Frenzied Fantasies - Cover

Frenzied Fantasies

Copyright© 2017 by wandrer

Episode 9

Sex Story: Episode 9 - A number of contestants sign up for a mysterious new reality TV show. Their lives (and their bodies and minds) will never be the same again. (Warning: this one gets pretty weird and extreme as it goes along...) ----- Old School story codes: FF+, MF+, tf, humil, bst, preg, gang, object, be, magic, bimbo, time travel, etc, etc (pretty much everything)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Furry   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Transformation  

House of Dreams - Ginny’s Story

Ginny wakes with a start and a shuddering gasp. She blinks her eyes, trying to get her bearings as morning sunlight streams in through her windows. Slowly she realizes that she is lying on her side, underneath the covers. In her bed?

Well of course she is in her bed, where should be? She rolls over to sit up, looking around her room, decorated in pink and white, with her junior cheerleading trophies adorning the walls, and her boy band posters everywhere,

Suddenly she feels a strange shattering in her mind.

No! This isn’t right! She isn’t some some

She looks down at herself.

“OH MY GOD!”

Ginny stares down at her body. She is dressed in a sheer pink nightie - something that looks like what a girl might wear in some schoolgirl fantasy.

Which is exactly what Ginny appears to be.

She’s never been particularly well-endowed, but now - she is almost completely flat beneath the nightie, her breasts just barely noticeable as soft bumps beneath her nipples. She is even slighter than she normally is, she realizes as she looks down at her legs beneath the nightie and holds her hand in front of her. Her nails are painted in a light bubble-gum pink color - with toenails to match.

Trembling, she climbs out of the bed and walks to the mirror to stare at herself, and grimaces at the visage looking back at her.

The visage of a slim, pigtailed teenage girl.

Ginny had hated high school. She’d been painfully shy and bookish, with almost no friends and certainly no boyfriends. She’d come from a religious family, who had frowned on the one thing she’d wanted to do to break out of her shell - theater. It had only been when she’d finally escaped to college that she’d been able to break out - though her parents never approved of her theater career, and certainly not of her side job as a masseuse.

As she stares at the skinny - though pretty - flat-chested girl in the mirror, her brows draw down in confusion, however. Things are - different.

For one thing, she has makeup on, even beyond the nail polish. Her parents would never have allowed that at the age she currently appears to be. And of course her nightie is - scandalous would be putting it mildly. It is transparent enough to see the darker outline of her small nipples, and the shadows of her slim body - and it ends just shy of covering her mound, leaving the very bottom of her crotch tantalizingly visible. If she’d even owned something like this as a teen, her parents would have disowned her.

And her room

It is huge - and it looks like someone vomited pink girlishness over the whole thing. Stuffed animals, boy band posters, and pink everything everywhere. And - cheerleading trophies? From elementary and junior high it looked like? That’s - she’d certainly never done anything like that in her real childhood. Though she’d been a wonderful dancer as a young girl, her parents had pulled her out long before she could turn it into anything real - considering it far too suggestive. So - what is this fantasy Ginny like?

Ginny jumps at a soft knock on the door. She swallows. Clearly this is the start of whatever fantasy the next challenge is going to force on her. So what is this going to be? Ginny’s stomach knots in sudden fear, mind flashing back to her humiliation from the last challenge - being so utterly submissive and overwhelmed by the desperate need to please anyone. She shudders in horror at the thought of being like that forever.

The soft knock comes again.

“C-come in,” she stammers out, cringing at her high, girlish voice.

The door opens - and Ginny’s eyes go wide as she lets out a small gasp.

“U la to sueto?”

Standing in her doorway, attired in a just-barely-covering-her maid’s outfit much like Ginny’s from the prior challenge (albeit with black fishnets in place of the white stockings - one of those crazy details Ginny’s brain latches onto in the bizarreness of the situation) is Diana. The dark skinned girl - who suddenly seems much older (and taller) though Ginny vaguely realizes that was her own newfound youth speaking - stands with eyes downcast. For a brief moment Diana manages to lift them to look into Ginny’s own wide blue eyes - a moment of shock playing across her face at the sight of the young, pigtailed Ginny.

For the briefest of seconds she clearly struggles to maintain her dignity, something pathetically short of fury tugging at her expression - and then submissive terror washes over her and her eyes return to the floor.

Ginny stifles a nasty giggle.

“Why hello Diana. Do come in. And close the door.”

Diana does as instructed - and Ginny shivers to notice as Diana bends to close the door that not only does the woman bend automatically at the waist rather than the knees - but her fishnets are nicely crotchless as her skirt rides up. Diana turns back again, hands together - clearly waiting on further instruction.

“Oh my Diana are you my maid?”

Diana murmurs something miserably, which Ginny realizes after a moment was “oui”.

The little blond teen falls back on her bed giggling hysterically (seemingly oblivious to the high titter her laugh has become).

“Oh, that’s priceless. Snooty Diana, always so sure of how much better she is than everyone else. Certainly way better than me. And first you’re a cum drinking whore, then a breeding bitch - and now your real fantasy, being my servant. I’ll bet deep down you hate this even more than fucking those dogs, don’t you you -”

Ginny cuts off as she looks up to catch Diana dropping her eyes again submissively. But it had been very clear where Diana had been staring a moment before. Ginny grins. And spreads her thighs.

“What, does this bother you?”

Diana’s eyes flick up and down, and then she shakes her head.

“Look at me, Diana.”

As instructed, Diana lifts her head - to find herself staring at Ginny’s spread thighs. The little blond teen grins evilly as Diana begins breathing slightly more heavily and her nipples visibly stiffen beneath her maid outfit as she looks at Ginny’s light-furred little pussy.

“Service me, Diana,” Ginny says, smirking.

“O-Oui,” the dark-skinned woman chokes out, and stumbles forward awkwardly in her extremely high heels - which she is clearly not comfortable in. She falls to her knees in front of the teenaged Ginny, and pauses, shaking. Ginny just smiles, small feet pulled up to her ass, her little nightie wrapped around her waist.

Finally, with a small moan, Diana leans forward and slides a trembling tongue out to gently taste Ginny’s lips.

“Lick me like you mean it!”

With another muffled sob, Diana begins to lick in earnest - clearly hating it but driven to perform her instructions. After a few moments, Ginny’s breathing quickens, and from the wet noises filling the room, it is clear that Diana’s licking is starting to have the desired effect.

“F-finger yourself! But don’t you dare c-cum or you’ll be punished!”

With another whimper, Diana reaches a hand between her legs, and after a few moments wet sounds start coming from between her dark thighs as well. Ginny begins to whimper softly herself, staring down at the older woman between her thighs, and after another minute or so of wet slurping, suddenly explodes into a series of high-pitched squeals. Her pussy begins to squirt as she cums, jetting liquid all over Diana’s face and chest as the dark-haired woman shudders and shakes between Ginny’s thighs.

Finally, Ginny’s orgasm winds down, and Diana’ lifts her mouth from the little blonde’s pussy, Ginny’s pussy juice dribbling from her chin. The little blond looks at the drenched older woman. Ginny is blinking, bleary eyed, and then shakes her head as though trying to clear a fog, letting out a small giggle. Then she looks back up at Diana.

“You came, didn’t you?”

Diana looks even more miserable, if that is possible, and seems to shrink in on herself. In a tiny voice, she says:

“ ... ou-oui.”

Ginny shakes her head, tsking.

“Naughty naughty. Cumming without permission means punishment. Let’s see what shall we do with you”

Ginny grins, sitting in the back of the black car, with Diana across from her. The little teen is made up and dressed up - in her white and red cheerleading outfit. She is apparently on her way to her first cheerleading practice at the high school.

It turns out that in this fantasy world, Ginny is a little rich girl - complete with her own personal servant (Diana) and her own personal limo driver (a large black man named Carl). Who is occasionally glancing back at her in the back seat, which Ginny is studiously ignoring, hoping he’s enjoying the view.

Diana is between her legs again, wetly licking her little blonde pussy with her cheerleading panties pulled to the side. Ginny is browsing some pictures on her phone, and eventually holds one up to Diana.

“I think this one is my favorite. Don’t you love it?”

Diana looks up and whimpers, and them makes a muffled “oui” into Ginny’s cunt.

The picture is of Diana, clearly cumming with an extremely pained look on her face, and her hands inside her own pussy and ass up to the wrists.

While Ginny got ready, she had spent a few moments thinking up Diana’s punishment for cumming. It had been while she’d been in the shower - looking at Diana’s ass in the mirror as the other woman squatted and washed Ginny’s legs and pussy (having Diana wash her had been glorious).

First, Ginny had simply made Diana pee while squatting in the shower. That alone had caused Diana to break down into sobs - the humiliation of peeing nakedly while being watched by the teenaged Ginny was clearly intense. But that had really just been the warmup.

When Ginny got back to her room, she’d instructed Diana to begin fingering herself in her pussy and her ass - and not to stop until she’d managed to get both hands inside herself.

It had taken poor Diana the better part of an hour - sobbing miserably and clearly begging Ginny to let her stop in her funny fake french ... which Ginny just ignored, of course. The poor brunette seemed surprisingly tight in both holes, having to painfully work and stretch herself even to get a fourth finger in her pussy, let alone three in her ass. Ginny had finally taken pity on the girl and at least found her a bottle of lube.

It was pretty clear that they were both surprised when Diana suddenly came explosively as she finally managed to shove her hand fully inside her pussy. Ginny began to giggle hysterically at the look on her new maid’s face while she squealed out her first, humiliated orgasm, pussy squelching around her wrist. It was followed almost immediately by her second. And her third.

By the time Diana had worked her hand inside her asshole, she’d probably cum a dozen times, and lay there rocking her hands inside herself as she came another four or five times before Ginny finally told her to stop.

Ginny had, of course, taken lots of pictures and video on her cellphone which she was currently enjoying. Almost as much as she’d enjoyed the sight of Diana’s ruined and gaping pussy and ass when she’d pulled her hands out of herself with a wet, messy slurp (and another sobbing orgasm). Ginny grinned at the closeup of Diana’s holes twitching, trying to regain their former tight little shape.

Ginny wondered how long it would take for Diana to completely ruin herself for all but the biggest cocks. She was going to have the woman fisting herself several times a day from now on, she decided...

Ginny squirmed and let out an involuntary gasp as Diana shifted her tongue between the blonde girl’s legs, brushing over her clit. She’d ordered the older woman (god she loved that - she’d been the same age as Diana just a little while ago) to lick her pussy while they were in the car. With instructions that she’d better keep Ginny pleasured, but if Ginny came before they arrived, Diana would be punished again.

Though looking at these humiliating pictures of Diana was making it awfully tough to keep from cumming.

Ginny thought about her cheerleading practice - and frowned (with a cute little pout now, though no one was there to see it). Her memory was strange - it was like her old life was a dream that she was in, but she couldn’t quite remember her “real” life - the fantasy life. Whenever she wasn’t paying attention, parts of the new Ginny would rise to the surface, but would slip through her fingers like sea foam whenever she tried to grasp at them.

Ginny looked up at a sudden recognition of where they were. The expensive private high school near where she grew up! This must be where she went to school now! She looked up at the front, where she caught Carl sneaking a glance back at them.

“Oh, we’re almost th-ah-AH-AHH! AHHHHH!! AHHHHHH!!!!”

Ginny’s eye went wide and her back arched as she suddenly exploded into orgasm - Diana’s tongue had flicked upwards when Ginny spoke, presumably in excitement that her twenty minutes of constant licking was at an end, and brushed Ginny’s clit again. Ginny squirted once more all over the brunette’s face, as the mortified Diana moaned in horror into the cumming blonde teen’s cunt.

When Ginny finally stopped squealing, they were just pulling up to the school. Ginny blinked - her head seemed like it was filled with cotton for a moment ticklish cotton. She let out another high, girlish giggle.

“Oopsie! Diana didn’t quite make it, did she?”

Diana began to cry softly, dripping pussy juice again and apologizing in her strange language with her head bowed submissively.

“Hmmm well, you almost made it. Maybe we’ll go with a light punishment. Besides”

Ginny grinned as she re-seated her panties over her quite wet pussy, and looked up at Carl, who was licking his lips and no longer even pretending to look away.

“I think Carl has been such a good driver, he deserves a little reward, don’t you?”

Carl’s eyes widened, but more surprisingly, Diana shuddered visibly - she clearly had the full effect of her fantasy, whether she wanted it or not. Ginny saw her dark skin redden slightly.

“Oui,” she murmured miserably in agreement.

“Carl, why don’t you come back here?”

Carl practically tripped over himself getting out of the front and into the rear of the stretch limo. Which was enough time for Ginny to give Diana her instructions and elicit a delicious sob. Ginny slid to the side to give the big man room, as he got in - and then let out a small grunt of excitement. Diana was sliding up onto the leather seat, looking like a trapped animal next to the big man. The Latina woman slid her panties down around her ankles - so transparent as to be essentially nonexistent anyway - lifting her heels and spreading her thighs. Ginny couldn’t help but giggle in delight at the sight of Diana’s pussy and ass - still noticeably gaping from earlier. Maybe she had permanently ruined herself!

“Well then - Carl, Diana is going let you do whatever you want with her. You can send her in when you’re finished with her - she’s not allowed to clean herself off. You can take out your oh. Oh my.”

Ginny paused with a gasp as Carl pulled out his cock, and Diana let out a horrified squeak. It was by far the largest cock Ginny had ever seen - and he wasn’t even fully hard yet.

“Oh dear. Poor Diana. Well, at least you stretched earlier. You two have fun.”

Ginny crawled out of the back seat as Carl lunged forward and shoved his cock into Diana’s gaping pussy, eliciting a loud squeal from the dark-skinned woman. As Ginny began to close the door, she heard Carl mutter:

“Damn, girl! I ain’t never fucked no girl who was this loose around my cock before! What you been doin’ to your poor pussy?! I’m gonna have to try that ass of yours, I guess”

Ginny covered her mouth to stifle her sadistic giggle, and turned toward the school.

Ginny bounced down the hallway towards the gym, her head feeling oddly light beneath the pony tail she’d pulled her hair into. She’d hated cheerleaders growing up - but boy, did she feel like one right now! A small giggle escaped her lips as she thought of Diana back in the car, having Carl’s cock shoved god-knows-where. Meanwhile, Ginny was off being a teenager again, and a much better version of herself than she’d been at that age.

She flounced through the doors of the gym, and drew up short. Suddenly, her stomach knotted in apprehension. In front of her, turning to look at her, were a dozen gorgeous, taller, mostly older teenage girls, dressed in outfits exactly like hers. Every instinct she had said these girls were her enemy, were the ones who had looked down on her and her shy ways in high school, were going to make fun of her and kick her out

“Ginny!” the tall, black-haired girl who Ginny somehow knew was the captain of the cheerleading squad, “Oh we’re so glad you’re here!”

Ginny’s knees practically collapsed at the open sound in the girl’s voice, and she had to fight back tears as the rest of the girls clustered around her, complimenting her hair, her makeup, and generally making her feel well, like one of the pretty cheerleaders.

The next half hour was taken up with stretching, planning, and some brief introductory moves. Ginny was the only new girl the team had accepted - and somewhere in her brain she was insanely proud of that. She worked hard, sweating more than a little as she tried to match the older (and more developed - in a couple of cases much more developed) girls’ moves. Finally Courtney, the captain, called for them to stop.

“That’s enough for today girls. What say we take a little relaxation break? Aya?”

The slim Japanese girl grinned, and knelt at her bag for a moment. Ginny’s brow furrowed in curiosity as she watched the girl dig while the others giggled and tittered amongst themselves. Then Aya straightened up and with a snap, unrolled a plastic baggie, filled with what looked like a brownish substance.

Ginny gasped in shock.

She’d never actually smoked pot before - in high school she’d been too much of a prude, and later in life she’d just never had the opportunity or enough desire to make it happen. But there was no doubt that this was what Aya was holding up, starting to push into a small pipe. Courtney was the first to lift it to her lips and suck in the burning weed, then glance over at Ginny’s shocked expression and grin, smoke curling up from her gorgeous red lips.

“Oh don’t worry Ginny. It’ll be fun. We don’t do this every session. Just every once in a while to relax.”

Ginny watched with apprehension as the pipe made its way to her. The other girls seemed to be enjoying themselves tremendously as they each took a hit. Then the pipe was in Ginny’s hands. She held it nervously, hands shaking.

And suddenly she remembered that none of this was real - it was just another fantasy for the damn show she was in.

Enthusiastically, almost angrily, she lifted the pipe to her mouth and sucked it in - then followed it with a coughing fit as the hot smoke filled her lungs, passing it along to the next girl as the rest of them laughed at her respiratory distress. She smiled at the generally friendly laughter, gasping through teary eyes at the girls.

By the second round, she had gotten the hang of it, and took a slightly less dramatic suck on the pipe.

By the third round, Ginny was staring to giggle hysterically at well, at pretty much anything. The girls had started to chatter about various topics and ultimately started to drift towards sex. They were surprisingly naive, Ginny thought to herself. She’d always assumed the cheerleading squad had been having tons of sex all the time, but it seemed like most of them had at most just sucked a cock or two - or at least that was all they were admitting to. Ginny’s mind drifted over her previous challenge and she shuddered at the memory of how many guys had fucked her. The truth was, if she was being honest with herself, she had realized through the competition that she preferred pussy over cock, really

“Wh-what?”

Ginny blinked, and suddenly realized that all the girls were staring at her. Suddenly she felt a flush come over her, as she realized that under the influence of the pot, she’d just said that last part out loud.

“I um,” Ginny stammered out, head spinning from the drug.

“Ginny you’ve you know - with a girl?”

Ginny looked at the shocked eyes of the various girls surrounding her - and then lifted her chin.

“Y-yeah,” she stammered out, sounding much more girlish than she’d intended, “So what?”

The other girls stared at her, and Ginny started to blush even more as they leaned into each other and started to whisper and giggle. Ginny shook her head, trying to shake off the haze of the pot and pull together some sort of response before they could make fun of her

“Well,” Courtney said, sternly, “I think Ginny should give us a demonstration. What do you girls think?”

There was a rolling titter of laughter and agreement.

“Wh-what?” Ginny said, any retort lost in the haze and surprise.

Courtney grinned - suddenly looking a lot less friendly and a lot more like the cheerleaders Ginny remembered. She licked her lips - and pointed to the side. Ginny looked where she was indicating.

One of the girls - a slightly heavier, short, large-breasted brunette with curly black hair - had passed out from the pot. She lay on her back, snoring softly, pale legs spread unconsciously beneath her skirt. Ginny looked up at Courtney with confused, pleading eyes.

“That’s right,” Courtney said, with that grin, “Since you’ve got so much practice, if you want to be on this squad, go show your skills on little Liz, there”

Ginny stared at Courtney for a few moments, her stomach knotting up. Intellectually, she knew she didn’t care, that this was all fake anyway. But - somewhere inside, the thought of being kicked off the cheerleading squad made Ginny feel like she was going to be sick. She couldn’t let that happen

With a small whimper, she crawled to all fours and moved over to the sleeping girl. (For some unknown reason, the knowledge swirls into her mind that Liz is a pastor’s daughter - uptight and deeply conservative.) With shaking hands, Ginny lifts Liz’s skirt slowly, sliding it upwards over the red inner fabric of the cheerleading skirt. Then, with a hard swallow, Ginny reached down, and gently pulls the panties to one side, as she’d done with her own for Diana in the car.

Liz lets out a soft moan, and shifts - then resumes snoring softly.

Ginny stares down at the teen’s pussy, covered in black curls and pink against her pale white skin. She tries to ignore it, but a rush of aroused hunger ripples through Ginny’s teenaged body.

And then she closes her eyes and lowers her mouth to the sleeping girl’s pussy.

Liz lets out a soft moan - but still doesn’t wake, even as Ginny begins to tease her pussy lips with her tongue. After a few moments, a sudden rush of saltiness fills Ginny’s mouth, and she realizes the girl has started to get wet. Very wet.

“can’t believe she’s really”

“that’s gross!”

“oh my god - Liz likes it”

“didn’t think she’d actually”

Ginny’s eyes pop open as she realizes the other girls have all clustered around her - and from their shocked voices, it’s pretty clear that none of them thought she was serious. A sudden rush of humiliation goes through her as she realizes that Courtney was teasing her - and now she started going down on one of the other girls! Ginny should stop - she wants to stop, but

The now very wet Liz tastes so nice.

Ginny blinks away tears of humiliation as she realizes that she can’t stop. Her little body seems addicted to the cunt in her mouth. With a small whimper, she continues to slurp at her while the rest of them watch the display in fascination. Her tongue begins to tease at the black-haired girl’s clit, eliciting another moan from the sleeping girl, and giggles and gasps from her audience.

Suddenly Liz moans, and her eyes flicker open - then shoot wide.

“Wha-what’s oh god what’s ha-ha-huk-huk-HUK! HUK! HUK! HUK! HUK!!!!”

Liz’s initial bleary protest rapidly deteriorates to a chirping, thrashing orgasm, as the curvy little teen begins to cum from Ginny’s questing tongue. The black-haired teen has a look of utter shock on her face as she experiences what is the very religious girl’s very first orgasm. Finally, the curly-haired brunette’s arched back falls to the floor and she gasps as she shakes uncontrollably for a few moments. Then she lifts her head and looks down to see the blonde teen between her thighs, and then scrabbles back with a horrified expression.

“Oh my god,” she moans, and then starts to cry softly, “Wh-what? Oh god get away! What the fuck! What are you - that’s sick!”

The other girls burst out in peals of laughter as the curvy brunette’s eyes run over with tears and she pulls her panties back into place - over a very wet, messy set of black curls. Ginny starts to straighten up, her face glistening with Liz’s pussy juice

“Oh my god!”

“Look at that!”

Ginny turns to look over her shoulders - and sees all the girls staring under her skirt. Quickly she jumps to her feet, burning with shame as she brushes her skirt down, imagining that they can only be looking at

“Ginny - lift up your skirt.”

Ginny turns, face bright red, to look at Courtney, towering over her imperiously with arms crossed. She looks up at the cheerleading captain.

“Please,” she whispers in humiliation. Courtney scowls.

Ginny lowers her eyes, biting her lip - and lifts her cheerleading skirt.

She is immediately surrounded by titters of laughter as the girls look and see that Ginny’s own panties are drenched. She is so wet that she is dripping down her thighs, into her socks and onto her shoes. Ginny lets out a small sob - she’s unbelievably humiliated and has no idea why she’s this impossibly wet. She realizes she’d started to feel it while she was licking Liz, but was so into the other girl’s pussy she barely noticed it as it dripped down her thighs.

“Oh my god!”

“That’s disgusting!”

Courtney holds up a hand and the girls stop, except for some giggling, and Liz’s soft sobs. The severe brunette glares down at Ginny.

“I won’t have any dirty lezzies on my team. Take off your outfit, Ginny.”

“What?” Ginny sobs, looking up with red eyes, “Please - no! I’m not a lezzie! I swear! I -”

“Take. Off. That. Uniform.”

Ginny lets out a sob - and suddenly, just like Diana had when Ginny had given her orders, she moves to obey the older girl. She shrugs out of the top, letting it slide down and reveal her flat, braless chest. Then lifts her leg to let the whole thing slide down - hitting the floor with a wet plop that makes her shudder in humiliation and draws laughter from her audience. Soon she is standing there in nothing but her socks and shoes, cheerleading outfit around her ankles, continuing to protest in soft sobs.

“Please please don’t kick me off the team! I swear! I’m not a lezzie! I like boys! Please I’ll do anything”

Courtney stares at the crying, naked blonde teen. Then her eyebrow raises.

“You like boys, huh?”

Ginny nods vigorously, choking out a sob.

“Y-Yes! I do! I promise.”

“You want a boy?”

“Y-yes,” Ginny whimpers.

“Say it.”

Ginny pauses for a moment, confused. Then whimpers.

“I - I want a boy.”

“What do you want about a boy?” Courtney asks, smiling evilly at the naked blonde. The other girls cluster around, fascinated.

“I,” Ginny swallows - even though deep inside she knows she’s a mature woman, every one of her reactions is that of a terrified, virginal teen. Her stomach knots as she forces out the words, “I I like a boy’s thing.”

There are peals of laughter around her, and she blushes even deeper scarlet. Courtney rolls her eyes.

“You can’t even say it! No way you are anything other than a little lezzie.”

“NO!” Ginny sobs, “I I like p-penis”

“Ewwwww!!”

“Grody!”

“No girl who likes it calls it that,” sneers Courtney. Ginny stares up at her, and then swallows.

“C-cock?” she whimpers in a small voice, and there’s another rolling wave of giggles. Courtney just raises an eyebrow again.

“I,” Ginny chokes, and then sobs out, “I - I like cock.”

Courtney grins at the vicious laughter surrounding them.

“You do?”

“Yes,” sobs Ginny, desperate, “I love cock. That’s all I want is c-cock!”

“Really?”

Ginny sobs, mortified, and just nods.

“You want to be back on the squad, you’re going to have to prove it.”

“Wh-what?” Ginny whimpers, blinking back tears.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.