Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

The rest of the shift seemed to drag by. She was both elated that she had gotten Mike to ask her out and simultaneously pissed that he only wanted to fuck her.

She told herself that he was a guy and she shouldn’t have expected any different. Jess clearly hadn’t. And she didn’t WANT to be mad at him. He really was a decent person; well, at least before today she had thought so.

So, she made a tremendous effort to be civil and friendly the rest of the shift. She would get over it, she knew.

She got off (work, that is) at 6 pm that night and came back to our apartment.

“Hey, Em,” Jess said, answering the door. She smiled seeing that she was still wearing the skirt and her nipples making two little tents in the shirt told Jess that Emma was still bra-less, at least.

“How was work?” she asked.

Emma considered the question before answering.

“Exciting,” she decided. “Everything went more or less exactly as you said. Once I’d exposed myself to him, he suddenly reconsidered our date.”

Jess snorted in disgust.

“Jerk!” I shouted from the couch. It seemed appropriate.

“Come on in,” Jess said, standing aside.

Jess sat down on the couch, leaving a space between myself and her. She patted the empty cushion. “Have a seat. Let’s talk,” she said.

Emma did, plopping herself down on the couch.

“So ... what did you say to him?” Jess asked, eyebrow raised.

Emma sighed. “I told him we should just be friends.”

Jess raised her hands in triumph. “That’s my girl! Screw him! Wait, I mean, don’t screw him!”

Emma laughed. “It was tough, but afterward I knew I’d made the right choice. How did you know he would ask me out?”

“Because guys all have a ‘type’. That type can be a lot more ... dynamic, shall we say, when they are very horny, though. Any port in a storm, as the saying goes. I’m very proud of you for having the willpower to resist him.”

“Thank you, but really, I couldn’t have done it without your encouragement. A week ago, I never would have passed on the opportunity. I have a big problem with confidence, as I’m sure you’ve figured out.”

“Hey,” Jess said, “give yourself credit. I think you can handle more than you realize.”

“Maybe...” Emma said. “Actually, speaking of confidence...” She trailed off.

“Go ahead, what is it?” Jess prodded.

“At the beginning of next week, I have to give a speech for my Public Speaking course in school before an auditorium of other students. Would you guys be willing to come and provide moral support?” she asked hopefully.

“Absolutely,” Jess said immediately. “We will be there. What’s it on?”

“I haven’t decided yet ... I was thinking something business related...” Emma said, uncertainly.

“Can you pick any topic?” Jess asked.

“Yeah, why?” Emma asked.

“Because,” Jess said, “the best way to give yourself confidence in a situation like that is to pick a topic that you are both passionate about, and knowledgeable about. This may sound ironic coming from me, but that bullshit about picturing everyone naked? Forget it. It will only distract you from the speech you are supposed to be focusing on. There is no better way to boost your confidence than to know more about the subject than anyone else in the room.”

Emma pondered that for some time. “That’s excellent advice. I am going to come up with a topic tonight; I’ll text you the time and address.”

Jess decided to steer the conversation back to more enjoyable topics.

“So,” she said, “what was it like going commando?”

Emma considered again. “Exhilarating. The feeling of having everything exposed down there, yet still being able to control who saw it was pretty cool. The feeling of the window blowing up there, tickling my pubes, it was incredible.”

“Are you ... still panty-less now?” I asked.

Emma turned to me and by way of an answer she lifted the skirt up to her waist. She was, indeed, still sans-panties. I put my hand on her leg. She laid her own hand on top of mine and smiled at me.

She turned back to Jess, leaving her crotch exposed.

Jess looked down at Emma’s pubic hair and noticed a sheen to it.

“And it looks like Mike wasn’t the only one left feeling randy today,” Jess said with a smirk. Emma looked down at herself and blushed.

“No ... the feeling of being exposed made me very aroused all day,” Emma said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.