Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma pushed herself off my shoulder and wiped her eyes.

“Oh, God, I’m so sorry for acting this way,” she said to both of us.

“Hey, hey, you have nothing to apologize for,” Jess said, patting her hand. “We are your friends and this is what friends do for each other.”

“I was so foolish for thinking he would want me...”

“Hey!” Jess said sharply, “Stop that line of thought right now. You are a nice and trusting person; unfortunately, there are people out there who will violate that trust, but you did the right thing by leaving and calling me. You are going to move on and start over. At least you got a free meal out of it.”

Emma gave a half-hearted laugh. “Yeah, even if I have to go to hell for eating veal.”

I took my turn to reassure her. “I know I’ve said it before, but the guy for you is out there, Emma. Unfortunately, sometimes you have to weed through some bad apples before picking a good one.”

“Well, Jess sure managed to pick a good one,” Emma said.

“I crushed a whole bunch of rotten ones into cider before him though!” Jess retorted.

Emma put her hand on the top of my bare leg and her fingers brushed against my naked scrotum in the process. She glanced down, seeming to have forgotten that I was sitting there completely naked (not that it was unusual for her to see me that way.)

Her eyes landed on my erection which was sticking straight up from my crotch.

“Jesus,” Emma explained, “does my crying on you make you hard?” It sounded harsh since she was still sobbing a bit, but she had forced a smile so I would know she was joking.

“Hey, for the record, I was already hard when you got here,” I said defending myself. “We were kind of in the middle of things when you called.”

I realized what I had just said and immediately back-pedaled. “Not that I mind that you called! Like Jess said, we will help you at any time!”

“Well ... If I interrupted things, maybe I should do something to make it up to you...” she said. I didn’t know what she meant, but she slipped out from between Jess and I; she got up onto her knees and turned to face me.

Without saying a word, she put her hands on my chest and gently, but firmly, pushed me down to the floor. The unexpectedness of it prevented me for resisting.

In the next moment, I figured out her intentions as she opened her mouth and bent down to take my member into it.

I quickly put my hands on her shoulders to stop her.

“Wait! No!” I blurted out. She looked up to me with a sad expression.

“You don’t want me to?” she asked, clearly hurt. I pushed myself back up onto my elbows to look at her.

“No, I mean, yes! Of course I do! But not like this. Not right after you’ve been hurt and may not be thinking clearly. It would be wrong,” I said, trying to explain. Of COURSE, I wanted a blow job from her, but not because she was feeling dejected by a son-of-a-bitch.

She pushed away and sat down on her heels.

“It’s nothing like that. I want to. You’ve gone down on me already. You guys have both been great to me and you’re the first guy who’s made me orgasm. Ever,” she said.

That thought hadn’t occurred to me prior to then. She continued.

“I want to do this for you,” she said. Suddenly, her eye brows raised as something crossed her mind.

“Um, if Jess is ok with it, of course,” she said quickly.

“Well,” Jess said slowly, “I have absolutely no problem with sharing Aaron. I think that much has been established. BUT, I totally agree with Aaron that you shouldn’t be doing it because Todd was a jerk.”

“No, I know, and trust me, it isn’t. I gave blow jobs to two people who were horrible to me. I want to do it now to someone I like,” she said. Hastily, she added, “as a friend, I mean.”

Jess laughed. “I know what you mean. I give head to all of my friends!”

“Ok, if you are sure it’s what you want to do...” I said. Really, I wanted to just let her go for it, but I felt that I should seem reluctant.

“It is,” she said, sitting back up again. “Now let’s do this. Back down!” she said, suddenly bold.

Back down I went onto the floor and Emma tried to position herself over my erection. She had to bend at the waist to do so, but the bandage dress that she was still wearing made that difficult. She wiggled for a few moments to try for a better angle before Jess stopped her.

“Stand up,” she said. I started to push myself back up before Jess put her hand on my chest and pushed me back down.

“Not you. Emma,” she clarified.

Emma did and Jess stood up with her.

“Let’s get this dress off you. I’m sure it is uncomfortable as all hell anyway. The things we do for guys,” Jess said. She clutched the bottom of the dress and Emma raised her arms up willingly as Jess lifted it.

I lifted my head just enough to watch Emma’s bald pussy come into view as she shook and wiggled to aid Jess in stripping her. In another few moments, her full tits were uncovered as the dress came up over her head. I lowered my head back down quickly to avoid getting in trouble for not obeying. I’d been whipped enough for one night.

Emma dropped back down to her knees; she was smiling broadly at me. She put her hands on the floor on either side of my chest as she lowered her thick, smooth, white body onto mine. She pressed her boobs flat against me; I could feel her nipples were as hard as rocks.

She lowered her head to kiss me but stopped short two inches before our lips touched.

Turning to Jess, she asked, “Is it ... is it ok if I kiss him?”

Jess laughed. “Yes, you have my permission to kiss my husband before you blow him.” Emma seemed to have forgotten that Jess had “ordered” me to kiss her earlier in the week. Or maybe she was just afraid to overstep any bounds. Not that Jess and I really had any.

Emma smiled and turned back to me. She lowered her face the rest of the way and our lips touched.

They were warm and soft; I put a hand to the back of her head as we kissed. I did my best to make it sensual since I know she hadn’t been kissed much. She did very well herself.

Jess used her hand to move Emma’s hair out of the way of her face. Emma broke the embrace first before it could get weird.

She caught my lower lip between her teeth; as she pulled away, I could see her eyes twinkling. She released my lip and chuckled as it snapped back.

She slid down my body, kissing me on various parts at random intervals as she worked her way down to my pubic mound. There, she gave an extra long suck on the skin of my shaved mound before reaching my penis.

One quick peck was placed on the head of my rod; she looked up at me, smiled, then gave it a long, slow lick. Emma jerked a moment later at the feeling of Jess’ fingers touching her ass. She spun around to see what was happening.

“Don’t worry about me, kitten. Just keep doing what you’re doing,” Jess said with a shoo-ing gesture.

Emma turned back around to me. She opened her mouth and licked her lips seductively. A moment, I felt her warm, tender mouth envelope my erection.

“Oooo, Emma...” I moaned. She slid her mouth down my rod with frustrating slowness until her lips bottomed out on my pubic mound. She sucked for several intense seconds before pulling back up and off my member. Then she leaned back.

I started to sit back up myself, confused, but Emma roughly shoved me back to the floor. She took both hands and put them on the side of her tits. She leaned over to take my dick between them, but Jess stopped her.

“One second,” Jess said. Emma held the position as Jess took Emma’s left boob in her hands. She made sure I had a clear view from where I was laying as she took Emma’s nipple between her lips. Emma moaned loudly, either because it felt good or for show for my benefit – probably the latter.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.