Jamie and Liz Have Fun in the Park!
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by PsychoSadist

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jamie and Liz Meet and have some dirty fun.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Analingus   Masturbation   Scatology  

Liz was mortified. She had been caught about to lick this woman’s shit. She didnt know what to do. Well She guessed an apology would start. “I’m sorry.” She said. Taking a deep breath she continued, “ I was just so horny i don’t kno-” She was cut off abruptly. “ I dont care about that.” The red haired goddess said. “You shouldn’t put shit in your mouth it could make you sick.”

She was stunned. it seem the young woman was concerned about her. She took a closer look and noticed the woman’s face was flushed, breathing heavily, and on closer inspection her nipples stood to two proud points.

Liz was thinking furiously. ‘Could this stunning woman be just as turned on as i am?’ It was a ridiculous thought Liz had all but given up hope of ever meeting a woman who loved shit as much as she. What were the chances of meeting one in the middle of a wooded park?

“You don’t think i’m already sick?” Liz asked looking into the women’s emerald eyes.


Jamie was confused by her question. Then it hit her this woman thought she would be repulsed because she liked shit. Jamie had loved shit herself for so long sometimes she forgot ““Normal people”” found it disgusting. “No” she said, “I don’t think you’re sick or anything else besides one of the most beautiful women i have ever met.”

The woman looked up at her and there was something in her eyes Jamie couldn’t read then it was gone. Jamie decided they were off topic. “Now back to my question. Dont you know that if you eat shit you will get sick?” She asked again.

The woman looked away for a second like she was looking for something. Then looked back and said, “Yeah,” she sighed. “I know but sometimes i just get so horny that before i know it.” She stopped and looked away again sighed and looked back.”I have a mouth full of shit and I’m cumming so hard i can barely breathe.”

Jamie was having a hard time not wrapping her arms around the woman to comfort her. “If you’ve done this before the have you gotten sick before?” She couldn’t believe the answer was no.

“Once.”She said. “But after that it never happened again. After i started taking the medicine they gave me i haven’t gotten sick again.” She rushed to get out. It was kind of cute.

“Hmm,” She thought about what the woman said.”If you take this medicine. Does that mean there is no chance of you getting sick?” Jamie asked.

“No theres still a five percent chance but, even if you get sick its not that bad.” The woman said. “It just feels like having the flu for a few days.”

“Alright, I will believe you for now.” The woman smiled in what could have been relief. “So you now have two choices.”Jamie held up two fingers. “One. You can eat that shit in your hands while I watch or you can put back and you’ll get a surprise.”


Liz didn’t know what to do. It seemed like this woman was mad about something else now, but she had the distinct impression that she would not like the consequences of number one. She put the little pebble of shit back in top of the pile and was rewarded with a breathtaking smile from the red haired woman.

The woman straightened up suddenly and looked around surprising Liz. Then she walked a little ways away and waved Liz over. Curious she followed the woman to a nearby tree. When Liz joined her she stood in front of the tree then slowly started lowering her shorts. Liz was stunned she didn’t know what was going to happen but she couldn’t wait. Then she thought of something.

“Wait, I don’t know where this is going but we should at least introduce ourselves first.” She said holding her hand up. “My name is Elizabeth Rhighton but I go by Liz.”

The woman looked at her a moment. Smirked. Then pushed her shorts down around her knees.”Nice to meet you Liz.” She bent forward bracing both hands on the tree. She looked back over her shoulder.”Now use that tongue of yours to clean my ass. As you know i haven’t wiped and its getting itchy. If you can bring me to orgasm I’ll tell you my name.” She brought one hand back and spread her cheeks. Her pink asshole was smeared with shit and her pussy was open and dripping. Liz’s mouth watered at the sight.”Now get to work!” She said.

She didn’t have to tell her twice. Liz got down on her knees and brought her nose close to her little brown hole and inhaled deeply. The smell was strong but there was a hint of spice from her cunt juice. Tentatively she swept her tongue down to the woman’s pussy. At the first taste Liz came she had never tasted cunt juice so good before. She circled her lips around the other womans clit and sucked gently. The woman shuddered and let out a sexy little moan.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.