The Desire Within
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Science has brought mankind to new heights. Science is the key to unlocking the mysteries of the universe. Sometimes unlocking those mysteries are not always a good thing.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

The two women sleep through the night and into the next morning. Evony was exhausted from the past couple days compounded by the pleasure of the afternoon. Becca was just plain worn out by her roommate. The first thing Evony does upon waking up is she gives Marcus at the university a call while her roommate heads off to the bathroom. Marcus is more than happy to help and invites her down later in the afternoon for testing.

Once Evony hangs up she lets out a long sigh. Her shoulder aches along with the majority of her side and leg. The burning between her thighs is back and with a ferocious intensity. She shakes her head wondering just how it can be back so soon. She knows what the only thing she can do to ease the pain. A smile curls on her face when she hears the water from the tub running.

Quickly, Evony gets out of bed and rushes to the bathroom to peer through the door. Through the crack she sees Becca’s luscious body bent over. Her large breasts hang and dangle and her pussy, still wet and glistening in the bathroom’s low light, spring out from behind her thighs. It feels like her pussy just sprung a leak as her juices seep down her thighs. She pushes the door open, licking her lips as she enters.

Becca giggles upon seeing the intent look on her roommate’s face. “You want more don’t you?” she asks. Truth is she wants more herself. Evony has awakened something inside her and she likes it.

Evony simply nods her head and Becca takes her hand and pulls them both into the bath. She grabs the shampoo, declaring that Evony goes first. She turns Evony around and squirts the shampoo into her hair. When Becca moves on to washing her, Evony lets out small moans which then entices Becca to softly nibble on her neck, which then in turn only makes her moan louder. Evony feels her soapy hands move lower to start massaging her ass. Pleasure floods through Evony as Becca fondles and squeezes her ass cheeks.

Dropping to her knees, Becca soaps each leg and again turns Evony around. Evony fights the urge to grab her roommate’s head and shove her face between her legs, but she quickly dismisses the thought. Becca washes Evony’s pussy vigorously, paying special attention to her clit. She stands and moves to Evony’s breasts, soaping them nicely and then without warning, Becca stops and hands over the soap.

“Your turn,” she says with a smile.

Delighted to take control, Evony takes the soap. Her hands hungrily seek out Becca’s breasts. Soaping them thoroughly, her mouth soon follows the water streaming down Becca’s body. She takes first one nipple into her mouth and then the other. Becca groans. She resumes washing Becca. As Evony falls to her knees, she licks Becca’s bellybutton making her giggle. Evony’s pussy begins to throb harder now.

Evony turns the other woman around. She places her hand on Becca’s back. “Move forward and bend over. Pull your ass apart.”

She immediately grasps her ass cheeks as Evony instructs, showing her roommate her beautiful pussy. Continuing to pull her cheeks apart, Becca squirms under Evony’s kisses that are rapidly turning into licks. Evony pushes her face between Becca’s ass cheeks, torturing her with long slow licks from top to bottom. She slows down as her tongue passes over the rim of Becca’s ass. Each time Evony’s tongue strikes, Becca moans louder.

Evony presses her finger into her asshole and Becca squeals and pushes back against her hand. Sensing her eagerness, Evony shoves her finger all the way into her. She gasps and Evony starts driving her finger in and out of her. Becca begs her for more fingers. One finger turns to two and then quickly into three as she roughly finger fucks Becca’s ass. Watching her fingers plunge in and out of her drives Evony into a sexual frenzy.

Becca lets go of her cheeks and one hand flies to her clit. As Evony finger fucks her ass with one hand and pulls on her nipples with the other, Becca rubs furiously at her clit. Moaning and bucking back against Evony’s hand, she tenses. As her back arches, Evony slams her fingers deep into her ass, repeatedly shoving her fingers into her as waves of ecstasy rips through her body. Her screams fill the small bathroom.

Then Becca collapses against the shower wall, her body shudders with the aftermath of her orgasm. But Evony is not finished with the girl yet. She grabs those hips and pulls her roommate back until she is bent over again. Looking at her with her asshole and pussy exposed, Evony has an overwhelming desire to punish her. Without thinking, Evony pulls her hand back and slaps her ass. Becca yells out, so Evony hits her again, enjoying how her firm ass jiggles and bounces with each blow. Red marks start popping up and all Becca does is wiggle her ass at Evony, groaning louder.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.