The Desire Within - Cover

The Desire Within

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Science has brought mankind to new heights. Science is the key to unlocking the mysteries of the universe. Sometimes unlocking those mysteries are not always a good thing.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Evony wakes up to the rustling of trash. Her eyes spring open and instantly she is on the defensive. Her heart is racing in panic. But there isn’t any danger. It is only a homeless man digging through the dumpster nearby.

It is a little chilly this morning so she pulls the jacket she has on a little tighter. She grabbed it on the way out of Kelly’s apartment early this morning. It was totally on impulse at the time.

Oh Kelly, what did I do?

Evony climbs to her feet. It is time to go home. She walks slowly from the alley and heads toward her own apartment. She didn’t go home last night because she was afraid of what she might do to her roommate, especially with what she did to her friend.

The walk takes about a half hour and once she is inside, relief overwhelms her. She closes the door, presses her back to it and then slides to the floor. How she wishes Matthew was here right now.

After many long minutes she finally gets back up to her feet. Her stomach is rumbling and she feels dirty. Her clothes look as dirty as she feels and she decides another shower is in order, then food. As if in a daze with all that has taken place, Evony heads for her bathroom, stripping off her clothes along the way and letting them fall wherever they happen to fall.

As she steps in front of the mirror her hands trail over the places Kelly’s fingers had been and then onto the black veins forming beneath her skin. The black veins look thicker and have spread even further.

What the hell is happening to me? I need to see what this is. But where can I go?

With her lab in ruin she cannot go back there. She doesn’t even know if the police are they yet or if they are even looking for her. She wonders if Kelly called the police or anyone else. After attacking her friend she wouldn’t hold any animosity toward Kelly if she did. She shakes her head to clear away the thoughts. There is nothing she can do right now except shower. Her friend Marcus works at the university’s lab, maybe he can help her.

She slips into the shower and instantly feels better. The steaming hot water seems to strip away her agony and sorrows down the drain. She knows the feeling is only temporary but right at this moment she doesn’t care. She thinks about Kelly again and before she knows it, her fingers in plunged into her pussy.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

She pulls her fingers away and is about to put them to the water when she stops and stares at them. Unconsciously, she slips them to her mouth instead and licks them clean. A smile forms on her face. She tastes good. Kelly probably tasted good too.

Evony uses her fingers to squeeze and massage her breast. She lets out a groan as she feels the now familiar burn between her legs. It aches so much, almost to the point she wants to double over in pain. There is only one thing that will relieve it but since there is no one here, she’ll just have to try to stave it off.

She begins gently running her hands down her body. She closes her eyes, gently touching her soft skin. There was something too exciting about this, caressing herself as the intensely hot water beats down on her. She slowly spreads her legs. Her fingers caress and massage her thighs. She runs them so close to her pussy. How she aches for them to be inside her pussy, but why rush it?

Slowly, she runs her fingers around her juicy puffed lips. She dips her finger in just the slightest bit, and a string of juices follows her finger to be, unfortunately, washed off by the water. She dips back in and slowly starts to rub herself a little bit faster. Her clit is swelling with desire and she can’t ignore it anymore. She begins to touch herself more and more vigorously.

Evony can feel an orgasm building up inside of her. She bites her bottom lip and releases a low moan. Her finger slips deep inside. Her climax is coming and she wants it, needs it. Her fingers massage her clit in a rhythmic fashion, her slit is dripping wet with her own juices mixing with the steamy water.

Suddenly she feels the glorious orgasmic rush wash over her. Her moans are loud and she pushes against the wall for support as her juices squirt hard out of her. She sees stars.
Slowly, she opens her eyes, panting. The ache has dulled but it is nowhere near being satisfied. Then she hears the door to her apartment close and a smile forms across her face.

Quickly, Evony cuts off the water and slips out, grabbing a towel. Half-heartedly she dries off and tosses the towel to the floor. In all her naked glory, she rushes from the bathroom and into the hall just as her roommate, Becca, turns the corner.

“Evony?” she says shocked by seeing her. “What are you doing home? And why are you ... are you okay?”

Becca’s have fallen to the black veins covering most of Evony’s leg and side. The blackness has stretched to the side of her breast to her armpit.

“Have you ever thought about being with another girl before?” Evony asks, grinning from ear to ear.

“No,” Becca whispers. She is unsure what to do at this point or even what to say. Evony has never acted this way before. She has always been way too shy and Becca certainly has never seen the girl naked before, not even accidentally.

Evony stands still looking over her roommate with a stone cold glare. Her breathing is shallow and rapid as thoughts of seeing Becca naked run through her head. She feels her pussy starting to swell and the juices sliding down her legs. Becca starts to take small steps back and Evony quickly realizes the girl may run. So she quickly covers the distance between them, forcing Becca back against the wall.

Her nipples are hard and just inches away from Becca’s much larger breasts. Becca has never considered sex with another girl before, but being this close to her naked roommate and the aggression Evony is showing, she feels her body responding in a way it never has before, not even for a man. She watches as Evony’s long fingernails slowly stroke up her arm—slowly from her wrist to her shoulder. She glances down to Evony’s clearly aroused nipples. She flushes from embarrassment as she feels the heat rising between her legs. She doesn’t know why, but she feels drawn to Evony in a way she never has had with the woman before.

Evony’s hand switches to the inside of Becca’s arms, grazing her breast. Her hand grazes the breast with each stroke. She leans in close. Becca can feel her subtle breath against her neck and then her ear. The heat grows stronger and she can feel wetness trickling into her panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.