Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4) - Cover

Jess and Aaron's New Neighbor (OWWH 4)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jess and Aaron are a twenty-something couple into bondage, domination, and humiliation. One day, a new girl moves in next door and they introduce their young new neighbor to their way of having fun Reading the previous parts is helpful but not necessary as this story is mostly standalone

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cousins   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Pegging   BBW   Public Sex  

(Note: story again related as told by Emma)

We went out a few times over the course of a month or so. He was pretty hot and seemed to be into me. One night, after a movie, we were hanging out in his room.

We were making out while sitting on the edge of his bed; you know, kissing, groping, the usual high school stuff. Then he got more intimate.

He unbuttoned my pants and put his hand down my panties. For several minutes, he fingered me while we kissed. He was pretty clumsy, though I imagine no more so than any other high school boy. His finger got my juices flowing just fine.

My hand ran across his crotch and I felt the hard lump there; he asked me if I was ‘ready’. He didn’t elaborate on what ‘ready’ meant but I knew well enough and I was. Well, I thought I was.

I stood up and slid my pants and panties to the floor. He got up and dropped his pants and underwear as well.

He put his arms on my shoulders and laid me down on his bed. I let him climb up above me. He straddled me, his erection pointing at my belly.

As he tried to aim for my pussy, he put both hands on the headboard above me. His chest rose above me, blocking out the single ceiling light directly above the bed. The feeling of being trapped, just like with my cousins, swept over me and I freaked out.

I began shouting “Wait, no, stop!” as I pushed him away from me.

To his credit, he did stop immediately and plopped back onto his heels. I scrambled backwards so that my back pressed up against the headboard and I pulled my knees close to my chest. My heart was pounding and I had to take long, slow breaths to calm myself.

After a few minutes, I told him, “I’m sorry, I guess I’m not ready after all.”

He said, “Ok, I understand,” but he made little effort to hide his displeasure. I felt bad; I don’t even know why, but I did, so I offered to blow him. He said, “Ok, sure.”

I rolled forward onto my knees on the bed and took him into my mouth. I think I did a better job that time and he creamed in my mouth right away. I swallowed all of it this time, gagging a bit at the nasty taste. It was just as gross before, but I didn’t want to make him mad by spitting. I realize now that I shouldn’t have given a shit.

After he finished, I was still kneeling there, naked from the waist down, with my pussy damp from him having played with it earlier. I wiped the remains of his seed from my mouth onto the back of my hand.

I asked him if he would go down on me. He said, and I quote, “Fuck No.” There was no way he was eating out “the fat pussy of someone who won’t put out. I heard that fat girls were eager to please.”

I got up, put my pants back on, and left. That was it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.