds, then retreat.

“Brent and Bruiser!” Emma shouted out of the blue. Bruiser looked up at her.

“Huh?” Brent said, confused.

“BNB, your alias. It’s Brent N Bruiser, isn’t it?” Emma asked.

“Oh, that! Yeah, it is,” he answered which a chuckle.

“And the 333, that’s your street address. I can’t believe I didn’t realize it sooner,” she stated.

“Yeah, probably not the most creative, I know, but I made the alias and account just for you.” It was meant as an off-hand comment, but it came out sounding more intimate than intended.

“Oh...” Emma said with a small smile.

Bruiser fell on his side and began rolling around in the wet sand, legs kicking in the air.

“He loves playing at the beach,” Brent said with a chuckle.

“I see that!” Emma agreed.

“Someone’s going to need a bath when we get home,” he remarked.

“I think it’s awesome that you adopted rather than bought from a pet store,” Emma said.

“Andrea hated pet stores that sold puppies. She was a huge animal lover. She actually volunteered at the shelter running their feral cat trapping program.”

Emma abruptly stopped dead in her tracks. Brent took another couple steps before he realized it. Turning around, he could see in the dim light that Emma looked stunned.

“Emma, what is it?” he asked, somewhat concerned.

Emma didn’t answer, but reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone. She started tapping and scrolling before showing the phone to Brent.

“Is this your wife’s phone number? Well, I mean, was it?” she asked.

Brent glanced at the phone and, sure enough, Andrea’s cellphone number was on Emma’s screen. The contact name was listed as “Andrea from the shelter.”

Brent was speechless for a moment. “Yes, it is. Was. How do you have that?”

Emma swallowed. “I knew her. I volunteer at the shelter as well. She was an incredible woman. I was shocked when I went in one day and someone mentioned that she had passed unexpectedly. I actually helped her trap on a couple of occasions. She did great work.”

Brent was quiet for a few beats. “Yes. She did.” He paused another beat before adding, “It’s amazing how much you two are alike.”

There was an awkward pause broken by Bruiser rolling back over and running to the water. He resumed jumping and splashing around in it.

“Boy, he seems to love the water!” Emma commented.

“He does. My wife and I used to bring him here and went in the water with him to go swimming. He loves to swim,” he said sadly.

Emma thought for a few moments.

“So, let’s take him in the water to go swimming,” Emma said lightly.

Brent frowned. “I didn’t bring any swim trunks on our date. I didn’t plan that far ahead.”

“It’s ok, I didn’t bring any either,” Emma commented. She began unbuttoning her blouse.

“Emma! What are you doing!?” Brent said, looking around in alarm.

“Oh come on, live a little,” she said. She had all of the buttons undone and her bra was showing between the open halves of the blouse. Her experiences with us had made her a lot more bold than she would have been three weeks earlier.

“Anyone could come by at any minute!” Brent continued to protest.

“It’s night time, no one is coming by,” Emma said, waving her hand at him. She slipped the blouse off her shoulders and folded it, placing it on a nearby rock. She then reached behind her to unclasp her bra.

“Emma, geez! We’re still in the middle of our first date!”

Emma narrowed her eyes a bit, though Brent probably couldn’t see them in the low light.

“I suspect you’ve seen at least one of these girls at your house already, no?” she said, cupping her boobs from underneath and hefting them in the air.

Emma couldn’t see it, but Brent blushed deep red. He said nothing to contradict her.

“That’s what I thought,” she said, unhooking the bra and slipping it off her shoulders. Her boobs swung free in the warm summer breeze. The bra went on top of the blouse. She then reached for the button on her shorts but paused before undoing it.

“Well, are you going to join me, or am I going in alone?” she said, head cocked to the side. She didn’t wait for his answer before undoing the button and lowering the zipper. Her thong panties (that Jess had picked out for her) peeked through from underneath. They didn’t really go with the shorts-at-the-beach wear, but she hadn’t really thought she’d be showing them so soon. And they had been clean and readily available. Emma hooked her fingers into the waist band and started to lower them, then stopped.

With a mischievous smirk, she turned around and placed her ass towards Brent. She slowly pulled the shorts down, stopping for a moment as they reached the bottom of her butt cheeks which were not hidden at all by the thong wedged deep in her crack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.