Frenzied Fantasies - Cover

Frenzied Fantasies

Copyright© 2017 by wandrer

Episode 8

Sex Story: Episode 8 - A number of contestants sign up for a mysterious new reality TV show. Their lives (and their bodies and minds) will never be the same again. (Warning: this one gets pretty weird and extreme as it goes along...) ----- Old School story codes: FF+, MF+, tf, humil, bst, preg, gang, object, be, magic, bimbo, time travel, etc, etc (pretty much everything)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Furry   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Transformation  

House of Dreams - Kay’s Story

“Zara Noel Bandant! What on earth do you think you are doing?”

Zara jolts with horror at the sound of her mother’s voice, then squirms and tries to jump up and get out of of the bar booth where she is sitting. Her huge breasts throw her off balance, though, as they bounce and press against the table, almost knocking over the beer she has been nursing. Her boyfriend, Luke, catches it before it can spill and his eyes meet hers, wide with distress.

She turns to look up with horror as her mother comes to stand over her at the end of the table in the full bar, staring daggers at Zara where she is sitting.

“Mom! I - I can explain! I”

Suddenly Zara blinks as the room swims - and memories come flooding back.

Mom? Wait - she’s not Zara. She’s Kay!

For a few moments, she is dizzied by two pairs of memories fighting for supremacy in her head - one set saying that she is Zara, out with her friends and boyfriend in the bar they snuck into with fake IDs, telling her mother she was going to stay at her friend Kelsey’s house. (Kelsey, the pretty blonde in the corner, is currently squirming down, trying to hide behind her own boyfriend in the hopes that maybe Mrs. Bandant won’t notice her and tell her mother )

But the other pair of memories - the other pair says that she is Kay Bandant, Zara’s mother, and that the middle-aged woman standing in front of her is actually Zara, in her mother’s body. From that crazy sex show they’ve been trapped in. Yes - yes, that’s the real her!

She stumbles against the table as her real memories struggle to the surface, the dizziness slowly starting to fade.

“What the fuck?” she mutters, pulling herself back up.

What did you say?! Are you drunk, young lady?!”

Kay - yes, she is definitely Kay though her daughter’s body still feels weird to her - straightens up and glares back at well, at herself even though she knows it is really Zara in there. The sensation is bizarre - truth be told in that previous challenge (she shivers - trying to tell herself it is with horror at the memory, but she blushes as she feels her nipples harden under her t-shirt).

“What are you doing?” she hisses at her daughter, “Stop screwing around!”

Zara’s head jerks back in anger, and Kay has to fight the urge to take a step back and fight down an involuntary surge of daughterly fear (so that’s what I look like when I’m pissed, she thinks).

“Are you talking back to me?!” her mother shouts, “I swear, I will put you over my knee right here!”

Kay now has to fight down a sudden teenage surge of embarrassment at being shouted at in front of her friends, but after a brief moment, she gets her composure back, matching her daughter glare for glare. She feels her own anger rising, and sees Zara’s doing the same.

“Now you listen to me, young lady!”

“Now you listen to me, young lady!”

Kay stops in shock as she and her daughter (in her body) spit out the exact same angry phrase in the exact same tone of voice at the exact same time. A sudden thrill of confused fear goes through her, as she scowls.

“Wait - do you actually think that you’re OW!”

Kay is cut off with a yelp of pain as the older Zara reaches out and angrily grabs her arm. She is too surprised and confused to struggle at first - which quickly makes it too late as Zara reaches over and grabs a chair from the table, spinning it around.

“OK, that is it! I warned you!”

Kay has a sudden much more real surge of fear - if Zara really doesn’t know who she is and she’s actually stronger than Kay is in her daughter’s body, not to mention these ridiculous breasts that she can’t seem to get the hang of moving around with in her otherwise petite form. She tries to pull her arm away as Zara sits down on the chair.

“Wait - Zara Kay Mom! Argh! This isn’t right!”

“Don’t you say one more word until I’m finished with you!”

Suddenly Kay’s mouth snaps shut. Her eyes bug out in shock - she can’t speak! She makes a frustrated moan, eyes wide with horror - and then yelps wordlessly again as Zara yanks her forward. Almost immediately, her large swinging breasts throw her off balance - and she falls forward, bouncing onto Zara’s (her own) lap, her big breasts slapping against Zara’s jeans as she falls.

Wait - Zara can’t really mean that she’s going to

Kay yelps again, struggling as she feels her daughter’s hand grab the back of her tight little shorts - and yank them down, along with her panties! The cool air of the bar suddenly plays over her bottom and and her exposed crotch, as Zara yanks them down around her ankles.

“Unh! Unnh!” Kay moans in protest, still unable to speak coherently. She squirms against her daughter’s lap, fighting down the humiliation of being depantsed in the bar in front of her friends - wait, not her friends! Not real! This isn’t...

<THWACK!>

“AHHHHHH!”

Kay suddenly jerks and screams in pain as her daughter’s hand flies down and slaps into her bottom, the sound shockingly loud in the suddenly quiet room. She hears her friends make horrified giggles, and this time can’t fight back the teenage humiliation. Tears well in her eyes as she struggles - but Zara holds her fast, her arm pinned behind her.

<TWHACK!>

“ANNNNHHHH!!”

<THWACK! THWACK!>

“NGGGGGGGHHHH!!!”

Now Kay is sobbing, her ass stinging horribly as her mother (daughter! daughter!) spanks her over her knee in front of the whole bar. She cah hear more muttering and laughing around her as people are clearly gathering to watch the spectacle. Worse - as she bounces against her daughter’s lap, her huge breasts are straining against their too-small bra, sliding upwards into her tight t-shirt. While everyone watches.

The humiliation is almost unbearable, as is the pain

The pain...

Suddenly she realizes that while there is still considerable pain she is starting to tingle between her legs. And not just a little bit. Not just a little bit at all. Each thwack makes it more maddening - and her noises go from squeals of pain to lower grunts, even though she is still sobbing. What is wrong with her? She can’t possibly be getting turned on by this?

“<THWACK!> UNNGG! <THWACK!> UNNNN! <THWACK> NNNNHHHH! <THWACK> NNNNN!”

Oh god - oh god she can feel the cool air against the wetness between her legs. She has to get Zara to stop. She has to

“<THWACK!>”

“UNNNHHH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!! UNHHHHHH!! UNNNNNNNH!!!!”

There is a sudden wet sound - and an eruption of gasps and squeals and shocked yells around her - but Kay can barely even notice them as she squeals in explosive pleasure. Vaguely, distantly, she realizes she can feel wetness splattering across her thighs, and dripping down her legs. Zara squirted when she

“Oh my god,” she heard Kelsey moan in a horrified voice, “Oh my god - did Zara just cum?!”

Kay jerks involuntarily in her daughter’s lap. The spanking stopped but her body can’t stop spasming from her orgasm - she jerks like a puppet having its strings yanked, sobbing and still squirting a little. Her breasts had flopped free of the bra now (it had apparently snapped from the strain) - and the tight t-shirt slid up, leaving her huge tits hanging almost to the floor.

Kay chokes out sobs, whether from humiliation, or anger, or the exhaustion from one of the most intense orgasms she’d ever experienced, she couldn’t say. Kay’s normally pale bare ass is bright red from the spanking she’d received. Her teenaged body is still shuddering - including her pink pussy, twitching visibly as juices dribble out of her. The room is abuzz with giggles and shocked voices, watching the display.

“Oh m-my g-god,” Kay sobs, struggling to pull herself upwards, her body barely under her control. She blinks as she realizes she can speak again - but suddenly she lets out a yelp of pain as her daughter grabs her hair and pulls her up. Kay rolls over as she is guided by the pull on her hair, and finds herself looking up at her own face, sneering in infuriated disgust.

“You little slut!”

Zara stares down at her in shock, her hand and arm dripping from where Kay squirted all over her. She looks down at Kay’s huge tits, dangling freely with rock-hard nipples, and then shakes her head, staring at Kay’s sobbing face. Kay can’t seem to get her crying under control, hiccuping and gasping uncontrollably.

God - what are you?” Zara says, rolling her eyes in an all-too familiar expression to Kay - though she’s used to being on the other side, “A little slut, who cums from being spanked by her mother? Or a little baby who can’t stop crying?”

Kay struggles to turn her sobs into a growl, to tell Zara to fuck off, and how much trouble she is going to be in - why doesn’t Zara remember who she is?!! - but all that she manages is a sobbing grimace.

“Well, if you’re going to act like a little baby, then maybe we should show your friends and all these people that that’s what you are.”

Kay stares upwards as she watches her daughter in her body reach up and yank down her own top - a black half-top, coming up over the bottom of her own large fake breasts. The room gasps at the sight of her two too-perfectly-spherical breasts, but Kay is mostly just trying to figure out what her daughter is doing.

Suddenly, Zara shows her - lifting Kay’s head up and smashing her mouth into her own (also hard) nipple! Kay makes a muffled squeal of protest, her face pressed into the firm flesh of her own large breast. She tries to turn her head

“Go on, little Zara - show them all how you like to get your little drinky drink from Mommy.”

What the fuck is she talking about? Kay thinks in a panic, She is certainly not going to

Suddenly, unbidden, her mouth opens and wraps around Zara’s - her - nipple! She squeals again, but she can’t seem to stop herself! She begins to suck on her daughter’s nipple...

And makes a third, horrified squeal as suddenly her mouth fills with warm milk!

Kay moans in horror - but can’t stop sucking or from gulping down the milk filling her mouth. Her own milk. Her stomach turns at the thought of what she’s doing - when Zara was born, her then-husband had tried to get her to drink her own milk (he thought it was kinky), and she’d been utterly disgusted by the idea.

And here she was, sucking on her own tit in her daughter’s body, gulping it down.

She had to get away! She had to stop this disgusting she

As she sucked, though, a strange lassitude fell over her. After a few moments, she didn’t feel like fighting any more. And when Zara let go of her hair, she continued to suck milk from her nipple, lifting a hand to clutch at Zara’s breast as she did.

“That’s right suck down Mommy’s magic titty milk. It makes you nice and pliant, doesn’t it?”

Kay made a soft moan, and continued gulping down the warm, sweet milk, no longer remembering why she had been struggling so.

Zara looked around the bar, where a cluster of people were watching the two gorgeous women with fascination, and then up at her friends, staring at “Zara” laying on her mother’s lap, drinking milk from her tits, still dripping from where she’d cum everywhere. Zara’s eyes fell on Luke - who was staring quite intently at the scene.

“What’s the matter, Luke? Getting a little hot and bothered watching your girlfriend like this?”

Luke jumps, and blushes furiously.

“Or maybe,” Zara says with an evil grin, “Maybe you want a suck too?”

She cups her hand under her still-free right tit, milk beginning to dribble out of her nipple - and it is quite clear where Luke is staring.

Zara laughs - and pulls Kay’s mouth away from her tit. The huge-titted teen’s eyes are glazed over as milk dribbles out of her mouth, and she slowly slides off of Zara’s lap onto the floor as Zara stands up. Kay kneels there, swaying seemingly drunkenly and blinking slowly as her “mother” walks over to the table, and leans forward, her large tits dangling in front of Luke’s face.

“Go on, Luke,” Zara breathes, “You know you want a taste”

Luke makes a soft moan, and then his nostrils flare - and he leans forward and starts to suck on his girlfriend’s mother’s nipple, obviously beginning to gulp down her milk.

“Oh god,” moans Kelsey in horror, shrinking away.

Zara turns on her, eyes flashing.

“What’s the matter, Kelsey? You think you’re better than my daughter? Or your boyfriend is better than hers?”

“No - I”

Zara glances down at Kelsey’s boyfriend.

“Ever wanted to make her do anything you want? Just get a little of my milk and hold it under her nose.”

The boy looks back and forth between the older woman with the dripping tit, and his blond girlfriend. Then he reaches up and catches a few drips of Zara’s milk.

“Tommy, what are you doing?! Don’t you dare do that”

Kelsey’s whimpered protest trails off as Tommy does as he was instructed - and suddenly his girlfriend is leaning in to smell the wetness on his fingers. Zara nods at his glance upward - and he pulls his fingers along, moving out of the way, until Kelsey’s face is just inches from Zara’s tit, next to Luke’s sucking mouth on the other side.

“No please,” Kelsey breathes in a flat voice, but then wraps her mouth around Zara’s other nipple and begins to gulp.

Zara makes a small moan of pleasure, and just stands there for a minute while the two teens suck on her nipples. Then she pulls her right tit back, pushing on Luke’s head. His eyes are glazed like Kay’s as he blinks up at her. She reaches down to grab his chin.

“Now then, Luke - tell me. Have you been fucking my daughter?”

“N-no”

Zara’s eyes go wide in surprise.

“Really? Why not?”

“Sh-she wanted to wait”

Zara snickers, glancing over her shoulder at her largely naked daughter, big tits out and pussy still dripping as she sways drunkenly. A small crowd of mostly - though not entirely - men have collected around them, staring at the pretty, busty, dazed teen.

“And you’ve been letting her cock-block you?” Zara tsk-tsks, while she absently strokes Kelsey’s hair. The blonde lets out a soft whimper.

“Tell you what Luke,” Zara says with a smirk, “Since she’s been such a bad girl anyway, I’m going to let you have some fun. What is the thing you want her to do the most?”

Luke moans softly, glancing down at his dazed girlfriend (or the girl he thinks is his girlfriend) and then says in that drugged voice:

“Lick pussy.”

Zara laughs.

“You want to lick her pussy? Well, I guess she’s a lucky girl then”

“Nooo,” Luke says, shaking his head, and Zara’s eyes widen.

“Oh - you want her to lick pussy! Oh Luke, are you a little voyeur? You want to watch your girlfriend to nasty things? I’ll bet you even like it better that it’s in public like this, don’t you?”

Luke lets out a little moan, clearly trying to fight whatever the effect of the milk is, but instead just nods, blushing.

“Well I did promise I suppose. Poor Zara - her first time is going to be with a girl. OK then Luke - whose pussy do you want her to lick? I’m sure we can find a volunteer in here”

Luke draws a sharp breath, and then lets out a soft whimper.

“Y-yours.”

This time Zara lets out a small gasp - as do a few of the onlookers - and actually looks a little shocked.

“Oh my - Luke, you are a nasty one! You really want to make her lick her mother’s pussy?”

Luke groans and then nods again, face bright red.

Zara shrugs.

“Well, I promised I guess. Oh dear Kelsey - you’d better stop. Otherwise you might have some of the weird side effects my daughter has from drinking too much.”

Zara pulls her nipple from Kelsey’s mouth with a slurping pop and gently pushes the blonde away. She too is completely glazed over. Her boyfriend is staring at her, clearly struggling with himself for what he’s just done to his pretty little girlfriend. But Zara reaches down and grabs the blonde’s chin, tilting her head upward. Kelsey’s blue eyes stare dully at her, and a dribble of milk runs down her chin as she drools.

“Now, Kelsey - you belong to little Tommy here, OK? You will do absolutely anything he tells you, no matter what. Right?”

“Yesssss,” Kelsey breathes.

“Good girl. Enjoy, Tommy. I would figure out what you want to do with her quickly - you have about ten to fifteen minutes to give her instructions before this wears off. After that she’ll be able to think on her own again.”

Zara hands the blonde teen’s hand over to her boyfriend, who leads her off to the side, staring at her as though he is waiting for her explode or burst into laughter, showing this is all some elaborate prank. But she just follows him robotically. He licks his lips, staring at her.

Zara, meanwhile, turns to look at her still-kneeling daughter, then up at the arc of the hypnotized crowd. She smirks.

“Well, I guess you all are going to get quite a show.”

Turning back to Luke, she reaches down to the waist of her jeans. And then a small smile creeps over her lips as she sees Luke’s head snap from looking at her daughter to watching what Zara is doing. She begins to slowly, teasingly, unbutton her jeans. Luke draws a shuddering breath as her black and red lacy panties appear as she slowly unzips them.

“Why Luke,” she purrs, “Do you have the hots for your girlfriend’s mom?”

“Yessss,” Luke breathes, staring with hypnotized eyes at her fingers.

Kay snickers - and ever so slowly starts to shimmy out of her tight jeans and panties, sliding them down over her hips. Luke is practically drooling as he stares, moaning as she turns away just before her pussy comes into view. She teases him, wriggling her quite pert ass for her age, and showing off her tanned legs as she slides her pants off, followed by her shirt and bra which also fall to her ankles.

Then - slowly, deliberately, she turns and lifts one foot, encased in high black heels, to the table, giving Luke a lewd view of her pussy as she does so. Luke moans as she leans forward, her big impossibly perky tits resting on her right thigh as her long tanned left leg stretches down.

“Like what you see?” she breathes, thickly.

“Ohhhh god yessss,” Luke moans.

“You ready for what you asked for?”

Luke just groans, nodding. Zara glances down at the sizable bulge in his pants and smirks, then turns her head over her shoulder.

“Zara,” Zara says in a sharp voice, “Come lick mommy’s pussy.”

Kay jerks at the sound of her own voice, blinking. Suddenly she’s able to think again, though it is through a thick haze in her brain. What is going on? What is happening?

Wait - what did Zara tell her to

With a moan, Kay finds herself turning and crawling over to where her daughter is standing, one foot up on the table, thighs spread wide. Luke is staring back and forth between them, looking dazed. Kay’s tits sway back and forth as she crawls, nipples almost brushing the floor.

And - and then she is beneath Zara’s spread legs, and tilts her pretty face to find herself looking up at her own pussy, from an angle that she’d never imagined she’d see it.

“Noooo,” she moans softly, but in that same flat voice Kelsey had earlier. And then she can’t speak again, but this time because she is sticking her tongue out, lifting it towards

Kay screams inside, awash in disgusted humiliation. She can’t believe some of the things she’s done during this competition - but the truth was she never really felt humiliated by them, even when she had done those things with Zara.

But this she’d tasted her own pussy before - both off her fingers, and even off of the cocks of guys she’d fucked, once in a while. But - the thought of her tongue sliding between her own pussy lips, her mouth filled with the raw taste of her own wet cunt somehow the thought was utterly horrifying to her. And worse those earlier memories - of herself as her daughter - those emotions were roaring to the surface now, and suddenly she knew how Zara felt. Forced uncontrollably to lick her mother’s own pussy.

Suddenly the smell hits her.

Her face is buried in her own cunt before she even realizes what she is doing. Zara’s body didn’t care how humiliated she felt, didn’t care that she was licking her own cunt or her mother’s cunt - all it knew was that it smelled pussy, and she HAD to lick it and suck it and slurp at it

Zara’s eyes had gone wide with shock at the suddenly enthusiastic tongue of her daughter slurping between her legs. She begins to grunt in pleasure, hips rocking back against the kneeling Kay’s face.

“Oh my - god - she’s - holy shit - really fucking - g-good at this!”

Kay whimpers as some modicum of her resistance struggles through both the lassitude from the milk and the insane need she has to lick pussy. But she can no more stop herself than she could will her heart to stop beating. Worse - she knows exactly where to lick, how hard and how soft, when to move her tongue she is licking her own pussy after all. So it isn’t long before

Zara screams, exploding into orgasm above her. Kay’s ears fill with the exact sounds she was making previously, when it had been her in that position. Her mouth fills with a gush of pussy juice that she gulps down, even as it runs down her face, dripping from her chin onto her big tits. Kay never really squirted like her daughter does - but she did run like a faucet when she came, as Zara was doing to her now.

Zara finally winds down from her orgasm - but Kay can’t stop. It’s no longer the instruction, but the addiction of her daughter’s body in full force. She continues to slurp and suck, even while Zara gasps above her. Zara leans forward to where Luke is staring at the display in front of him, his pants tented visibly now.

“Ohhhh Luke you liked watching that, didn’t you? Watching your girlfriend licking her mommy’s cunt till she came?”

He moans and nods. Zara grins at him nastily.

“You think I’m hot?”

He moans again, and nods, again.

“Hmmm let’s see who you like better. I am really horny now. So - it is up to you. You can come around and fuck me with that nice, hard cock of yours - but if you do you’re going to make my daughter public property. Forget being her first time - you’ll be lucky if you’re her twentieth.

“Or you can tell her to stop, and you can both just go.

“What’s it going to be, Luke? Be Mommy’s boytoy and let your girlfriend be made into the bar slut? Or save her and let her save herself for you?”

Luke groans, eyes wide and flicking from Kay’s naked body to her daughter’s face still buried in her pussy, tongue flicking out over her clit periodically. He struggles to his feet and stumbles out of the booth, clearly fighting himself

And then with a groan, shoves his jeans down, letting his cock spring free. He stumbles forward, eyes brimming with tears, as he inexpertly aims the tip of his large cock at his girlfriend’s mom’s pussy, sliding across his girlfriend’s hair and forehead as he does so.

With a snicker, Zara lowers her leg from the table and bends over at the waist, reaching back to guide him forward - and then groans loudly as the boy finds her cunt at last, sliding in to the hilt in her incredibly wet hole.

Kay sobs - and continues licking her own cunt, now lapping at the cock sliding in and out of it as well. Luke lets out an animalistic groan as he feels his little girlfriend’s tongue dragging along his shaft as it slides in and out of her mother’s pussy. Zara quickly begins to let out the long, grunting moans that used to be Kay’s fucknoises.

While Luke fucks Zara above her, Kay moans - and a choked sob escapes her lips. For some reason, emotions of humiliation and disgust and burning jealousy are coursing through her and she has no idea why. She feels miserable jealousy, lapping at her boyfriends cock sliding in and out of her mother’s pussy - except that it’s not her mother’s pussy! She feels disgust at the idea of licking a pussy at all (not to mention her own) - except that she’s done it before, so why is it so horrifying to her now, the self-loathing and humiliation knotting her stomach.

Slowly she realizes - she’s not feeling her emotions she’s feeling Zara’s.

And then a flood of very real horror flows through her - as she remembers her guilty delight at making her daughter lick her used pussy repeatedly and this is something like how she must have felt.

She doesn’t have long to reflect on her sin, however, as suddenly Luke moans - and the flavor of her pussy changes, growing salty sweet, as his cum joins Zara’s pussy juices on his cock. An explosion of need erupts in Kay as she involuntarily tilts her mouth further upward, shoving her nose into her own cunt as she desperately tries to suck the cum from her pussy around Luke’s thrusting cock.

Suddenly Luke pulls away - and Kay begins to gulp at the rush of cum from Zara’s cunt, making small animalistic whimpers and whines, as her body is overwhelmed with the addiction the Kick had left her daughter with. Any thoughts of anything but licking cunt and cum are erased in her abject need, and Zara begins to moan in another orgasm as the teen face between her legs slurps and sucks at her pussy.

It is only when the pussy is suddenly pulled away from her that Kay begins to blink, dazed, and realizes she must have been licking her own cum-filled cunt for several minutes now. Her teenaged body is ablaze with need and lust. She looks up at herself towering over her, blinking away the haze.

“Oh my Zara, you are very good at licking pussy - and so enthusiastic! Are you sure you’re not a little dyke?”

A sudden ripple of laughter, and Kay looks up - and is overwhelmed with a rush of humiliation as she sees the dozens of people watching the spectacle. She struggles to fight it down - she shouldn’t feel embarrassed about this! She should revel in it! - but finds herself bursting into tears, overwhelmed by her teenaged embarrassment.

“I - I’m I’m not your daughter, you slut!” she manages to sob out, “I’m n-not Zara, I’m -”

She’s cut off as Zara grabs her face, anger flaring in her eyes behind another sneer - and Kay finds herself cringing away, pathetically.

“You know you’re right. You’re not Zara. No daughter of mine would be so pathetic. You know I think you need a new name”

Kay cringes away as Zara lifts a dripping nipple to her mouth - but again the cloying smell grabs her and she finds herself once again slurping up milk from her own impossibly milk-laden tits. The hazy lassitude slowly fills her brain, while Zara smiles down at her with her own nasty smile.

“Boy - I’m probably giving you too much of this, aren’t I? It always makes you a little too pliable. Well, anyway - a new name new name”

Kay gulps down milk, as Zara taps her lip thoughtfully. Then Zara slowly grins.

“Your new name, from now on, is Fuckdoll. That’s all you can think of or refer to yourself as from now on. Concentrate on that for a little while, Fuckdoll.”

Zara pulls her nipple free, and Kay sits there again, dazed and humiliated. She makes a soft moan. As before, her eyes follow her daughter as she steps away, Luke’s cum still glistening on her thighs, but that is about all Kay can do.

As Kay sits there, Zara’s words start to echo in her head, growing louder and louder until they are all she can think of.

“Your name is Fuckdoll. Fuckdoll. You are Fuckdoll.”

She whimpers softly, her head shaking against the din inside it.

Zara, meanwhile turns away from her kneeling, swaying “daughter” for a moment, and turns to watch thoughtfully where Kelsey is sitting on the table in the next booth. The pretty blonde is on the floor, kneeling between Tommy’s legs with his quite large cock in her mouth. Tears roll down her cheeks as her head bobs up and down, while Tommy breathes heavily. He looks up and draws a shuddering gasp as he sees the hot, older, mostly naked Zara walking over to him.

“Having fun, Tommy?”

He swallows, staring at Zara’s large fake tits before glancing down at his whimpering girlfriend.

“Uh yeah I mean - it feels good, though-”

“Though what?”

“Well - I don’t know she just - I feel bad that she’s, you know”

Zara chuckles as she looks down at the bobbing blonde head.

“You don’t like that she’s crying?”

Tommy glances down at his girlfriend uncomfortably, and then nods quickly, blushing.

Zara smiles wickedly and then bends over at the waist to whisper into Kelsey’s ear (her smirk widens as she glances over to see Tommy taking in the older woman’s naked body and draw a sharp breath).

“Kelsey sweetie - you just looove sucking cock, don’t you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.