Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Emma dried herself off with the towel before getting dressed.

“Alright, let’s go check out your closet. Come on, Aaron, I want a guy’s input, too,” Jess said.

I went to put my pants on but was chastised with an “Uh, uh. That little guy will be my gauge for how sexy the choices are,” she said.

That meant going out bottomless, but it was only a few feet to Emma’s so I chose not to complain. You have to pick your battles sometimes. I did make sure to peek out into the hallway before ducking over there.

Jess went straight to Emma’s bedroom and flung the closet doors open. She had already been in here to pick out her skirt the other day, so she already had an idea of the available choices. Her arm swept a huge number of pieces aside on the rod.

She pulled out a dress and frowned at it for a moment before handing it to Emma.

“Undress and try this one on,” she said doubtfully. Emma took it, then looked at me. I think she was going to ask for privacy before realizing that A) I, myself, was standing before her with my cock exposed, and B) I had just shaved her pussy and asshole ten minutes earlier.

She slipped her pants and blouse off, leaving her in bra and panties. She hurriedly pulled the dress over her head. With a cute little shimmy, she pulled it all the way down. Jess eyed it for just a moment before rejecting it. “No, much too loose. Take it back off.”

Emma did and went to redress before Jess stopped her. “Don’t bother with that. We’ve seen everything you have to offer.”

Emma dropped her clothes on the bed and stood half-naked on the side of me.

Jess pulled out a blouse that had shoulder straps which would criss-cross across her chest. She handed it to Emma and told to try that one on.

She did, and I checked her out as she stood there in the blouse, panties showing below it.

Jess abruptly grabbed my soft cock and eyed it.

“No, Aaron says still not sexy enough,” she declared. For the record, neither I, nor my cock, had said any such thing.

“Take it back off,” Jess ordered.

Several pieces later, Jess had decided that nothing Emma owned was acceptable.

“Obviously, we have to head to the mall for some new clothes. Ok, both of you can get dressed. Aaron, you can wear shorts but no underwear,” she directed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.