Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma’s big day was a busy one. She had clients to walk at 6:30 am, then PetHub from 8 am to 5:00 pm. She was quite distracted at work and she stacked three entire cases of cat food in the dog food section before she realized what she was doing. She was simultaneously excited and scared to hell about her first date in years.

She got home from work at 5:20 giving her only forty minutes to get ready before Todd was scheduled to pick her up at 6:00 pm.

She showered quickly but thoroughly. She focused on the sweaty spots under her boobs, under her arm pits, and especially under the fold of her belly. She also made sure to shave her legs which she was sometimes lax about. She didn’t expect to be showing any of those spots to Todd tonight, but you never knew.

She groaned to herself as she dreaded putting the viciously tight dress on.

She briefly considered wearing underwear but, in the end, decided against it. She knew Jess was right and the outline of both panties and bra would be visible from space.

She didn’t have Jess or me there to help her, so squeezing into it was quite a bit more time-consuming, but she did manage it. She checked herself out in the mirror and ran her hands over her hips and up across her boobs.

Emma didn’t believe in make-up but she did apply a light layer of lipstick before spraying herself with the one bottle of perfume she owned - “Very Sexy” by Victoria’s Secret. Shopping there pissed her off for many reasons, but she loved the perfume.


With a cool five minutes to spare, she was finished and standing outside of the apartment building waiting for Todd to arrive. She felt very self-conscious in the extremely tight dress. It hadn’t bothered her so much with Jess and Aaron because they were both very supportive and kind to her; but now, waiting for a stranger to arrive, she realized just how much the dress was bulging out in all directions. She felt like a sausage.

Todd pulled up promptly at 6:00 in a blue late model BMW c class. He pulled alongside the curb where Emma was standing and quickly jumped out of the driver’s side door.

“Hi, you must be Emma!” he said extending a hand. Emma’s breath was taken away. The guy towering over her was everything his profile picture had made him out to be. Short, dirty blonde hair flew in the breeze above the chiseled features of his well-tanned face. The red polo shirt he wore clung tightly to his chest and Emma thought that if he flexed hard enough, it would tear to shreds. He was smiling from ear to ear at her and checking her out from head to toe.

“Mmmm, that dress is amazing! You look incredible!” he said as they shook hands. He opened the passenger side door for her and whistled as she bent over to get in. Her ass cheeks were nearly ready to burst through the fabric and the difficulty of getting in the car while wearing the skin tight dress meant that those cheeks were pointed at him for some time.

Emma took a few breaths once she got in the seat and Todd took a few moments to watch her boobs rise and fall. Her lack of a bra was obvious from her nipples poking through the front.

“Mmm mmm mmmmm,” Todd said to himself. Out loud he said, “Hey, do you mind if I take a quick selfie of us?”

Emma thought that odd considering they had known each other for, um, fifteen seconds, but shrugged and said, “Sure.”

“Great!” Todd said. He squatted down next to the seated Emma and held his cell phone out.

“Say cheese!” he said. Emma gave a big toothy grin as he snapped the photo.


Todd’s BMW pulled into “Bella Vista,” a local Italian restaurant. He handed the keys to the valet and ran around to Emma’s side to help her out of the car.

“Hello, Mr. Todd!” said the Maitre’ D that greeted them warmly at the front door. “So good to see you again!”

“Good evening, Giovanni. And I told you not to call me ‘Mr!’” Todd said playfully.

“Ahhh, I know, I know. Old habits of an old man, what can I say? Your usual table, I presume?” said the well dressed, gray haired man.

“Yes, please. And bring the usual wine for me and my date here, Emma,” Todd said.

Giovanni took Emma’s hand and kissed it very formally.

“Welcome, Miss Emma, to Bella Vista! Please, allow me to show you to your table.”


The restaurant was quite beautiful. Todd pulled out the mahogany chair which had elaborate scroll work on the seat back. As Todd seated himself, their waiter came over with a bottle of wine which he presented to both of them before opening and pouring.

“Oh, none for me thanks!” Emma said, waving her hand as the waiter tried to fill the wine glass in front of her. She couldn’t remember if she had told Todd that she was underaged.

“Oh come on,” Todd said, “you have to have some. It’s heaven in a bottle. Plus, it’ll help you relax and loosen up. I can see how tense you are.”

He was right about that, that’s for sure. “Ok, alright. Maybe one glass,” she said with a smile and a shrug.

“Do you mind if I order for us?” Todd said.

“No, that’s fine,” Emma replied.

“Eric,” Todd said to the waiter, “we will both have the linguini Alfredo with veal.”

Emma was unsure about whether she should say something; she was anti-veal because she knew that it was basically baby cows being slaughtered, but things were going well so far, so she decided to hold her tongue. As long as he didn’t order foie gras next.

“An excellent choice,” Eric said. “And will you be ordering your usual Tiramisu, sir?”

Todd’s eyes darted over to Emma and looked her up and down briefly before turning his attention back to Eric.

“Yes, one order for my date here. Thank you, Eric,” he said.

Eric nodded his head politely to both of us and departed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.