Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 26

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Back out on the floor of the store, Jess headed over to the ‘intimate apparel’ section. ‘Intimate’ in this case basically just meant bras and panties. I felt uncomfortable hanging around the area, like people would think that I was some sort of pervert (which I was. Am. Nevermind.)

Jess picked up a few pairs of panties. The first was pure white and very lacy, completely unlike the boy-shorts that Emma was currently wearing. The second pair was a thong.

“Jess!” Emma hissed. “I can’t wear that! My butt would swallow it whole!”

“That’s the general idea,” Jess commented as she held them up. She handed them to Emma.

“K, hold these for me. Now, we need one more pair. I don’t care what they look like or size. Find me the cheapest pair they have.” She didn’t explain why but I would find out before too long.

Finding sales and discounts is my thing and, as such, I was the winner. I found a hideous fucking pair on clearance with an additional 50% off “at the register” for a net price of $1.47. Jess took them from me and rubbed her fingers over the ‘silky’ fabric before nodding at them. “These will do.”

She grabbed my hand and led me back to the fitting rooms. Emma tagged along behind us. The same girl at the desk looked up at us as we approached. Jess held up the panties in front of her.

“I’m going in to try these on. He” - she nodded backward towards me - “is going to tell me how they fit.”

The girl started to protest. “Ma’am, you can’t try on underwear-”

Jess ignored her and opened the door to the same stall we were in before. After pulling me inside, she turned to Emma.

“You should probably wait here. We are going to need a little space,” she said. Emma was confused but obeyed.

Once the door was closed, Jess reached over and undid my shorts, pulling them down in one swoop. Before I could do anything, she undid her own pants and pulled those down as well. Her panties followed immediately thereafter.

The door to the stall didn’t go all the way to the floor, so our pile of clothes was visible to both the clerk and Emma.

“Hey, they-” the girl started to say, but Emma took charge.

“Didn’t she tell you to be quiet?” Emma told her menacingly. The girl shut up instantly. Emma got a rush from the sudden power trip. No wonder Jess liked being the boss.

A moment later, Emma saw Jess’ hands grip the top of the door and it rattled on its hinges. She could see Jess’ legs spread wide and she was clearly facing the door.

Inside the stall, she would have seen Jess, naked from the waist down, standing spread eagle and bent at the waist with her back to me.

“Ok, we don’t have all day here. Get moving,” she said over her shoulder.

I didn’t need to be told twice. I reached between her legs for her slit and was unsurprised to find it very moist. I inserted two fingers into her to lubricate them, then used them to lubricate my shaft prior to attempting entry.

From outside in the hall, both Emma and the clerk heard the unmistakable moan as my fingers worked their way into my wife on the opposite side of the door.

Despite Jess’ insistence that I hurry, I took my time as I placed the end of my member at her entrance. I rubbed the head along her lips and pushed in just a little before withdrawing. I repeated this two more times, pushing a little farther in each time so as to fully lube myself before driving in completely. As I did, the door banged against its hinges.

Jess grunted loudly, making no effort to hide our activities from either Emma (who already knew about our sex life) nor the clerk (who Jess couldn’t have cared less about learning about our sex life.)

I reached around to the front of Jess’ shirt and massaged her boobs through it as I pumped into her from behind. I felt my orgasm building, so one hand moved down the front of her shirt to the top of her pussy.

I found her clit and rapidly flicked it as it became increasingly difficult to hold back my own orgasm. I slowed my thrusting into Jess, but she responded by shoving her hips back into me more fiercely to make up for it.

I’m sure Emma and the clerk both heard my groan as I orgasmed and came inside Jess. She felt the squirt and knew I had climaxed which made her speed up even faster, bouncing her butt cheeks against my pelvis before I shrank. Luckily for her, the combination of my frigging her clit and her own bouncing pushed her over the edge before I slid out of her.

The squeezing of her vaginal walls as she orgasmed pushed my softening rod out like a tiny missile but she didn’t seem to notice (or care if she did.) She slammed her hand repeatedly against the door as the waves of pleasure went over her; I swear she did it just for the attention, though.

Exhausted, she pulled my hand away from her clit and slumped against the door as her orgasm subsided. I ran my hands along her ass cheeks while she recovered. She was moaning loud enough that I thought the entire store was sure to have heard us.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.