Frenzied Fantasies - Cover

Frenzied Fantasies

Copyright© 2017 by wandrer

Episode 1

Sex Story: Episode 1 - A number of contestants sign up for a mysterious new reality TV show. Their lives (and their bodies and minds) will never be the same again. (Warning: this one gets pretty weird and extreme as it goes along...) ----- Old School story codes: FF+, MF+, tf, humil, bst, preg, gang, object, be, magic, bimbo, time travel, etc, etc (pretty much everything)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Fiction   Furry   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Transformation  

The screen fades in on a black-haired man with glasses, who reaches up and adjusts them. His expression is one of sardonic amusement, but the light that burns in his eyes can’t help but make the viewer glad that they are on the other side of the screen and not sharing the room with him. He tilts his head up and speaks into the camera.

“Hello, I am the Proprietor of the Fantasy Frenzy clubs - but then, if you’re one of our membership watching this limited-release video, you probably know who I am already. Or if you aren’t, then I will probably be seeing you soon.”

The man flashes a brief, sharklike grin of white teeth, which quickly fades back to his amused expression.

“Welcome to the very first season of Frenzied Fantasies. In this show, we will be taking five pairs of contestants, who will go through a series of challenges as only the Fantasy Frenzy and its various sponsors can provide. More on that later, but first - let’s get to our contestants, and soon enough, we’ll see who comes out on top.”

Fast, guitar-filled intro music blares, and the intro begins to flash. Brief shots of the various smiling contestants appear, along with their names. After a few moments, on a lingering note, the image fades to a shot of a beautiful beach with a huge villa overlooking the ocean. The camera pans over the gorgeous scenery, before dropping down to focus in on the Proprietor. He gestures back at the scene behind him.

“Behind me is the new Fantasy Villa - a new destination in the Fantasy Frenzy line. It will be available soon for our members to book, with an eye towards getaways of our more particular variety. The location is, of course, secret and secluded, but suffice it to say that it has all of the most lavish amenities one could hope for, in addition some that might be difficult for most to imagine.

“However, before its grand opening, we will be filming this first season of Frenzied Fantasies here. Here, our contestants will be the first guests, and will get to enjoy the luxurious surroundings for a time. Of course, while our contestants are aware that they are on a TV show, none of them are aware of the true nature of the show they will be part of as of yet.”

The Proprietor grins his disturbing grin into the camera.

“Won’t watching them find out be fun? Now - let’s meet our contestants.”

The camera pans over the villa, then zooms towards one of the many windows, loud music blaring. It passes through, focusing on a door opening. The first person through the door is a tall, striking blonde girl. From the way she bounces, her air of confidence is quite clear, and from the way she dresses, it’s just as clear that she knows exactly how stunning her body is. The short shorts and low-heeled sandals she has on emphasize her toned, perfectly tanned, long legs, and the v-neck t-shirt shows the top of her moderately large, equally perfectly tanned young breasts. As she steps in, she lets out a squeal of delight, rushing over to the window and looking out at the ocean view.

“Oh my god Abby! Look at this view! Oh, this is just the best. We are going to have so much fun.”

The camera pans back to the door to catch the second girl entering the room. Where the blonde looks like she’s ready for whatever party life throws at her, this girl looks anything but. The tiny brown-haired girl glances directly at the camera, then nervously looks away, reaching a pale hand up to brush a stray lock of her hair back over her ear behind her glasses. Small breasts beneath her simple white t-shirt are obscured by the unzippered hooded sweatshirt she wears over it - clearly more for cover than warmth, since she also wears shorts and sandals - albeit longer shorts and simple flip-flops. The tiny girl - maybe 5 feet tall - is clearly quite cute, though everything about her indicates she is as oblivious to that fact as her blonde friend is conscious of her own beauty. She glances over to where the other girl is looking out the window, and then into the room, whereupon she looks confused for a moment.

“Um Kaitlyn?” she asks in a soft voice, “There’s only one bed in here.”

A sudden whoosh and the scene cuts to the two girls sitting next to each other on the bed. Their size difference is more striking with them so close together - even sitting, Kaitlyn towers over the petite, tiny Abby. And her bearing and beaming smile seem to draw the eye to the gorgeous blonde girl as well.

“Well, I’m Kaitlyn and this is Abby. We’re juniors in college - and roomies! Right, Abby?” Abby opens her mouth to answer, but the blonde barrels on immediately, “I’m majoring in acting, of course, and Abby is the brainy one - what’s your major again, Abby?”

“Um, Physics and English Lit,” Abby replies quickly, barely getting the words out before the blonde is off again.

“I was totally excited to be invited to be on the show. I don’t even care about the money - I just wanted to be on TV, you know? Abby wasn’t quite so keen, were you Abby?” The smaller girl looks slightly annoyed, but shakes her head. “But I convinced her that it would be fun! And when we win the prize money, well - that’ll be pretty awesome too.”

The blonde pauses for a breath with a sparkling smile, and Abby looks at the camera, a slightly pained expression on her cute face.

Another whoosh, and the shot cuts back to them entering the room. Kaitlyn walks over to the large bed.

“Huh. Well, maybe they’ll give us a different room. But even if they don’t”

The blond jumps up onto the bed, giggling. Her hair and various other parts of her body bounce appealingly as she unselfconsciously bounces on her knees

“it’ll be just like a slumber party!”

Another whoosh and cut, and this time it is just Abby sitting on the bed, crosslegged. By herself, her attractiveness is more apparent - a sort of nerd-cute look to her, emphasized by her small size and her glasses. She smiles at the camera briefly, her obvious nervousness making her even more adorable. A hand moves up to brush back her hair again - something of a nervous gesture.

“Kaitlyn? Well - she’s just sort of, you know, Kaitlyn. What you see is what you get. California party girl, maybe not so much with the studying.”

A fast cut, and Abby is clearly answering a different question now, eyes looking off into the distance. Abby’s mode of speech tends to trail up into a question

“Oh, you know - I really just pretty much focus on school? You know - I get pretty much straight A’s, and I’m planning on grad school. If, um, I can afford it. So - no, not really time for boyfriends. Besides,” something between amusement and annoyance flashes over Abby’s face, before settling into resignation as she says sardonically, “My roommate sort of tends to get most of the attention from boys, for some reason.”

Another fast cut, and Abby’s cheeks are pink with a blush at some comment made off-camera.

“Oh, um,” she pulls on her sweatshirt self-consciously, and it’s pretty clear she’s been given a compliment, “Well thanks.”

The camera lingers on the small girl’s blushing, nervous smile for a moment, and then...

A whoosh and cut back to the two girls sitting side by side. Abby’s eyes are wide in shock behind her glasses, and a deeper blush is quite obviously creeping over her fair skin. Kaitlyn has a look of surprise which quickly shifts into a mischievous grin.

“How many? What kind of show is this going to be, anyway?” she says, leveling a smoldering smile at the camera, “Well, let’s just say more than a handful.”

Kaitlyn giggles again, then looks down at her silent friend, whose cheeks and neck are bright red.

“You’ve only had one boyfriend, in high school - right, Abby? Did you guys do it?”

Abby’s head snaps around to look up at her roommate with a look of horror. She opens her mouth to respond, but can’t quite seem to say anything.

Another whoosh, and a cut to a new room. A couple - seemingly husband and wife - are entering, looking around and making appreciative noises. They are older - probably in their thirties - and, while still reasonably attractive, have the look of parents. The husband is tall, and a little on the heavy side, and balding with a small, trimmed beard. The wife is extremely curvy - also a little gone to the softness of a housewife, though in reasonably good shape. Her breasts, even in the modest clothes she wears, are clearly quite large. Red hair tumbles down over her pale and freckled neck and shoulders.

A quick cut to the couple sitting on the bed.

“Well - I’m Dan, and this is Jane,” the man says jovially, and his wife smiles a bright smile at the camera, “How did we get here? Well - I’ll openly admit it wasn’t my idea.”

Jane pokes him playfully, in mock annoyance.

“Hey, you said you’d be nice!”

“I am being nice,” the large man protests, “But it wasn’t! This was all you and Diana.”

A flash cut, and now the redhead is sitting next to another woman. This woman is a quite pretty latina, with dark exotic features, and long black hair pulled over her shoulder. She’s wearing a black tank top which shows her to have very small breasts - for which she has clearly not bothered to wear a bra. Her dark latte-colored skin is striking next to the pale skin of her friend.

“It’s true though, I’ll admit it,” Diana, says, “this was all my idea. We hadn’t done a vacation together in a long time”

“Since before the kids,” Jane interjected.

“Yeah,” Diana agrees, nodding, “And - well, this was just too good an opportunity to pass up, when the invitation arrived. A free vacation - yeah, a long one, but our parents are happily taking care of their grandkids. And if we could win the money, that would be such a big deal.”

Quick cut back to Dan and Jane. Dan shrugs.

“Eh, the money would be nice - but honestly it would be a much bigger deal for Diana and Edward. I’d probably just let them keep the prize money, even if we won. Or at least split it with them.”

Jane turns to look at him with a skeptical expression. Dan shrugs again.

“What? I would!”

Cut back to Jane and Diana, laughing.

“Yeah, I think you could probably say that the boys aren’t exactly enthused about the idea of the whole reality show thing.”

A cut, to Dan sitting next to another man on the couch. The second man - presumably Edward - is much smaller and skinnier, with a generally somewhat intellectual look to him, with sharp features and glasses. The two men are staring off into space, looking bored. Dan turns partially toward the other man.

“Soo wanna go see if we can find some beer in this place?”

“Dear god yes,” Edward replies, hastily.

The two men stand and walk off camera.

Cut back to the two women. They both have somewhat horrified expressions on their faces.

“With another girl? Are you kidding? What kind of a question is that?” Diana replies, clearly taken aback.

“Uhhhh, no. No way. No,” Jane is shaking her head, a slightly revolted look on her face.

They look at each other uncomfortably for a moment, then back at the camera.

Another room. Two women - one much younger than the other - are walking in at the same time, oohing and ahhing at the room. It is fairly apparent from their demeanor and their difference in ages what their relationship is, and as soon as the younger one speaks that is confirmed.

“Oh my god, Mom,” the younger girl says, somewhat breathless, “this is amazing!”

“See, I told you,” the older woman says, her voice somewhat high and strident, “Isn’t this a much better place to spend you time being grounded than at home? Some mother-daughter bonding time, and a nice vacation to boot.”

The mother is looking out the window so doesn’t see the look her daughter levels at her back.

Cut to the two of them sitting on the bed. Their names float next to them briefly - the mother is Kay, and the daughter is Zara. They are both quite attractive. Kathy is on the LF end of MILF, and clearly both knows and works that. She has a sexy face - tough bordering on slutty with the makeup she is wearing - with a broad, bright smile, with black hair falling over broad tanned shoulders. Her short jean skirt shows off well-tanned legs, with brightly painted toenails matching her fingernails, and for a somewhat older woman she is in incredible shape. But there is no doubt what she’s drawing attention to most - her strapless shirt shows off her large and probably very expensive breasts to the point that any male with a pulse can’t help but notice them.

Her daughter, on the other hand, can only be described as “adorable”. She shares her mother’s black hair medium height, and pretty wide mouth. While her mother is toned, Zara is tiny - a petite little thing with barely an ounce of fat on her. Her skin is lighter than her mother’s - or at least less tanned - and her large brown eyes and the slightly exotic look to her face show her to clearly be part asian. Tiny, pert breasts form small bumps in her more modest tank top.

“Mostly I thought it would be good for us to get away, to get some mother-daughter bonding time,” Kathy is saying.

“You already said that, Mom,” Zara says, rolling her eyes.

“Oh, and like you aren’t happy to come hang out in some gorgeous beach house for free for a while?” Kay says, poking her daughter playfully in her stomach. Zara’s sticks her tongue out at Kay in response, nose wrinkling up cutely.

Cut to a later scene - unclear whether it is before or after the interview. Zara lies on the bed, headphones on, looking sullen. Kay is sitting in the chair, humming to herself and painting her toenails.

Cut back to the two of them on the bed. Zara has a slightly dismayed look on her face, while Kay is simply surprised.

“Was I ever a stripper? Well No,” Kay says, then smiles a sultry smile, shifting so her large breasts are displayed a bit more obviously, and breathes, “But I’d bet I’d be really good at it.”

“Mom!” Zara says, looking mortified now. Kay looks over with an amused smile at her daughter.

“What? I would!”

Cut to the next room, where another couple are inspecting the room with the same look of approval as others have had. The man is of medium height and burly, with reddish hair and a full beard. The woman is very short, and very pretty in a slightly delicate and house-wifey way. She has blond hair which tumbles over her shoulders in ringlets. She is wearing a simple blouse and shorts, which reveal her to have very small breasts - and stunning legs. She turns to look over her shoulder at the man.

“Well, they only gave us the one bed - I can just sleep on the couch, though.”

Her speech is oddly clipped, just short of an affected accent. As she looks away, the man briefly has a disappointed look on his face before speaking.

“No, no - I can sleep on the couch, you take the bed.”

The woman runs a hand over the bedspread, and doesn’t contradict him.

A cut to the two of them sitting on the bed, a foot or so apart.

“Well, it seemed like a fun opportunity, and a good chance to get some exposure,” the man, Jon, says.

The blonde - Ginny - nods in agreement. She doesn’t seem to smile very often, and when she does they seem somewhat affected, like her speech.

“It’s hard to get noticed in our business,” she says in that same slightly odd mode of speech, “being actors is difficult at best. So the chance to be on a show - and get a lovely tropical vacation to boot well, it’s hard to pass up.”

A quick jump in the scene, and the two have shifted slightly.

“Us? No,” Ginny says with a laugh, “No, we’re just friends.”

The man takes on another slightly pained expression, but then agrees:

“Yep, just friends.”

“This is really nice,” the tall, skinny man entering the room remarks.

“Don’t sound so surprised, Nolan,” the much shorter, skinny woman replies in a snide tone.

“Hey, I’m trying to be open-minded about this!” he responds with a glower. It is clear that the two of them have more than a little history of arguing about this competition, and probably many other things.

“You can have the couch,” he mutters sullenly to the girl.

“Gee, how gentlemanly of you,” she responds, rolling her eyes.

A quick cut to the now-familiar seated interview of each pair. He sits leaning back on his arms - he’s a tall man, probably in his late 20s or early 30s, in excellent shape and fairly good looking with a dark mop of hair. She sits with her legs crossed conservatively, a much smaller woman also in good shape. Her hair is black and styled in a very short pixie cut that fits her face - which would be hard to described as anything other than ridiculously cute. Her face is covered in a smattering of freckles that lend themselves to the girlish cuteness, even though she’s clearly at least as old as the man. She’s dressed in a polo shirt and shorts - and through the shirt it is clear that her body is almost boyish, with the smallest breasts of any of the girls here so far - at best an AA cup. Floating text dubs her “Tracy” as she dangles a sandaled foot over her knee.

“Well, to be honest, it was mostly about the money,” she says, her voice carrying a slight western twang to it, “Though the trip sounded nice. I hope it’s not too hard a competition, though.”

Nolan snorts, and she gives him a glare.

“My little brother here isn’t so excited about the whole thing. Though he could have just said no, I think he’s enjoying just being obnoxious now.”

“Hey, you needed someone to come with you, and it wasn’t like you were going to find another guy to come along quickly,” Nolan says. Faint hurt flashes across Tracy’s face, quickly fading into annoyance. She looks back at the camera.

“So it’s going to be fun being trapped in a room with my surly brother the whole time. When do we start?”

The usual quick cut. Tracy looks upset, and Nolan just looks angry.

“Have we ever seen each other “ Tracy says, in a small, embarrassed voice before trailing off.

“Where the hell do you get off asking something like that,” Nolan growls angrily, leaning forward, “Of course we haven’t! That’s what kind of a competition is this, anyway?”

One final cut to a room, with one last couple arriving.

“Oh, it’s just gorgeous,” the girl squeals, “This is going to be so much fun!”

The girl is of medium height, and strikingly heavy. Her black t-shirt over large, bouncing breasts sums it up nicely with sparkling red letters which boldly declare: SEXY FAT CHICK. It is quite clear that she is very comfortable in her ample frame, and far from obscuring it, is quite happy to flaunt it - she wears a short skirt which is stretched tight over a wide ass. Her thick, pale legs are covered with fishnet stockings, ending in short black and red high-heeled boots. Her face - which is quite cute, albeit round - is made up fairly heavily with lipstick and heavy eyeshadow. Black hair in a bettie page style cut completes the overal goth look.

Behind her, her boyfriend is something of a contrast - fairly tall and extremely thin, with glasses peering out from behind long blond hair. He is the grunge to her goth - jeans and a beaten up t-shirt are all he wears.

A quick cut to the two of them sitting on the bed - well, he is sitting. She is lying on her side, legs draped over his, having kicked off her boots to reveal brightly painted toes beneath her stockings. Her reveling in her large body gives her an air of sexiness, as she smiles at the camera. The text identifies her as Rhys, and he as Kristopher.

“Why wouldn’t we do this? A free vaca, with our own villa? Seems like a no-brainer to me.”

A quick cut, and she is laughing - a high, pleasant sound.

“What would shock me? Not much, sweetie,” she says with a lascivious grin, “Though I’d love it if someone wanted to try.”

She draws a small breath, and glances up at her boyfriend.

“You know I think we could use a little break before we have to head downstairs,” she says in a sultry tone. The camera angles down slightly, to show that she’s slid one foot between her blushing boyfriend’s legs, and is massaging his crotch with her heel.

She glances back at the camera. “You mind leaving for a bit? Unless you wanna join us.”

The camera cuts to the door, closed. From inside the room, high, rhythmic squeals are clearly audible, leaving no doubt as to what is happening inside.

The shot cuts back to the Proprietor, who smiles a thin smile.

“Quite the diverse group, aren’t they? There are more than a few surprises to be found within our contestants, as we will discover soon. But for now, let’s get on with the first round, shall we?”

The scene switches to a bright, open lounge area. It is opulently decorated, with paintings and other artwork. The layout is somewhat odd, however. On one side, where the Proprietor stands with his hand on the back of a large, comfortable-looking easy chair, there is a half arc of a dozen such seats, with small tables for drinks arranged next to them, and footstools in front. Across from that arc is a long, wide, backless couch, covered in soft red fabric. The couch curves across most of the length of the room.

From the multiple entranceways into the room, the contestants start to arrive. They are all talking amongst themselves in what is clearly somewhat nervous patter, and as they enter the room, they all turn to look at their fellow villa-mates and competition. For the most part, they eye each other with something between absent friendliness and absent wariness, until

“Ginny?” Jane says, shock written clearly on her face. The two married couples grind to a halt as well, with various expressions as they look at the short blonde girl. Jane just looks stunned, Diana looks like she swallowed something she didn’t like the taste of, Dan looks surprised-but-friendly, and Edward simply looks confused, obviously the odd person out.

“Jane?” Ginny says, flashing a half-smile, “Oh my god - what are you doing here?”

“We’re, uh you’re part of this as well?” Jane says, faintly.

“Yeah! Hi Diana, Hi Dan,” Dan nods back, Diana smiles a somewhat sickly smile, “Wow - well, this will be fun, right?”

There’s a long pause while Jane seems to search for a response.

A cut to some solo interviews, alternating between Jane and Diana.

“Oh my god, Ginny of all people,” groans Jane.

“Ugh,” says Diana, simply, before it cuts back to Jane.

“She’s just well, she used to date a friend of ours,” Jane says, making another face, “And I’ve always found her she’s just kind of - annoying. Diana really doesn’t like her though.”

A switch to Diana making faces and gagging sounds, then again back to Jane.

“Dan has always liked her,” Jane says, with an obvious air of annoyance, “And she’s always liked Dan.”

The face Jane makes indicates that she’s pretty sure Ginny likes Dan in a way that particularly annoys Jane.

Back to the main room, where the Proprietor saves Jane from having to respond.

“If everyone could take a seat, it is time to begin.”

Everyone looks over at him, almost as if noticing him for the first time. The conversation dies down, and quickly the various contestants seat themselves, arranged across the large couch - it’s size made even more apparent by the fact that with fourteen people, there is still a considerable amount of open space left. Fourteen pairs of nervous eyes look up at the nondescript man as he steps into the center of the room.

“Hello, and welcome to the first season of Frenzied Fantasies. I am the Proprietor of a very exclusive group known as Fantasy Frenzy enterprises. You will probably not have heard of us before coming this show - we are most selective in who is invited to join our membership and gain access to the club itself. I will reveal more about our club to you later.

“Now, all of you have joined us with only the most limited knowledge of the show itself. All of you know only that as part of the competition, you will be spending your time in this lovely vacation villa, soon to be part of our club’s offerings. It is now time that I will reveal some of the rules, as well as some alterations to your current expectations and understandings of what you have come here to be part of.”

At this, a few of the contestants shift nervously, with slightly concerned expressions. But they all remain quiet, listening to him as he continues. The camera pans across their attentive faces, which definitely have some variation in expression. Rhys looks flushed and happy, while Kristopher next to her has a slight bird-that-ate-the-canary look. Nolan still looks angry, and Tracy along with Abby is one of the more nervous-looking of all of them - clearly questioning whether this was a good idea. Kay is leaning forward, giving a very nice view to the camera, while her daughter sits cross-legged and withdrawn on the couch.

“First, you should know that the prize you were told has changed - or rather, if you may recall that the prize was listed as ‘at least one hundred thousand dollars’. However, the actual prize for winning this competition will in fact be one million dollars.”

An explosion of chatter comes forth at this, the shock and excitement on the contestants faces is clearly unfeigned, as they babble at each other in disbelief. Several mouths are simply wide in shock at the revelation. The Proprietor holds up a hand and the babble dies down, though excitement still burbles through them all.

“In addition - the winner of the competition will gain a lifetime membership to the Fantasy Frenzy club to many, this is something much more valuable than money, and much more difficult to attain. And finally, the winner will be able to rescind any consequences from prior challenges for both themselves and their partner in this competition, as they choose.”

“Now”

“What do you mean, consequences?”

The Proprietor pauses, and looks at the speaker - Nolan, still looking surly, though paying more attention now. The Proprietor adjusts his glasses, and then smiles his broad smile. Even Nolan - one of the larger men here and probably in the best shape - shrinks back visibly from that predatory smile.

“All will become clear, I’m sure.”

Nolan hardly looked satisfied, but was at least quelled for the moment.

“Now then, a brief discussion of rules now that you are here, before we start the competition proper. You should know that most of the purpose of the competition, as well as the challenges themselves will remain a surprise. We wouldn’t want to spoil it for you.”

Another flash of that disturbing smile.

“No one is allowed to leave the the villa or the competition until it is complete. Each day, we will have at least one, and sometimes two, challenges. An initial, usually easier challenge - or “Quickie” - will give the winner some sort of advantage in the second challenge - “The Main Event”. In some cases, the loser of the Quickie may also have a disadvantage. The winner of the Main Event will be given an opportunity to shed some or all of the consequences of prior challenges, and will also have some say in the punishment for the Loser - with that say becoming more extensive as the competition proceeds. Note that the loser of each Main Event will not necessarily be eliminated from the competition. Though as mentioned, there will be consequences.

“Finally,” the Proprietor pauses briefly, and surveys them all with a sharp look, “Cheating on any challenge will be caught, and cheaters will be immediately eliminated from the competition, along with a suitable consequence as well. Attempting to leave the competition early will be treated similarly.

“Now then, if there are no questions,” several of the group opened their mouths for just such a question, but the Proprietor went on smoothly, ignoring them completely, “I believe we are ready to proceed with our first Quickie. It is a simple one, really. Please disrobe as quickly as you can, so we may engage in a brief inspection for our audience. The first one who is fully naked wins the Quickie. The last is of course, the loser.”

The assembled group stares at him, and there is a brief uncomfortable giggle which dies almost immediately - it is hard to tell from which of the girls. After an uncomfortably long silence, the room explodes into disbelieving and angry protests from most of the group (though Rhys actually looks mildly amused). The Proprietor looks on dispassionately, the faint hint of a smile on his lips indicating that the reaction is not a surprise to him.

“You can’t be serious!”

“There is no way that we’re going to Are you joking? This has to be a joke can’t make us do that!”

“Screw this! I’m out of here!”

This last comes, loudly, from Nolan. The large man springs to his feet angrily, and turns towards the staircase.

“May I ask where you think you are going?” the Proprietor says, mildly.

Nolan looks back over his shoulder.

“I think I’m going home. I’m not going to be a part of this stupid joke - I didn’t even want to be here in the first place.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.