Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 41

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

After dinner, Jess suggested we watch a movie. I don’t know what it was. The Notebook maybe, or some other chick flick. I didn’t really care; chick flicks are much better for getting the girls’ juices flowing than, say, Die Hard 2. Young guys, who may be reading this, take note. ‘Priorities’ and ‘Pussy’ both start with a ‘P’. Coincidence? I think not.

We were all sitting on the couch with me in the middle. Both girls had hands on my thighs as they watched the movie, engrossed by whatever was happening on it. I think Sophie had to make a choice about a steel magnolia that belonged to Thelma and Louise. Or some shit.

About twenty minutes in, Jess suggested I get everyone a blanket from the bedroom so we could be more comfortable. It wasn’t cold at all but I said, Sure, sounded good to me. I’m easy going like that.

I returned with a spare comforter that we kept in the bedroom. Half way across the living room, I saw that Emma and Jess had both stripped down and were tossing their clothes on the floor. I’d seen both of them naked enough times, but the unexpectedness of it caused me to lose my grip on the blanket. Half of it fell to the floor and I promptly stepped on it.

I didn’t notice any of this because I was busy staring at the naked girl flesh; the net result was for me to stumble and crash to the floor.

Both girls came running over to help me; I was sprawled on my back as four exposed breasts came swinging over me to my rescue. I’d have to do a pratfall more often, I mused.

“Shit, Aaron, are you ok?!” Jess said, concerned. She and Emma both reached down to help me up.

“Yeah, fine, just bruised my ego,” I said, accepting their help back up to my feet.

I looked up and down at their two nude bodies.

“I did say we should get more comfortable,” Jess said, gesturing to her nakedness.

“So you did,” I agreed. Emma reached over for my shorts and grabbed the waistband. There were no pesky buttons on this one; they were simply a pair of gym shorts that I wore around the house. Not exactly flattering, but much more comfortable.

Though not as comfortable as being naked, which I was a second later as Emma yanked them down without being asked. I had no underwear on underneath them.

On her way back up, she ran a hand along the inside of my thigh and up to my ball sack. She cupped it and rolled my testes in her palm.

“Jess, Aaron is getting a little stubble here,” Emma remarked.

“He’s due for a re-shave tomorrow,” Jess acknowledged. Jess ran a hand over her own pubic mound. “So I am for that matter. I see that you are still smooth as glass though.”

Emma reddened a tad. “Um, yeah, I’ve been touching it up myself at home. It’s slow going, but I’m getting better at it.”

“Practice makes perfect,” I added. “Though, if you ever feel like you need help...” I gestured to my chest and shrugged.

“How very noble of you,” Jess said to me with a clap on the shoulder.

“That’s me, ever the brave knight,” I retorted.

Emma took hands from both of us and gave us tugs to lead us back to the couch. “Come on, let’s go get cozy,” she said. “Poor Aaron nearly died for this blanket.”

I was directed to the center of the couch; Emma and Jess dropped down on either side of me. Both girls pressed their naked bodies tight against me and Emma pulled the blanket over all of us.

Jess picked up the remote and resumed playing the DVD; at least I think she did. It could have been a still shot for the next ninety minutes and I wouldn’t have noticed.

Emma placed her head on my shoulder as she watched the film. Jess sat upright, shoulder to shoulder with me. The soft bodies pressed against me brought me to attention almost immediately.

Someone – I’m not sure which girl – wrapped their hand around my cock. They did it so gracefully that I couldn’t detect any movement under the blanket. She – whoever it was – slid her hand up until the rim of my rod was covered by her palm. Neither girl looked in my direction.

That someone’s thumb brushed the rim of the head, then repeated it. And again. Over and over the sensitive skin was teased by the pad of a thumb. I gasped and let out a moan.

“Emma,” Jess said without taking her eyes off of the TV, “are you masturbating my husband again?”

“Yep,” Emma responded back with a chuckle.

“You remember what a mess you made the last time, right? I like this blanket. I can’t throw it away like that pair of underwear,” Jess chastised playfully.

Emma didn’t stop teasing my prick; I squirmed under the touching.

“Well, what do you propose?” Emma asked.

By way of answer, Jess paused the movie and pulled the blanket off all of us and tossed it aside. Sure enough, Emma’s hand was wrapped around my shaft. Being exposed didn’t stop her, either.

“If you need somewhere to shoot it, shoot it onto your tits,” Jess said, pointing to Emma’s chest.

Emma raised her eyebrows but kept stroking me. “Ok,” she said simply.

She released my rod and moved to the floor, lying on her back. “Straddle me,” she said.

I left the couch and did so, placing my knees on either side of her stomach. Her big belly almost touched my scrotum. She reached back up and resumed stroking.

As I knelt above her, while she masturbated me, I put my hands on my hips awkwardly.

“Play with her boobs, Aaron,” Jess instructed.

So I did. I took each nipple between my finger tips and gently tweaked them, enjoying the feeling of them firming up under my touch. My hips were rocking back and forth above her in time to her tugs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.