Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

Jess made a comically loud “Hurmph!” followed by “What a fucking jerk!”

“I know, right? That was the last time we went out. Actually, that was the last time we even talked. He didn’t call me after that and I made no effort to talk to him at school,” she said sadly.

“That’s a pretty depressing sexual history,” I said. In my defense, I did regret saying it immediately, pretty much at the exact moment that Jess shot me her look of death. I’m pretty sure the words she mouthed were “Fucking ass.”

“So, no guy has ever gone down on you, then?” Jess asked, turning back to Emma.

“No, no one,” Emma responded.

“They don’t know what they were missing out on!” I said.

“Aaron has excellent oral skills. I can attest to them,” Jess tossed in.

Emma was quiet for a moment and seemed to be thinking about something. Jess saw the look.

“Would you like Aaron to go down on you?” she asked.

Emma spun her head back to Jess and looked shocked.

“Huh? No ... he’s your husband!” she exclaimed.

“That’s true, but I am comfortable sharing him with a good friend like you.” - Really, we had met the girl less than an hour ago. She continued before Emma realized that herself. “Aaron and I are very confident in the strength of our relationship. Plus, Aaron enjoys making girls happy, and I enjoy letting him and watching him. So, would you be nice enough to let Aaron do that for you? For a friend?”

Emma looked back to me. Suddenly, in three sentences, it had gone from an offer of oral sex to asking her to do us a favor and allow me to pleasure her. Really, how could she refuse a friend a favor like that?

She didn’t cave quite that easily but she was obviously mulling it over and I knew it wouldn’t take much more convincing to sway her.

“You kind of owe us, you know. What with that whole police thing, and all,” I said. It was a pretty shitty card to play, I know, but hey, you have to work with what you have.

“But only if you are comfortable with it!” Jess hastily added, realizing that I had crossed a line. “Everything here is consensual, remember!”

“I’m sorry, she’s right,” I said. “That was crappy of me.”

Emma laughed at the back and forth. “It’s ok. Not tonight, if you don’t mind. But maybe I can take a rain check?”

“Absolutely!” I said, a bit too quickly. Emma laughed again.

“You know, Emma,” I started, “you really ARE very pretty. And I assure you, I am NOT saying that to get into your pants.” I ran my fingers through her hair.

“Thank you,” she said softly. She started to blush.

“Have you dated at all since then?” Jess asked.

“No, not really. I didn’t get asked out in school. I didn’t even go to my prom. That was two years ago. Frankly, I haven’t been asked out since then either. I’ve been to clubs a few times, but it isn’t really my thing. I’m not really into a bunch of scantily clad 90-pound bimbos gyrating around me while high on ecstasy. I compensate for my lack of love life by throwing myself into everything. I work full time at a pet store at night; I am attending college part time for business management; and I run a side business doing dog walking and pet sitting. I hope to someday open my own pet store and hope the business courses will help me with that.”

“Wow! You really do keep busy!” Jess exclaimed. Emma shrugged.

“I live alone and try to keep to myself for the most part.” She suddenly cringed. “Except for when I’m calling the cops on my new neighbors, that is,” she finished.

Jess dismissed her with a wave. “Water under the bridge.”

I spoke next. “Hey, there’s nothing wrong with being assertive yourself. If you see a guy you like, ask him out. There’s nothing wrong with that. I can assure you that Jess here has no problems going after what she wants.”

Emma seemed thoughtful for a second. “There is a guy I work with. His name is Mike. He’s pretty good looking and seems nice. We chat a lot.”

“See?” Jess said, “There you go. Go for it! Ask him out!”

Emma brightened a bit. “Ok, maybe I will.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.