Frenzied Fantasies - Cover

Frenzied Fantasies

Copyright© 2017 by wandrer

Episode 5

Sex Story: Episode 5 - A number of contestants sign up for a mysterious new reality TV show. Their lives (and their bodies and minds) will never be the same again. (Warning: this one gets pretty weird and extreme as it goes along...) ----- Old School story codes: FF+, MF+, tf, humil, bst, preg, gang, object, be, magic, bimbo, time travel, etc, etc (pretty much everything)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Furry   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Transformation  

House of Dreams Part 1

“Now,” says the Proprietor, looking around the naked and contestants in various states of humiliation, messiness, and self-doubt, “as I was saying before that small digression - let us discuss today’s show!”

He surveys the group with a grin, which falters as he realizes most of them are too distracted by last night’s self-inflicted humiliations to react strongly. His grin fades to a slightly irritated frown.

“Well then,” he says, clearing his throat, “I feel I should also mention that this time around, we’re going to try something new - including raising the stakes a bit.”

At that, several faces turn towards him with looks of horror - trying to imagine how the stakes could get any higher than they already are. He smiles again.

“I wondered if that might garner some attention. For this next challenge, you will be visiting one of our most popular locations - known within the organization as the House of Dreams. I wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise too much for you, however - in order for you to compete in this event, you’ll need to know at least a bit of what is going to happen.

“Each of you has, buried deep within you, your deepest, darkest fantasies. Even beyond those few we’ve been treated to so far - these are the things you would never tell another soul and in some cases you don’t even admit to yourself. You fear them, you dream about them sometimes you might see them in your mind’s eye as you pleasure yourself but regardless of how suppressed they may be, how much you won’t admit it to yourself, how much you wish it wasn’t the case how much, indeed, you may be completely unaware of them, hidden deep within your psyche as they may be - regardless of all these points, they are the things that make you smolder with forbidden excitement. Some of them are simple some of them are deliciously complex and bizarre.”

He smiles darkly - all eyes are now on him, with varying degrees of worry reflected in them.

“However - while simply exposing these deepest, most forbidden desires would be interesting in and of itself it wouldn’t really be a challenge in any meaningful way. So instead, you are going to get to enjoy and guess at the desires of all the other contestants.

“Each of you will find yourself exposed to the desires of one of the others for a time, after which those of you who remain in the competition will come together, and guess whose fantasy you have been granted. Guess correctly, and the fantasy returns to its proper owner. Guess incorrectly, and it is yours to keep.”

There are several murmurs that threaten to turn into questions, but he holds up his hand with a glare, silencing the group.

“As I mentioned - the stakes are a bit higher this time around. Anyone who guesses correctly whose fantasy they have in this next challenge is at least guaranteed that, when we are finished, they will be able to leave Frenzied Fantasies at the conclusion of our show, even if they don’t win the competition.”

There are some gasps and noises of shock at this, as well as a dismayed moan from Diana, realizing the implication for those who have been eliminated already. The Proprietor pauses for a moment, and then smiles his thin, menacing smile.

“However, anyone who is eliminated during today’s event will leave the competition as they are at the end of the day - and will become the property of those who move on to the final round do with as they please. Now”

“What?!” chokes out Jane, eyes flashing with fear and anger as something inside her snaps. The Proprietor scowls darkly as she cuts him off, but the redhead doesn’t seem to notice the dangerous expression, and continues angrily.

“You can’t do that,” she says in furious sob. Dani, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand, looks over at the Proprietor, taking in his glare.

“Jane!” she whimpers, “Stop! Just be quiet!”

“No!” growls Jane at her former husband, then looks back at the Proprietor with wild eyes, “You can’t treat us like we’re sheep! Or or”

Jane coughs, blinking, as the Proprietor smiles darkly.

“I’m sorry dear, what were you saying?”

“Y-y-you c-c,” stammers Jane, brows furrowing in distress as she clearly increasingly struggles to speak, “Wh-wha? I-c-caahh-aaaa-b-b-baaaaahhh! Baaaaa-aa-aaa-aaa! Baaaa-aaa-aaa!”

Jane’s eyes go wide with horror, as suddenly she bleats loudly, sounding well, like a sheep. In a panic, she begins to cry and tries to yell something but all that comes from her mouth are increasingly pathetic bleats.

The Proprietor walks over to the terrified redhead. Jane starts to back away and then stumbles, falling into a sitting position with a loud “ba-aaaa!” of shock, her large soft breasts bouncing around and slapping against her chest as she falls. She looks up at him with wide, tear-filled eyes, baaaing in a pleading tone as she sits, legs splayed wide in a humiliating pose. The rest of the contestants stare at her, open-mouthed in horror, dismay, and - in a couple of instances - what might be blushing fascination.

“I grow tired of being interrupted by your bleating. Like sheep, you said? Yes. Exactly like sheep. And getting more so every moment.”

Jane bleats again - and then stops suddenly. She looks down at her feet and then frantically lifts her hands to her face. Or what used to be her hands and feet, but are now dainty sheep’s hooves, with dark reddish fur beginning to spread up her ankles and wrists.

Tears streaming down her cheeks, Jane looks up and bleats loudly, the sheep equivalent of a scream of terror, pathetically adorable in her new form.

“Hmmm,” the Proprietor says with an evil smirk, “I can see it may take more than that to shut you up. I’ll tell you what, my dear - if you fill your mouth with your lovely new cock, you can halt your transformation. The cure for your affliction is a belly full of your own cum.”

Jane makes a strangled bleat and looks down at her once again hard cock, still glistening and messy from its recent adventures in her friend Diana’s pussy and ass. She looks up with a sickened expression and baa-aa’s pathetically, clearly begging for mercy. The Proprietor simply raises an eyebrow.

“I’m sorry, I don’t understand sheep. I’d hurry though - you don’t have long before you really are just a cute little sheep.”

Jane looks down and realizes that her wrists and ankles are increasingly transforming into red-furred sheep’s legs. With a long, miserable bleat, she leans forward. Her large breasts slide along her thighs as she folds herself down, down, choking back a sob and then lifts her eyes in an angry glare at a giggle from Ginny. The blonde tries to stifle her laughter innocently down at the redhead, now exhibiting the impossible flexibility the little blonde woman was given. But when Jane lets out an angry bleat - and then turns bright red in humiliation - the blonde can’t help herself and doubles over with laughter.

“Ginny stop it,” Dani hisses angrily, “Leave her alone.”

Ginny straightens with a look of surprise as she turns towards the tiny redheaded woman.

“You - you can’t seriously be defending her? After how she treated you?”

Dani tries to scowl, but on her cute face it mostly comes across as a pout. Ginny shakes her head in disbelief, and then looks back at Jane - and laughs again, her hand going to her mouth. Jane is staring at her cock from a few inches away, nose wrinkled in disgust at the scent of Diana on her sloppy cock and glances up again at another of Ginny’s laughs with a miserable expression.

“Oh, Jane honey,” Ginny giggles, “You’d better hurry

Jane looks up at her in confusion, and then over at her former husband as the small woman makes a choked noise looking down at her. Jane makes a pathetic pleading baaa, trying to understand what everyone is looking at, as one of her ears twitches then her eyes widen in horror at the sensation.

Jane’s straight red hair has rapidly rolled up into little sheeplike red curls, from which cute sheep ears protrude, twitching periodically. Her face has begun to change as well, widening slightly and her nose flattening, giving her a cute, sheeplike look - especially with her just slightly too-big eyes, blinking in dismay at the strange feeling from her body.

“Baa-aaa-aaa!” Jane moans, as the various contestants gasp at her increasing transformation. She swallows and the leans forward again with a whimper. Humiliated tears run down her cheeks as her cute, sheep-like nose twitches at the smell of Diana’s sex on her cock. Trembling, she opens her mouth wide and then slides her lips onto her own rigid cock.

Jane makes a mixed, muffled bleat around her cock - a gagging noise at the taste but a clear sound of pleasure from the feeling. She closes her eyes, and as her head begins to slowly bob up and down on her cock, her small muffled grunts and baas begin to shift quite clearly into the pleasure category.

For a few moments, the room is silent but for Jane’s moans and slurping at herself.

Then the Proprietor clears his throat again.

“Now then - as I was saying: Given your seeming inability to keep your hands - and other appendages - to yourselves last night, you are all hardly fit for entertaining. But fortunately, you will find yourselves much refreshed upon your arrival in the House of Dreams, I expect.

“For this challenge, you will find yourselves paired up with those you came with,” he makes a small cough at his double entendre, “arrived with, I should say more appropriately. Ah - that means, Diana, that you and Ginny will be a pair for this challenge,” he says, visibly crushing Diana’s sudden hopeful attentiveness, and drawing a disappointed and annoyed look from Ginny at the dark-skinned woman.

“Now, if there are no further -”

Before he can complete his sentence, Jane suddenly begins to squeal and bleat loudly around her cock, which she has managed to take all the way into her throat, her nose almost against the damp lips of her pussy beneath it. She is clearly cumming, gulping down her own hot cum as fast as it spurts into her waiting mouth. Suddenly she makes a choking sound and pulls her head back - only to be blasted across her face and hair by one final large splatter of her own cum, eliciting a loud bleat of surprise.

“- ahem questions? No? Jane - anything further to say?”

Jane, cum dripping down her face, unfolds herself slowly, looking utterly horrified and humiliated. She rolls over and pulls herself up onto all fours and then suddenly looks up at the Proprietor in dismay.

“Baaaa! Baa-aaa-aaaa! Baaaaa!!”

Jane bleats loudly - for she is still very much a sheep. Her arms and legs are entirely the hooved legs of an oddly-colored sheep, and her face and hair retain their strange partial transformation. Her torso is still mostly hers - her large tits hang down with her nipples almost touching the floor between her stubby front legs, and her semi-hard cock (still dribbling slightly) dangles beneath her very human ass and pussy, which curve and flow into her short hind legs.

“Baaaaaaaaaaaa! Baaaaaaaaaa!” Jane bleats up at him in a begging tone, eyes wide as tears stream down her cheeks.

The Proprietor responds to her panicked bleats with a smirk, then kneels down in front of her.

“No Jane dear - are you going to be good from now on, or shall I sell you to one of our New Zealand members who owns a sheep farm?

Jane makes a strangled noise of horror, followed by a pathetically submissive bleat.

And then suddenly, she is herself again (plus her husband’s addition, of course). The Proprietor stands up while the redhead remains where she is, kneeling naked on all fours and sobbing incoherently while her tits sway and jiggle beneath her.

“Excellent. And now, I believe that we are ready. If someone could help Jane up?”

Dani steps forward, reaching for her wife’s arm on the floor. Jane looks up through red eyes, filled with surprise at Dani’s sympathetic look, and shakily pulls herself up as the tiny woman that used to be her husband pulls weakly on her arm. Finally, Jane is standing - and Dani looks up at her wife, who is now as much taller than her as Dan used to be to Jane.

Suddenly, with a sob, Jane pulls Dani into a tight embrace, and both of them begin to cry softly. Dani trembles as Jane kisses the top of her head, sobbing into the tiny woman’s red hair while Dani is cuddled between Jane’s large breasts, crying softly.

“I’m sorry I’m sorry,” sobs Jane, “I love you, no matter what I’m so sorry”

The camera lingers on the touching scene for a moment. And then it takes the time to twist it ever so slightly, as ever seems the case on Frenzied Fantasies. First, by panning over Ginny, who is staring with jealous fury plastered on her face at Jane. Then at Jane, whose nose wrinkles and she pulls her head up with a jerk, realizing suddenly that Dani’s hair isn’t soaked with water. She looks over at Ginny with a horrified expression, and the blonde’s glare transforms into a cruel grin.

And then, the camera gently pans down - gently spinning around the very different bodies of the two naked, embracing redheads. As it passes Jane’s waist, it takes a moment to show her cock, stiffening unbidden against Dani’s soft belly while Jane begins to flush in embarrassment. And then around Dani’s pert little ass, and down to show her pale thighs which are positively dripping with wetness from her arousal - both currently from being cuddled against her wife’s voluptuous body at this new height, and also clearly from previously watching Jane’s transformation and humiliation.

“And with that touching moment,” the Proprietor says with a sardonic grin, “Let us proceed to round one, at the House of Dreams.”

The scene fades out for a moment, then back in on the Proprietor sitting in a large easy chair, staring at the camera.

“As a member in good standing of the Fantasy Frenzy clubs - well, except for you of course there now, don’t struggle with them I’m certain you’re going to enjoy your new life in our Shanghai club, as will your lovely wife and daughter you will all be very popular as triplets oh don’t beg - the range of potential punishments for providing evidence of our existence to the wrong people was quite clearly stated in your membership agreement. Should you persist we could quite easily place you all in your favorite club there you are, much quieter. There’s a good fellow. For a little while longer, anyway.”

The Proprietor pauses to take a sip from a glass of what appears to be water, and clears his throat.

“My apologies. As I was saying - the rest of you will, of course, recognize the House of Dreams one of our most popular destination spots for our members. As you know, visiting the House can be quite a different experience, depending on whether you visit it as a dreamer, or as a participant.”

“Our contestants tonight are, of course, all visiting as dreamers essentially, though the House has agreed to adjust its usual approach to fit our little competition. The others you see in this challenge, however they may appear thanks to the effects of the house, are mostly randomly selected members who were offered the opportunity to be part of this very first episode of the show - with the exception of a few of the sponsors of the contestants. Though of course, the contestants won’t know either of those things.

“Should you wish to be a participant in future episodes, please feel free to contact your designated agent for a spot.

“Now then - let’s proceed with round one”

Zara and Kay both stumble and catch themselves against the wall, as the scene suddenly shifts to a completely new location. As the two women pull themselves upright, looking around in dizzy confusion, the camera pans around them. They are standing at one end of a long, wood-paneled hallway. Behind them is a mirrored wall, displaying them as they pull themselves shakily back upright.

Zara turns to look at her mother with a mixture of disgust, betrayal, and humiliation, tears welling in her big brown eyes.

“How how could you?” she says in a whispered sob, “How could you make me do that?”

A look of miserable guilt flashes across Kay’s face. But then she pulls herself up, fighting her expression into a sterner look, despite the slightly haunted look in her eyes.

“What makes you think I made you do anything?”

“Wh-what?”

Kay straightens to her full height, and scowls at her daughter, becoming more confident in the lie.

“You started licking me while I was sleeping what was I supposed to do? I didn’t know if you needed to do that, or what was wrong with you!”

Zara stares at her angry mother open-mouthed, uncertainty creeping over her face with a humiliated flush.

“But I I I wouldn’t I mean I - I couldn’t stop”

“I know,” Kay says, a smile flickering briefly over her lips before disappearing again, as she reaches out and pokes her daughter in the middle of the fabric stretched over her huge tits, “And I let you lick me, even as disgusting as that is, just in case you”

Kay trails off, and stares at her finger in surprise - then looks up at her daughter, eyes widening as Zara suddenly looks different.

“Wait - how did you get oh my god what just happened?”

Zara - blushing deep crimson at the picture of herself her mother has painted - looks down, and then both turn to look at the mirror, eyes widening in shock.

Zara is indeed dressed - in fact, she appears as though she has been thoroughly cleaned, dressed, and made up sometime between the previous room and where they are now. The outfit she is wearing is suggestive, at best. She wears spiky black and red heels, from which emerge her pale slender ankles, encased in sheer stockings - alternating vertical black lines with see-through fabric. The stockings go up to mid-thigh, just shy of the bottom of the very short lacy red and black skirt she is wearing. Her belly is bare, her enormous breasts held up by an open black shirt tied in a knot - clearly the only thing holding the “shirt” together. One sharp tug and they will bounce free. The camera moves upward as her hand goes to her neck, there is a black collar around her neck, with silver studs lining it.

Zara’s hair is up in two black pigtails, leaving her pale face visible. The layered black makeup - eyeshadow, black lipstick, painted eyelashes - makes her look even paler than she usually does, her large eyes blinking as she stares at herself. Her fingernails and toenails are painted black as well, completing the look. Well - almost complete.

Zara turns as her eye catches something - and then she makes a squeak of surprise. Across her pale upper back is a large tattoo - two sharp black bird’s wings, spreading from spine to her shoulder blades

Kay, meanwhile, is still completely nude. Though she is cleaned up and made up as well - with her normal thick makeup - bright red lipstick and thick eyeshadow. She scowls at her naked body and her daughter’s newly goth-clad one.

“Well, that’s hardly fair. I wonder what that means?”

She turns away from the mirror - and lets out a gasp of surprise. The door - which previously had been down a long hallway from them - is suddenly right in front of them. Kay turns back and forth with a shocked expression, looking from the mirror a few feet away to the door a few feet in the other direction. What was previously a long hallway is now a small room.

“Mommy,” says Zara in a quavering voice, pulling her eyes away from her reflection to stare at the encroaching door, “What’s happening?”

“I guess I guess we’re supposed to go through?” Kay says in a faint, unsure tone. She reaches out her hand, and pulls the door open.

The two women stare at the scene in front of them, which appears to be a cocktail party. Numerous people are standing around, chatting, in moderately fancy clothes - little black dresses for the women, stylish suits or shirts for the men. It is a remarkably normal party, with many people chatting while sipping wine or snacking.

No one seems to have noticed the pair standing in the doorway, and Kay blushes furiously and starts to step to the side as she realizes she is standing completely nude at the entrance to this party - the only person seemingly in that state. But as she steps away, she pauses and turns towards Zara with an odd expression on her face - to find the expression echoed back at her by her daughter.

“I feel “ begins Zara and then blinks for a moment.

“funny,” Kay finishes, in exactly the same tone.

Kay stumbles and falls agains the wall and then looks up. When her eyes alight on the Zara, both women’s eyes go wide, and Kay lets out a wail.

“Oh my god!” she cries, in a surprising whine coming from the tanned woman.

“You’re you’re me!” stammers Zara, then looks down at herself, eyes widening at the cavernous cleavage beneath her chin, “And - I’m you!”

Kay - or Zara in her mother’s MILF body, as it turns out - stumbles backwards, holding out trembling hands and staring at them, moaning in horror. She doesn’t seem to realize that she’s stepped into the party room - and most eyes have turned to look at the naked woman with expressions ranging from surprise, to amusement, to delight.

“Oh my god,” sobs Zara again, turning her hands over, “I’m old!”

Zara’s face takes on a scowling expression that is clearly Kay’s.

“Hey,” she says, “I’m not that old! And you can only hope you look as good as I do at my age.”

Kay steps into the room after her sobbing daughter, who has backed against a wall, looking down at her mother’s naked body beneath her. Her hands cup her mother’s large fake breasts without touching them, then wander down to the tattoo around her bellybutton, tracing long fingernails over it with a small gasp.

Kay, meanwhile, has slid small hands under Zara’s gigantic new breasts, heaving the massive things upward with a small moan.

“God these are huge,” she breathes. Then looks up - and suddenly realizes that a semicircle of men and women has formed, watching the two of them. Most of them are grinning hungrily as they stare at the pair.

Kay blinks with a suddenly surprised look behind Zara’s pretty eyes, and then a slow smile creeps over her face - a smoldering expression Zara could never achieve if she tried. She looks over at her daughter, moaning and paralyzed with horror at the feeling of being in her mother’s body.

“Honey are you always this horny?” Kay says in Zara’s voice, thick with excitement.

Zara looks up with her tear-streaked face to stare at herself with an expression of horror.

“Wh-what?” she stammers out.

Kay slowly licks her lips, glancing at the group surrounding her.

“Oh, baby,” she breathes, “I think I’m going to have to take your body for a test drive”

Zara makes a strangled noise and watches in horror as her mother turns around to the group, thrusting Zara’s enormous jiggly breasts out as she stretches, and says in a thick, low come-hither voice:

“I think I’m your party favor. Does someone want to come unwrap me?”

Abby stumbles and then rights herself, looking around the sudden new location with wide, surprised eyes. But before she can take in her new surroundings (almost identical to where Zara and Kay first arrived, though Abby doesn’t know that), her eyes fall on Kaitlyn standing next to her, looking just as surprised. Their eyes meet, and Abby’s face starts to turn into a furious snarl.

“Oh come on,” Kaitlyn says in a withering tone, and holds up her hand, still coated from its time inside Abby’s pussy, “You came what - ten, fifteen times? Be pissed at me all you want, but don’t pretend you weren’t going fucking crazy with my hand inside you.”

Abby’s anger cracks, flickering into a slightly disgusted expression - and then she tries to force it back up.

“You - you made me lick you!”

Kaitlyn giggles nastily.

“I didn’t exactly have to work very hard. And I was shocked when you started licking my asshole like that,” she shivers a little, and takes on a slightly wistful expression, “I always thought that was kind of sick - but I have to admit it felt really good.”

Abby turns scarlet, and unconsciously licks her lips - then turns even redder as she tastes everything that had been in her mouth recently. Kaitlyn catches her doing it and grins, then steps forward, looming over the tiny woman.

“You know,” Kaitlyn says in a low, conspiratorial whisper, “that I’ve never let anyone touch me there before? I’ve always thought it was disgusting. Don’t you feel like a dirty little skank, knowing you’ve corrupted an innocent girl like me that way?”

Abby’s humiliated flush wars with shock and fury on her face, and she opens her mouth to throw a sharp retort

and then blinks in shock at a sudden shift in their positions.

“What the?” Kaitlyn squawks in surprise.

They are both dressed, and Kaitlyn is suddenly looming a couple inches taller over Abby than she already does, thanks to the high heels she is wearing. Their argument forgotten - for the moment - the roommates take a step back, looking down at themselves in surprise, and then over at the mirror behind them to take in their suddenly changed appearances.

Abby is dressed relatively normally, actually. Her hair is up in a high pony tail, perhaps a little less conservative a look than she would usually choose, but nothing particularly dramatic. She is wearing a little plain pink tank top which is just a bit too short - leaving her belly-button exposed - but nothing like what any of them were wearing for the last challenge. Similarly, her bottom is practically conservative by comparison to the earlier outfits - light grey shorts that are perhaps a little tight, but not overly risque. She is wearing little strappy pink sandals on her small feet, and the pink toenail polish matches that on her fingernails.

She looks cute.

The look is completed with relatively restrained makeup with pink lip gloss, and some little heart-shaped earrings and a heart pendant. Though it is possibly spoiled ever so slightly by the fact that she is quite obviously not wearing a bra (her small nipples quite visible under the tank top), and from her uncomfortable smoothing and pulling down on her skirt, probably not wearing panties either.

Kaitlyn takes in Abby’s self-conscious motions and raises a mocking eyebrow.

“Really?” she says in a dry tone, “After everything that’s happened in the last couple of days, now you’re going to play self-conscious nerdy girl?”

Abby blushes again, and then looks at Kaitlyn’s outfit.

Kaitlyn is definitely dressed somewhat more suggestively than Abby. The taller blonde is wearing high black stiletto heels, over fishnet garter stockings which show off her long legs impressively. Her black leather microskirt is just a bit too short to cover the tops of the garters, giving her a quite slutty look. The top - isn’t much of one. Just a bright red bikini top holding her boobs up perkily. Her hair is fluffed and straight over her shoulders, framing her heavily made-up face, with thick eyeshadow and bright red lipstick, matching her finger- and toenails nicely.

“Well, at least you’re dressed normally,” Abby says snidely, “I think you own that outfit at home.”

Kaitlyn sticks her tongue out at her smaller roommate, begins to turn to check herself out from the back - and then jumps with a squawk.

In front of them is, suddenly, a single, beat-up door - it looks like the back door to a shop of some kind - where the walls on the side of what used to be a hallway are paneled wood, the door sits in the middle of a grimy-looking brick wall. The two of them stare at it in silence for a moment.

“I guess we go in?” asks Kaitlyn, uncertainly, and steps forward with a hand out to open the doorknob.

“Wait,” Abby says, grabbing a hand on Kaitlyn’s bare arm, “We should talk about how we’re going to win this one for a minute”

Kaitlyn grimaces and rolls her eyes.

“Because that worked out so well for me last time. Even with your tender ministrations, I’m still sore from,” she pauses, and her brow furrows, “Huh actually I’m not any more. Weird.”

“Listen - we need to at least make sure that we stay in the game, right? He said we get to go home if we make it to the next round - who cares if we win, at least we’re not stuck here!”

Kaitlyn looks at the bright eyes of her little roommate skeptically.

“Remember what he said,” Abby murmurs, “the alternative is we belong to the winner of the competition. Do you really want to risk being owned by Rhys? I don’t think she likes you very much.”

Kaitlyn shudders, thinking of what the heavy girl might do if she “owned” Kaitlyn, and then looks at Abby more attentively.

“OK well what do you think we should do?”

Abby frowns for a moment, looking down at the ground and thinking. Then she looks up to meet the taller blonde’s eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.