Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

I pushed the button on the switch-blade and watched as the steel blade sprung out. I was momentarily night blinded by the flash of the street light reflecting off the metal.

The knife was illegal in our state for no less than three different reasons. The spring mechanism for one, but also the length of the blade was longer than could be carried in public and the double sided blade was banned also.

The knife was perfect for this job though, as the generous hand-guard made it easy to get the necessary force behind the blade to puncture the tire. After I drove it in to the hilt, I was rewarded with a satisfying whoosh of air.

On the opposite side of the car, I could hear the battle sounds of Car Door VS Screwdriver. It sounded like the screwdriver was winning handily.

Wait, I should probably back up to explain where we were and how we got there.

((One Hour Earlier))

It was around midnight. Emma had left a while earlier to go pet sit for Brent and usually I’d be exhausted by that point, but all the excitement had me wired so I was surfing online. Jess was occupied cleaning the house as she was want to do when she is bored.

Emma had given us enough information about Todd, so I decided to see his Facebook page for myself. The most recent post popped up first.

Oh boy, I thought. The shit was going to hit the fan when Jess saw this.

“Jess!” I yelled over the sound of the vacuum. No, she had no qualms with vacuuming at midnight. “You should come see this.”

Jess shut the vacuum off and leaned against the back of my chair as she read over my shoulder.

The latest post was the photo of Emma in his BMW again, but with a different caption now.

“Well, no anal tonight. Instead, this fucking cunt threw wine on me and ruined an $80 shirt. Fat fucking bitch.”

I swear, I could actually hear Jess’ blood-pressure rising. If we were in a cartoon, steam would have been shooting out of both ears.

“Oh, hell-to-the-FUCKING-NO. I want that mother-fucker’s address. And I want it NOW,” she said. She pointed to the floor to emphasize ‘now.’

“Yes, Ma’am!” I said obediently.

“NOW, Aaron!” she repeated.

“Understood!” I assured her.

As it happens, I am an expert Google-stalker with cyber-espionage skills to rival the NSA. Well, maybe not quite, but between what I already knew and the tid bits he helpfully provided on his Facebook page (the fucking guy did nothing but talk about himself – perfect ammo for any cyber-stalker) I was able to get his home address in under five minutes. Ten minutes after that, we were both dressed in black, Cloak-and-Dagger style with the tools we would need.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.