Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

I returned with several thick towels, a bowl of water, small scissors, and a new disposable razor. Emma stood in the center of the living room nude from the waist down. Back in her class, she had been wearing a plain, conservative blouse and navy blue pants. The pants, and panties that had been beneath them, were now in a pile on the floor.

“Ok,” I said as I laid a towel out on the floor, “what kind of look do we want? Full Brazilian? Minor trim of the hedges? Landing strip?”

Jess put her hand to her chin and squatted down in front of Emma’s crotch. She studied it with the same intensity of someone seeing the Mona Lisa for the first time.

“Well,” she said eventually, “the pussy lips need to be smooth, of course.” She waved her palm around in a circle in front of Emma’s pussy so I would know where the lips were.

“Up top,” she continued, “I’m thinking a basic rectangular patch. We will leave something for now so she doesn’t feel like a twelve-year-old down there while still leaving easy access to the important parts.”

“Works for me,” I said as I uncapped the razor. “K, on your back,” I said, all take-charge and shit. “Please,” I added after a moment’s reflection.

Jess helped the bottomless Emma down to the floor on the towel. She lay there, on her back, legs bent at the knees and with her heels pulled in tight against her butt.

I set my tools on the floor in front of her and knelt down, placing my hands on her knees. I tried to separate them but encountered resistance.

“K, kinda need to spread these now,” I said. She relaxed and her legs fell apart.

Her knees were no longer touching, but her thick thighs still were.

“A little wider, sweetie,” Jess said. Reluctantly, she opened them fully. I don’t think she was particularly shy at that point, but it was a very vulnerable position she was in so a little apprehension was understandable.

“Sorry!” she said, picking her head up enough to look at me through her thighs.

“It’s ok, no worries,” I replied, her black mound now on display before me.

“Alright, so the first thing will be to moisten the hair down there,” I explained.

She lifted her head again and looked between her legs at me. “Do you use, like, shaving cream or something?”

“I don’t,” I answered. “There are some pretty delicate pieces down here,” - I patted her on the pussy, causing her to jerk just a little - “and shaving cream prevents me from seeing what I’m doing. You’ll probably feel a little razor burn, but it won’t be bad and will go away quickly. Trust me, I do Jess the same way every time.”

Without further ado, I dipped a corner of another towel into the bowl of water and rubbed it on her privates. I’d made sure the water was quite warm and she moaned pleasurably at the sensation.

Jess sat, cross-legged, on the side of Emma’s head and ran her fingers tenderly through Emma’s hair while I worked.

Step one was using the scissors to remove most of the excess hair to get it down to something more manageable. The sound of the clipping caused her to jerk in surprise.

“Please try to be still. You have a beautiful pussy and I’d like to leave it intact,” I said.

“Ok, sorry, I was just surprised,” she apologized.

“It’s ok, no problem,” I reassured her.

I worked first on her pubic mound, pulling thick tufts of fur off and tossing them onto the towel as the scissors made their click-click-click sound in the otherwise quiet living room.

“Careful, Aaron!” Jess suddenly warned. I looked down at Emma’s pussy in confusion, not seeing what was wrong. I looked back up to Jess who was pointing at my own crotch.

I looked sharply down and remembered that I was still bottomless myself as Jess had ordered. Staring at Emma’s privates had made me erect again and my erection was pointing precariously in the direction of the scissors.

“Oh, fuck! Thank you!” I said as I scooted my crotch away from the danger zone. Emma picked up her head to see what was going on but Jess pushed it gently back down.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.